Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42116
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2016, 06:16 AM   #76
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 122213
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
The only ape in heels around here is You...

I will not be sorry for advising the OP to avoid women whom openly discriminate against him.

lmao and also where did I post any statistics? or proclaim to state facts? in FACT the first sentence I wrote was IN MY OPINION.

and also my website is free, I made it all by myself, in fact majority of my career has been 100% profit. That's because I have been independent since day 1...

and i might not have made as much money as some of the white pimped out NBA ladies, but i bet i still came out better in the end because i keep all my money and use it to benefit me and only me and mines. not some dead beat leech of a guy.

We aren't in competition you don't have to try to slander my name, hot stuff... you're just making yourself look bad.

I'm up north where life is good for a black person, I never see girls with ads that say No Black People Allowed. I never see racist comments about black women like you do on eccie. I am blessed, was blessed in Dallas and am blessed in Chicago, and am going to be blessed where ever I go.

White people on this site whom support all this non sense, may be able to point at black men and women and say you're bad people and we are scared of you. or you stink, or you have a bad attitude, or you carry stds, all of those things I have read on here as excuses to why NBA ads are still around.

But guess what I bet that black man you think youre so much better than is probably happier than you and has a more fulfilling life than you, more people whom care about him than you do. He might not be able to say he is white and therefore he is right, but his heart is not filled with hate.

So you can be white all day, white skinned pretending to be white, whatever, but we all know being white does not make you happy. just like being rich doesn't make you happy. and just like you cursing me out for voicing my opinion and advice to the OP for no good reason is not going to make you happy.

But you have a good Xmas, and i wish you nothing but the best of luck in your biz down there in the south....
NEVER see NBA in CHICAGO? LMFAO DUMBEST thing you have written. Obviously my signature line was missed by your inability to see anything but BLACK. I live in St. Louis. I travel and have traveled to Chicago, Des Moines, Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Cleveland, Kansas City and PLENTY more NORTHERN cities.
Lie to yourself if you like, but that's exactly what it is you young minded ignorant dumbdumb.

As for Ape in Heels? LMFAO bitch please. Are you mad or nah?
You ran your mouth about how white girls see only a few black men and then rob them or kill them or some shit.... How they talk shit behind their backs when they leave. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK REVIEWS ARE?

Grow up little girl. You sound like an ignorant racist and that's even worse then just being racist. You are convinced that you aren't. LMFAO

And once more MS. CHICAGO, since your city is sooooooooooooooo anti NBA, here you go

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-away/28783870

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ymate/44749302

AND LOOK AT THAT, Both a white girl and a black girl.

I'm sure glad you used ABSOLUTES in your racist rant..... Less work for me.

ByeBye you racist colorblind "everyone is against black people" ignorant angry child
ForeignPlaytoy is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 06:21 AM   #77
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

But guess what I bet that black man you think youre so much better than is probably happier than you and has a more fulfilling life than you, more people whom care about him than you do. He might not be able to say he is white and therefore he is right, but his heart is not filled with hate.

So you can be white all day, white skinned pretending to be white, whatever, but we all know being white does not make you happy. just like being rich doesn't make you happy. and just like you cursing me out for voicing my opinion and advice to the OP for no good reason is not going to make you happy.

But you have a good Xmas, and i wish you nothing but the best of luck in your biz down there in the south....
AND FOR THE LAST TIME YOU IGNORANT BITCH, I DO NOT HAVE A "NO BLACK MEN" POLICY YOU FUCKING IDIOT. Obviously your lack of comprehension skills has spilled over into your whoring skills and you are unable or unwilling to read past what you wanted to, and allow youself to comment intelligently.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:34 AM   #78
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Bwahhahahah

Congrats Ms.ForeignPlaytoy....you just became my #2 female poster on eccie.
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 06:44 AM   #79
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
Bwahhahahah

Congrats Ms.ForeignPlaytoy....you just became my #2 female poster on eccie.
Kisses and licks to you Shep3.0. 😘 😘
Old 12-13-2016, 07:05 AM   #80
Sexii Redd
Account Disabled

User ID: 253272
My ECCIE Reviews

lol @ Vip Mya you have me cracking up
Sexii Redd is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 07:25 AM   #81
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

A lot of kitty cat claws here but let's take it a step back and ease up a bit..
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 07:43 AM   #82
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy View Post
I DO NOT HAVE A "NO BLACK MEN" POLICY YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
I can confirm this...I have seen her in my earlier hobby days.
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 08:05 AM   #83
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
I can confirm this...I have seen her in my earlier hobby days.
Thank you darling. Obviously she didn't pay attention to ANY of my posts. Smh, but kisses and licks to you my dear.
Old 12-13-2016, 08:13 AM   #84
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I don't think you understand what "profit" means. Or maybe you are the only hooker in the world with no expenses....as far as the rest of your drivel in that post, waste of time to even breakdown to address...
you forgot to highlight the word Majority in my sentence Mister McCain.

And yes in Dallas all my money was 100% profit.
Eccie is free,
My website is free,
p411 is free,
and I hosted out of my apartment so that was free! (besdies paying rent I had to pay no additional hotel fees/valet etc)

I'm a smart girl, except for getting lured into a spat with this ignorant Hispanic woman who thinks she needs to defend NBA women for whatever reason, I guess to get in good with the inside folks around here who don't see black providers and who don't see women who see black men.

after all its better not to take a chance with "certain people" (go back to first page to this origianl post)

However her backpage findings do me little good, because I learned how to get off of back page and make better money and meet better clients the first 3 months of getting into this business back in 2011.

I'm not the one who is still charging the same rates as I did 6 years ago ...

I'm not the one who been around 6 years and don't even have a website.

I'm not the one who been around 6 years and don't barely have no internet presence except on eccie, no pro-pics, no twitter, no IG, no eros ad...

So Old Lady (since i'm an ignorant young imbucile according to you) I suggest you step your game up before you come for me. Arguing with you is holding me up, I have a date this morning

And I could care less what any of the men who wanna come jumping on the thread to say whatever the hell they wanna say about me because like I said before. (and we all know how this group uplifts and promotes women who have NBA policies, i'm just astounded at the black men who beg their way to get in their circle when every single girl they review is NBA, but I understand some people want to belong so bad they will sell their own mama)

I am blessed today, was blessed tomorrow and will be blessed for days to come. Because i'm not the one with hate in my heart, nor do I have the desire to be accepted by people who deem me unworthy because of the color of my skin

So keep hating, keep thinking your life is better and you are better than someone else because you have white skin.

Joy will be hard to come by for you.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 08:25 AM   #85
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
And I could care less what any of the men who wanna come jumping on the thread to say whatever the hell they wanna say about me I'm sure you don't care, but it's "couldn't care less", not could care less
i'm just astounded at the black men who beg their way to get in their circle when every single girl they review is NBA how is the girl NBA if the black guy reviewed her?
my remarks in red..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 08:33 AM   #86
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Mya if you are going to use the word Imbecile it is important to spell it correctly. Otherwise it makes you seem like an, well you get the idea. I'm not a grammar Nazi but you gotta get that one right. It is disrespectful to call the First Lady an Ape in heels And I condemn that even though I dislike her. Chicago is the murder capital of America and most of it is Black on black not a good example of a place with racial harmony. Your attitudes exacerbate the racial divide in this country. NBA policies are the result of Pimps that don't want to lose their "property" to other pimps for the most part. I think most here would agree with that. NBA is a funny acronym when you compare it to The NBA in which there are very few whites allowed.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 08:47 AM   #87
Salaciousquirrel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I'm not sure whether or not you fully understood my analysis or if that was a genuine question, but the answer is yes.
Salaciousquirrel is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 09:04 AM   #88
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Wow! This hardly ever comes up! What's next? "Is my dick too big"? "What's wrong with BBFS?" "Every picture is Photoshopped?"

"Search" is everyone's friend.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 09:12 AM   #89
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
I guess to get in good with the inside folks around here who don't see black providers and who don't see women who see black men.

Was there more to this sentence?

However her backpage findings do me little good, because I learned how to get off of back page and make better money and meet better clients the first 3 months of getting into this business back in 2011.

I'm not the one who is still charging the same rates as I did 6 years ago ...

I'm not the one who been around 6 years and don't even have a website.

I'm not the one who been around 6 years and don't barely have no internet presence except on eccie, no pro-pics, no twitter, no IG, no eros ad...

So Old Lady (since i'm an ignorant young imbucile according to you) I suggest you step your game up before you come for me. Arguing with you is holding me up, I have a date this morning

And I could care less what any of the men who wanna come jumping on the thread to say whatever the hell they wanna say about me because like I said before. (and we all know how this group uplifts and promotes women who have NBA policies, i'm just astounded at the black men who beg their way to get in their circle when every single girl they review is NBA, but I understand some people want to belong so bad they will sell their own mama) That's a long ass sentence

I am blessed today, was blessed tomorrow and will be blessed for days to come. Because i'm not the one with hate in my heart, nor do I have the desire to be accepted by people who deem me unworthy because of the color of my skin

So keep hating, keep thinking your life is better and you are better than someone else because you have white skin.

Joy will be hard to come by for you.
I still don't even know what your argument is.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 11:53 AM   #90
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Hey, 'Tis the Season, ladies (and gents). Let's all take a deep breath, r.e.l.a.x. and go hang out under the mistletoe for a while.

My heavens, nothing gets people more riled up than topics of this ilk. Let's avoid them if and when possible, right? (especially now, during the holidays....time to love another, ya know?)
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women