Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2016, 12:02 PM   #76
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
A true conservative would never vote for hildebeest, Lubed Wide-ass.

FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I am more conservative than you will ever be in your life time - you ever wonder there's so many prominent republicans who will not vote or endorse Trump? It's idiots like you that are a cancer to the Republican Party
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 12:08 PM   #77
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
I am more conservative than you will ever be in your life time - you ever wonder there's so many prominent republicans who will not vote or endorse Trump? It's idiots like you that are a cancer to the Republican Party
It's unintelligent morons like you who are a cancer to this great nation, Lubed Wide-ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:11 PM   #78
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Someone here has made fun of my weight and others of my military service - shame.
You are one of only 2-3 posters on Eccie who I have seen posting shit about kicking ass for the purpose of intimidating people and thereby shutting them up. You brought up weight and military service for that purpose and none other! So you injected both in the forum and threads. It didn't work, obviously. Now you whine insisting on recognition that you perceive you deserve. You don't. It's earned. You haven't.

Putting aside you talk about it too much, the way you talk about it might lead one who has had their own experiences in the military and combat to believe that you are the typical internet loudmouth who talks shit all the time trying to impress folks that the loudmouth, that would be you, "assumes" will be impressed with your obesity and rank in the military. You are! So why aren't others? If she resurfaces, ask SassyPoo!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:20 PM   #79
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You are one of only 2-3 posters on Eccie who I have seen posting shit about kicking ass for the purpose of intimidating people and thereby shutting them up. You brought up weight and military service for that purpose and none other! So you injected both in the forum and threads. It didn't work, obviously. Now you whine insisting on recognition that you perceive you deserve. You don't. It's earned. You haven't.

Putting aside you talk about it too much, the way you talk about it might lead one who has had their own experiences in the military and combat to believe that you are the typical internet loudmouth who talks shit all the time trying to impress folks that the loudmouth, that would be you, "assumes" will be impressed with your obesity and rank in the military. You are! So why aren't others? If she resurfaces, ask SassyPoo!
And then to top it off he apologizes for all of those who know how full of shit he is.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:26 PM   #80
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
And then to top it off he apologizes for all of those who know how full of shit he is.
Old 07-28-2016, 02:05 PM   #81
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Just to let you guys know I seen action in two wars and have hit by shrapnel defending this country that I love - perhaps if you guys would stop being insensitive pricks you would appreciate my service. I am a disabled vet and proud of my military service that some of you seem to make light of and its all coming from the republicans in this forum. Have you guys no honor. Someone here has made fun of my weight and others of my military service - shame.
If you are a disabled vet, and 6'4" 250 pounds, why are you threatening everyone with a beating? Did you commit fraud to get disability?

I have on occasion threatened to beat up a few idiots on here who chickened out anyway, but I'm fully functional and work everyday, standing on my feet, lifting heavy shit, and working out in addition.

For the record, I have never threatened you, and now that I "know" you are disabled, I wouldn't want to do so.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 02:37 PM   #82
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
A true conservative would never vote for hildebeest, Lubed Wide-ass.

FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Lubed Wide-Ass is probably a liberal plant here just to stir shit. " A true conservative " wouldn't act like an immature liberal and pout and claim that they're going to vote for the opposition out of spite. His immaturity will have him fitting right in at the Austin reach around crew's " meatings " ! As you pointed out before, considering how much the Clinton's mistreated the military in the past, including shrilLIARy wanting less wearing of military uniforms around the White House, uniformed military staff are considered by her to be baggage handlers, and the mass of RIF's that happened on Slick Willy's watch, no one currently active OR retired from the service would consider voting for that POS. But some CHILDREN never grow up. Lubed Wide-Ass's " handle " comes from a "character " in the W.W.E. " wrasslin " shows on TV. Bet he's glued to the TV every time wrasslin is on. That should give anyone an idea of the level of intelligence and maturity were dealing with in his posts .
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 03:16 PM   #83
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
If you are a disabled vet, and 6'4" 250 pounds, why are you threatening everyone with a beating? Did you commit fraud to get disability?

I have on occasion threatened to beat up a few idiots on here who chickened out anyway, but I'm fully functional and work everyday, standing on my feet, lifting heavy shit, and working out in addition.

For the record, I have never threatened you, and now that I "know" you are disabled, I wouldn't want to do so.
I haven't threatened anyone- I come here to have a serious debate and in return get called names and have sexual and/or gay innuendos thrown my way. I basically have told these guys to walk the walk- if we were discussing this in the street I highly doubt they would call me any names for the obvious reasons.
Secondly, do you have any clue of what "disabled" veteran encompasses? It doesn't mean I am in a wheelchair or missing a leg. I do have slight battles of PTSS and have awful migraines as a result of shrapnel which was removed a few inches from my brain.
Old 07-28-2016, 03:55 PM   #84
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
I haven't threatened anyone- I come here to have a serious debate and in return get called names and have sexual and/or gay innuendos thrown my way. I basically have told these guys to walk the walk- if we were discussing this in the street I highly doubt they would call me any names for the obvious reasons.
Secondly, do you have any clue of what "disabled" veteran encompasses? It doesn't mean I am in a wheelchair or missing a leg. I do have slight battles of PTSS and have awful migraines as a result of shrapnel which was removed a few inches from my brain.
Anyone can do a search and see what a liar you are about the threats you've made and name calling you've been involved in. I've got 5 PMs in my inbox from you that say otherwise. If you don't like it then perhaps you should follow the example of another poster that you called senile. He is a Purple Heart Vietnam Nam veteran. He never brings up his injuries unless it's part of the topic , he never engages in name calling and won't engage you if you do. Even though once in awhile I might disagree with him...he has my respect and everyone else's around here. When you come off with your "Better watch what you say Pal" and your "Bet you would say that to my face" and "I'm a big badass Italian Drill Sergeant " you won't get anything but the ridicule and disrespect you deserve. If you're too thin skinned for the name calling then stay out of it.

Perhaps you should stay out of this forum for awhile until you figure out who you want to be......Pal.
Old 07-28-2016, 04:07 PM   #85
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I haven't threatened anyone-
Yes you did. But one of your problems is whether you intended your self-description to be a threat or not is really immaterial to the result of doing so when the other person who you have confronted perceives it as such ... because the end result is the same when it results in a physical resolution.

May be to you that is a normal discourse in interpersonal relationships, but that presupposes all others believe it is just puffing and chest beating on your part and will not result in physical actions toward one another.

If you didn't mean it as a threat, then why mention your size and your "status" as a "drill sergeant"? It was to intimidate others with your "presence" and "skills" that "worked" in an environment in which there was an established authority based on rank and rules with those you intimidate hesitant to "call you out" for fear of being "punished" pursuant to those "rules."

Another problem you have is your "self-labeling" ... and "pigeon-holding" yourself based upon a system that is "convenient" for you at the moment to fit your agenda at the moment. Others around you are making their own assessment, not only as to your self-image, but their perception of you.

For instance you touched on perhaps yet another problem when you disclosed that the small size of your brain would explain how you could have had "shrapnel" .... "a few inches" from your "brain."

A reasonable assumption based on the information you have periodically posted around in this forum is that the remainder of the space in your skull that was not taken by the marginally sized brain you do have was consumed with SHIT that back flowed into your skull when you failed to relieve the pressure adequately in the latrine.

"PTSS"..... If you truly are suffering from PTSS/PTSD and have traumatic brain injuries that are manifesting themselves with violent threats on others, then you should not be walking around "loose" on the streets, but should be locked down in a treatment center and isolated from other patients to assure their safety ... and YOURS!
Old 07-28-2016, 05:11 PM   #86
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
A true conservative would have never let anyone like trump win the nomination. He and Ben Carson shouldn't have even been on the stage. I am disappointed with the party and the ignorance shows in this forum.

It's funny how if you really did serve in the military why you haven't called out the goons who have made a mockery of my service. It's pain saking for me to watch the collapse unfold in front of my eyes and to see Trump make a mockery of the party. The RNC was a complete disaster the DNC put on a better show and I am really fed up with the party.
A lot of my friends are sitting this one out - I am going to show my disgust for the party by voting for the opposition.
Meanwhile... Everything is Great at the DNC... https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...78&oe=579A92D9

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 06:15 PM   #87
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

You are a liar I am not a bully or some type of thug. I merely said I was Italian and if you know anything about Italians we tend to be very hot blooded. Go spew that trash to the imbeciles that are calling people names like little boys.
Old 07-28-2016, 07:11 PM   #88
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are a liar I am not a bully or some type of thug. I merely said I was Italian and if you know anything about Italians we tend to be very hot blooded. Go spew that trash to the imbeciles that are calling people names like little boys.
Now that narrows your problem down:

1) you're a pathological liar
2) you're a psychopath
3) you shouldn't be on your parents computer.

You can't use your head injury as an excuse anymore.
Old 07-28-2016, 07:13 PM   #89
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

You're Funny!

What the FUCK is up with this ReTard?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 07:53 PM   #90
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
You didn't answer crap buddy you know damn where the facts show that America was very prosperous during the Clinton years some of it I attribute to having a majority republican house and senate, but nevertheless they were good times. What had trump done even from a business standpoint? By the way just to be quite frank the DNC vs RNC was like comparing ice cream to horse manure we have a lot of work to do our party is in deep shit and until they realize that we have a problem I am going to vote for Clinton.
Maybe you forget the economic downturn of 1998, the so-called tech bubble burst. Maybe you forgot about how the US military was downgraded during the Clinton years with longer deployments and fewer warm bodies.
Maybe you've forgotten how Clinton offset the cost of the Bosnian deployment by instituting a surcharge on necessary goods at the military exchanges.
Maybe you've forgotten about how military officers were forbidden from wearing their uniforms to the White House.
Maybe you never knew how Clinton put the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977 on steroids by forcing banks to offer sub prime loans under the threat of blocking their mergers and acquisitions. This act lead up the 2008 housing bubble which rightfully is the fault of Carter, Clinton, Dowd, and Frank. The latter two blocked any and all audits of Fannie and Freddie.
Maybe you didn't know that Clinton did not order any new munitions for naval ships to the point that commanders were lying as to how many advanced missiles they had on board their vessels.
Maybe you've forgotten how Clinton turned down an opportunity to get Bin Laden after he was on the FBI's international criminal list, after Bin Laden promised war with the US, and after Bin Laden threatened to use airliners as weapons.
Maybe you never knew that those golden years of Clinton started under Reagan, continued through Bush, and ended under Clinton in 1998.

That is just my short list from memory.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women