Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2017, 10:50 PM   #76
Carribean stud
BANNED

Most of the provider ads have around 500 views or less I have almost 2000. Y'all are giving me 4 times as much attention as the women on there. Now the women are gonna get jealous of me if y'all don't stop.
Carribean stud is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 12:45 AM   #77
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Post an open thread, will have open answers.

If you assume you're that sexy to both sides of the fence, you are the red headed step child when it comes to Whispers.

*pb wonders why some people think so much of themselves*
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 06:01 AM   #78
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carribean stud View Post
I didn't totally get a free ride I had to work as a Texas prison guard about 20 years ago till I got a job starting out as an agronomist working mostly with cotton corn wheat and milo and some vegetables eventually I started working with citrus and more vegetables in the rio grande valley then with vineyards and orchards in California then an opportunity came along and I moved to Europe to do private consulting. Next time you drink some wine have some orange juice or eat a peach, or even have a slice of pecan pie or your just looking at the olive in your martini think of me because I mighta been the one that taught them them how to get it done or how to get it done better..... I put some money away but not near as much as the money I was given grew to become. understanding to leave that money I was given alone for so many years allowed me to say fuck it I don't have to work ever again so I moved back to Texas and will go down and work as needed in the valley for a former employer dealing with mostly citrus. I'm gonna concentrate on my favorite hobby which is team roping everything is secondary including hookers now to me going roping.
That pretty much describes a free ride. You got to play around in the work force knowing that you were given your full retirement. Congrats on that but to now try and act like you are somehow better than those that don't have the security blanket you were given is pretty pathetic. Life decisions and career paths are much easier when you never have to worry about putting food on the table or paying the rent. You seem enjoy flaunting your wealth and think that others should admire you because of your success but it's not you that was successful. Mommy & daddy were.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 06:13 AM   #79
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Most of the provider ads have around 500 views or less I have almost 2000. Y'all are giving me 4 times as much attention as the women on there. p.
Yes, but we are not laughing WITH you. We're laughing AT you.
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 08:07 AM   #80
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

Quote:
I didn't totally get a free ride I had to work as a Texas prison guard about 20 years ago till I got a job starting out as an agronomist working mostly with cotton corn wheat and milo and some vegetables eventually I started working with citrus and more vegetables in the rio grande valley then with vineyards and orchards in California then an opportunity came along and I moved to Europe to do private consulting. Next time you drink some wine have some orange juice or eat a peach, or even have a slice of pecan pie or your just looking at the olive in your martini think of me because I mighta been the one that taught them them how to get it done or how to get it done better..... I put some money away but not near as much as the money I was given grew to become. understanding to leave that money I was given alone for so many years allowed me to say fuck it I don't have to work ever again so I moved back to Texas and will go down and work as needed in the valley for a former employer dealing with mostly citrus. I'm gonna concentrate on my favorite hobby which is team roping everything is secondary including hookers now to me going roping.
Ah... you forgot to mention your All Pro year as a Dallas Cowboy running back, your years in the US Senate, your NASCAR championship... and some more BS

BTW, isn't it great to come into a new world and after a week, have everyone already there hate you?
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 08:48 AM   #81
Carribean stud
BANNED

Look at the power I possess, I am able to control so much of their time and to invest so much of their effort at me.
Old 11-17-2017, 02:34 PM   #82
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Be advised. I'm not evaluating or speculating anyone's medical condition. Strictly just a personality observation. And I'm just going to leave this right here without mentioning any names...

http://changingminds.org/explanation...ersonality.htm
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:47 PM   #83
Cheesecake7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Of course I am not speculating on any medical condition either but given the fact that the OP is easily insulted and butt hurt and changes from nice to nasty quickly....

https://www.psycom.net/depression.ce...orderline.html
Cheesecake7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:57 PM   #84
Carribean stud
BANNED

Due to my superior intelligence I feel it's only fair that I explain to you how to beat me. So if you quit responding I'm dead in the water and my comedy show is over.

I'm gonna be surprised if y'all believe me and take my advice.
Old 11-17-2017, 03:10 PM   #85
Carribean stud
BANNED

Old 11-17-2017, 03:19 PM   #86
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Attached Images
File Type: png image.png (274.3 KB, 121 views)
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 03:46 PM   #87
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Ahhh... It all makes SENSE NOW... LOL

Your amused slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 03:48 PM   #88
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
No, I'm Precious

I wonder how I became Gentry with my genetics?

Otherwise, I know I have nothing to credit the OP with the Huckleberry preserves i've got canned. Mentioned nothing about being near the property they were picked. And I know old Gay Perry is too out of shape to be there also.
Yes Darling...

You are most certainly "PRECIOUS"!!

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere
Old 11-17-2017, 03:54 PM   #89
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink I'm GOOD ENOUGH... I'M SMART ENOUGH.. AND DOGGONIT PEOPLE LIKE ME :)

Quote:
Due to my superior intelligence I feel it's only fair that I explain to you how to beat me. So if you quit responding I'm dead in the water and my comedy show is over.

I'm gonna be surprised if y'all believe me and take my advice.
Superior intelligence eh? LOL... RIGHT...

https://youtu.be/xNx_gU57gQ4&fs=1&hd=1" width="858" height="508">https://youtu.be/xNx_gU57gQ4&fs=1&hd=1" />https://youtu.be/xNx_gU57gQ4">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/xNx_gU57gQ4

Your troll loving slave,

Guinevere
Old 11-17-2017, 08:00 PM   #90
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
*pb wonders why some people think so much of themselves*
* sigh*
Precious_b is offline   Quote