Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70638
biomed162058
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453179
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48260
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37160
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2022, 01:18 PM   #76
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Yep ... barracking the guesswork.

Like Fauci did with "wear masks" - when the high
infection numbers surely continued - Fauci quickly
changed his-own tune to "you can still get co-vid
even with the masks, but it slows the process"...
- something like that. ... Flip-Flop" Fauci.

President Biden was assuring the American people that
"the vax and booster will keep you from getting co-vid."

More guesswork.

However, I DO believe the vax prolly saved a lot of
lives - by making cases of co-vid LESS severe.

I just don't believe that people should have
been forced to get it.

#### Salty
I remember at the beginning of the Pandemic Fauci was saying kids were less prone to Covid than adults, which is probably true. Then he retracted that and said kids needed to wear masks. Then Vaccine gets rolled out and because of the variants he suggested parents vaccinate their kids for Covid.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 07:18 PM   #77
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Are you and your family vaxxed?

Mine is. Kids and grandkids.

And we still got COVID. For me it was like 2 hours of low fever. Most of the rest of them were asymptomatic.

Did the vaccines make a difference? I dunno. The headache got was far smaller than the pain in the ass I get reading the antivaxxer manifesto every goldurn day.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 07:31 PM   #78
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Are you and your family vaxxed?

Mine is. Kids and grandkids.

And we still got COVID. For me it was like 2 hours of low fever. Most of the rest of them were asymptomatic.

Did the vaccines make a difference? I dunno. The headache got was far smaller than the pain in the ass I get reading the antivaxxer manifesto every goldurn day.
No, I am not Vaxxed. I've been tested once last June and it was Negative. I could have had a low grade case of Covid, last year around this time I had about four or five days of nagging headaches. I rarely get headaches I don't even have Tylenol in the cupboard. I am not really an Anti Vaxxer but this Covid Vaccine is seriously flawed. I've known a number of people who received the Vaccine and still got Covid, one in particular was Hospitalized. I think it all runs the gamut.
Old 08-21-2022, 04:40 PM   #79
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
The idea that the Vaccine doesn't prevent a person from contracting Covid, but prevents hospitalization and death is is hard to determine. There is no real definitive proof of that.
You have posted multiple errors in this thread. The above is another one. It is not difficult to determine a breakthrough death. A breakthrough death is when a fully vaccinated person gets infected with CoVid19 and dies instead of survives. Life and death is binary, it's one or the other. Over 150 million people are fully vaccinated. There have been very few breakthrough deaths to date. Most of those were people over 75 years old with a weak immunity system.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-vaccines.html
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 04:45 PM   #80
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

However, I DO believe the vax prolly saved a lot of
lives - by making cases of co-vid LESS severe.

#### Salty
Probably the best post you have ever made.
Old 08-21-2022, 04:48 PM   #81
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
You have posted multiple errors in this thread. The above is another one. It is not difficult to determine a breakthrough death. A breakthrough death is when a fully vaccinated person gets infected with CoVid19 and dies instead of survives. Life and death is binary, it's one or the other. Over 150 million people are fully vaccinated. There have been very few breakthrough deaths to date. Most of those were people over 75 years old with a weak immunity system.

You don't know what you're talking about. The Vaccine doesn't prevent infection. It actually causes more problems than it's worth.
Old 08-21-2022, 04:52 PM   #82
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

dr. jills has now posted negative twice for the sniffles. After isolating shes back with joeys in the delaware basement. whew! I was worried
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 05:13 PM   #83
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
You don't know what you're talking about. The Vaccine doesn't prevent infection. It actually causes more problems than it's worth.
I did not say or write that the M-RNA vaccines prevent infection. Are you having problems with reading now? They prevent severe disease and death which was confirmed in the link you posted on Dr Birx.
Old 08-21-2022, 06:16 PM   #84
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
It actually causes more problems than it's worth.
Tell that to the 400,000 plus people who died in the USA in 2020 before the M-Rna vaccines were available. There was no vaccine in 2020 and the Regeneron antibodies were difficult to get for laymen.

You are out of touch with reality.

From the New York times link:

There is still a lot we do not know about so-called breakthrough infections — when fully inoculated people contract the virus. And there is some evidence that these cases are becoming more common as the more transmissible Delta variant surges. While vaccines have done a remarkable job at protecting a vast majority of people from serious illness, the data in the Times analysis generally spanned the period from the start of the vaccination campaign until mid-June or July, before the Delta variant became predominant in the United States.

Old 08-21-2022, 07:35 PM   #85
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I did not say or write that the M-RNA vaccines prevent infection. Are you having problems with reading now? They prevent severe disease and death which was confirmed in the link you posted on Dr Birx.
Yeah right it prevents severe illness or death. The only thing a person should experience after being vaccinated is a slight tenderness at the injection site or a general malaise that's considered an immune response. People are having severe adverse reactions after the jab including death.
Old 08-21-2022, 07:38 PM   #86
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Tell that to the 400,000 plus people who died in the USA in 2020 before the M-Rna vaccines were available. There was no vaccine in 2020 and the Regeneron antibodies were difficult to get for laymen.

You are out of touch with reality.

From the New York times link:

There is still a lot we do not know about so-called breakthrough infections — when fully inoculated people contract the virus. And there is some evidence that these cases are becoming more common as the more transmissible Delta variant surges. While vaccines have done a remarkable job at protecting a vast majority of people from serious illness, the data in the Times analysis generally spanned the period from the start of the vaccination campaign until mid-June or July, before the Delta variant became predominant in the United States.

Vaccine Deaths and injuries will be higher one day. It's already starting.
Old 08-21-2022, 11:10 PM   #87
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Vaccine Deaths and injuries will be higher one day. It's already starting.
No and no.

It’s already starting? What is?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 11:26 PM   #88
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No and no.

It’s already starting? What is?
Adverse reactions from Vaccines. That's why there is a Vaers reporting system.
Old 08-22-2022, 07:10 AM   #89
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
So, let’s ask ourselves.

What good are masks and all of that hand washing, social distancing, no concerts, no outdoor door family get together. Getting fired, etc.

Nobody could have possibly been more facitedious than all of these high ups telling us what to do.

And their so called vaccine dos nothing to keep you from getting Covid.

Granted, it might, and that is a mig might, keep you from getting hospitalized.

But heck, I had Covid over a year and a half ago, and I just got a little sick.

Since then, I have been vaxed and boosted.

But I think now I was played for the fool.
Last year there were almost no cases of the flu in the U.S. when compared to prior years. Why? Most medical experts attribute that to mask wearing and social distancing. I got a very mild case of Covid. A light cough. The ONLY statistic I look at is Covid deaths of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated people and every statistic I look at shows unvaccinated people are far more likely to die from Covid than unvaccinated people. Even here in Texas:

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/...nation-status/

And no, there is no proof that the various Covid vaccines have caused deaths, other than I believe 3 deaths from one of the vaccines early on, a problem that was quickly corrected.

https://www.muhealth.org/our-stories...what-they-seem
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 07:13 AM   #90
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Adverse reactions from Vaccines. That's why there is a Vaers reporting system.

The VAERS reporting system is being used by people like you for purposes not intended.

"The reporting of a death to VAERS indicates nothing about what caused it, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC's) subsequent investigations have found no indication that deaths were caused by COVID-19 vaccines, save in a small subset with an extremely rare clotting disorder linked to one vaccine."

https://www.science.org/content/arti...s-scare-public
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women