Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60677
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42396
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36799
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2020, 10:14 AM   #76
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Fox news has all the hottest anchors!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 11:57 AM   #77
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

HF- your arguments are weak and beyond lame.Like Trump you want to muddy up the water with all that bullshit.

Consider some abstract thought.

You are the doctor.

The United States is the patient

The offending agent is the Covid virus

Taking all factors into consideration Today ;

Increasing record number of cases beyond that which could be attributable to increased testing.

No vaccine today and probably not till March

No conventional oral meds for outpatient treatment today.A few therapeutic modalities with limited availability in critical care units of hospitals.But generally not available to regular people.

And with your best Clinical Judgement and Diagnostic Ability you walk into the exam room and tell them,the patient the US and it's citizens;

We have turned the corner on Covid (now Trump says Ended,we wait and see how you support that).

I think your patient will leave and go seek a second opinion.

That is what is happening right now.

The majority don't believe Trump's or your bullshit.

I stand by my assertion that "Turning the corner" on Covid is not truthful,factual,or accurate and is false,misleading,and disinformation.

Still calling bullshit on Mr. Checkmate !!

Go to an ER on the frontline and announce that we have turned the corner and they may throw a stethoscope at you.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 11:59 AM   #78
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I like the anchorettes

and a few of the contributors
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:02 PM   #79
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Believe Joeys ,,,if he knows what planet he's on,, Brilliant
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 08:54 AM   #80
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
HF- your arguments are weak and beyond lame.Like Trump you want to muddy up the water with all that bullshit.

Consider some abstract thought.

You are the doctor.

The United States is the patient

The offending agent is the Covid virus

Taking all factors into consideration Today ;

Increasing record number of cases beyond that which could be attributable to increased testing.

No vaccine today and probably not till March

No conventional oral meds for outpatient treatment today.A few therapeutic modalities with limited availability in critical care units of hospitals.But generally not available to regular people.

And with your best Clinical Judgement and Diagnostic Ability you walk into the exam room and tell them,the patient the US and it's citizens;

We have turned the corner on Covid (now Trump says Ended,we wait and see how you support that).

I think your patient will leave and go seek a second opinion.

That is what is happening right now.

The majority don't believe Trump's or your bullshit.

I stand by my assertion that "Turning the corner" on Covid is not truthful,factual,or accurate and is false,misleading,and disinformation.

Still calling bullshit on Mr. Checkmate !!

Go to an ER on the frontline and announce that we have turned the corner and they may throw a stethoscope at you.

So let's review. We started with Fox News is disseminating disinformation and I made the point that Fox News reports everyday the daily cases and deaths, a projected timeline by both the scientist and Trump and they report what TRUMP SAYS, not what "they say".

I think you finally agreed that Fox reports what the President says as any good journalist media would do. And that you don't hate Trump although you continue to call him every name in the book rarely bringing up policy issues.

Then we got into a "word game", a semantics debate. The one you seem to be fixated on is, "Turning the corner", which I believe is not disinformation, merely a different opinion than you hold. Now since you seem determined to play this word game because you must be right no matter what, can we agree that there is a difference between "turned the corner" and "turning the corner" as you just wrote above.

Your argument would have some merit if you had said we have not "turned the corner" because as you say the number of cases are apparently not going down, therefore we have not "turned the corner".

But "turning" the corner has a whole different meaning and context as I tried pointing out to you but you will have none of that. When we go from no hope of mitigating to signs we can mitigate, from no possibility of a vaccine for years, to months, that is "turning the corner" not necessarily on cases or deaths which you are fixated on but this is a "complex" issue ( who dies and who doesn't and why? Do masks and shutdowns work or not work and why? ) which you also seem to reject because you insist on taking a negative attitude while I chose a more positive attitude.

Then you want to argue that your meaning of "soon" is the only proper meaning when I showed you 3 different interpretations of the word with "in the future" being one of those interpretations. FYI, March is in the near future so therefore can be considered "soon".

Insisting that Trump is the only President to have given out misinformation and should be held accountable while dismissing other disinformation from other Presidents is hypocrisy. It would be a ridiculous statement considering "if you like your doctor and health care plan, you can keep them" from Obama and "I did not have sex with that woman" from Bill Clinton. It would be more than easy to list all the disinformation our Presidents over time have given us and to base our vote on whether a particular President has ever uttered misinformation or a comparison of how many times each President has given us misinformation, is a fools game in my opinion.

And especially since we have now learned with first person evidence, that Joe Biden has lied ( disinformation) repeatedly about his involvement in Hunter Biden's business deals and to hide his involvement, has accused a well respected business man and veteran of being an agent of Russian disinformation. The man has e-mails and phone conversations to back up everything he is saying and he has given it all to the FBI and the only media that will even comment on it, Fox News.

For the MSM to keep putting out disinformation on this story everyday is something we have never seen before in this country. A cover-up of massive proportions just because the media prefers one candidate over another. Joe Biden is being accused of influence peddling and profiting from it and the MSM will not even acknowledge the possibility of it being true much less investigate the story further.

So if we are going to make this about who is putting out the most disinformation right now, it isn't Fox News or the New York Post, it is literally everybody else and that is astounding.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 09:34 AM   #81
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

You and Trump are both doubling down on a "Losing" hand.

We await your "interpretation" and varied "definitions" of Losing.

I'm using it in the sense of "Lost" as in a "Loser has Lost the election".

I suppose you are still telling your patients,the US and it's citizens that we have "Turned the corner" on Covid.

I believe you are receiving their Second Opinion now and finishing off on Tuesday.

I hope you are not too "astounded" that "everybody else" is against you.

You starting to sound like Whinin' the Victim Donnie !

You should post your diatribe on Trump's website as it is such a clear and well reasoned argument that I'm sure it will enhance his prospects.

And then go to a front line ER and tell them the same but be sure to duck the flying stethoscopes !

So let's review ; Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit !!
Old 10-29-2020, 09:41 AM   #82
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

HF the lil fella aint interested in dialogue

too much hate up his ass

his brain has been washed but never his ass
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 11:19 AM   #83
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

I'm very much interested in Dialogue.

What I'm not interested in is Bullshit !!

The astounded and grief stricken victims are coming out of the woodwork !

Such Mis- Treatment ! Such Grievance !
Old 10-29-2020, 04:43 PM   #84
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
You and Trump are both doubling down on a "Losing" hand.

We await your "interpretation" and varied "definitions" of Losing.

As in "I believe you are losing this argument and are becoming very frustrated to the point of name calling".

I'm using it in the sense of "Lost" as in a "Loser has Lost the election".

You are making a prediction not stating a fact but then you never could tell the difference.

I suppose you are still telling your patients,the US and it's citizens that we have "Turned the corner" on Covid.

Nope, I said "turning the corner". One being "has happened" (turned) the other in the process of happening ( turning).

I believe you are receiving their Second Opinion now and finishing off on Tuesday.

I hope you are not too "astounded" that "everybody else" is against you.

Everybody else? This is what I like about getting people like you to talk. You keep falling into the same trap of making over stated remarks out of anger and frustration that don't even come close to reality. That remark can be easily dis-proven on this board alone not to mention the millions of people that will vote with me.

You starting to sound like Whinin' the Victim Donnie !

You should post your diatribe on Trump's website as it is such a clear and well reasoned argument that I'm sure it will enhance his prospects.

And then go to a front line ER and tell them the same but be sure to duck the flying stethoscopes !

So let's review ; Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit !!

Calm down before you blow a gasket!

Didn't comprehend a word I said I see. No, in one respect, cases and perhaps deaths, we have not "turned the corner" but we are most certainly "turning the corner" on what we know about Covid. We are "turning the corner" on a vaccine.

Old 10-29-2020, 04:46 PM   #85
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post

If you say so..............

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 04:54 PM   #86
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
HF the lil fella aint interested in dialogue

too much hate up his ass

his brain has been washed but never his ass

It's a pathology. When people are angry and frustrated, their intellect such as they have, suffers.

https://benthamopen.com/contents/pdf...OCRIJ-6-10.pdf

The Psychology of Hatred

Hatred is a strong, negative feeling against the object of the hatred. The hater sees the object of their hatred as bad, immoral, dangerous, or all of this together.

Hatred is based on the perception of the other, but also has a strong relationship with ourselves, with our personal history, and its effects on our personality, feelings, ideas, beliefs, and especially our identity. Certain adversity in our lives can trigger and intensify hatred: jealousy, failure, guilt and so on.

https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2020-30965-006

Hate in contemporary America: Pathology or opportunism?
Old 10-31-2020, 09:07 AM   #87
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Joeys forgot how old he is fucking Brilliant
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women