Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2023, 04:14 PM   #76
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

That doesn’t make it our business. Far worse goes on every day, in corners of the world nobody’s ever heard of. This is what happens in wars, and why we should be advocating peace, not fueling the fires. If and when it escalates, those could be your loved ones getting raped and tortured, not some nameless, faceless Eastern European.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 04:24 PM   #77
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Bucha was a horrendous war crime. We can keep on naming them.

Not that either of you two Putin-apologists seem to care.

Don't pretend you care about dud rates or unexploded bomblets or the danger to Ukrainian civilians in the future. You don't. Unless you can slander a Dem with it.
Yep. Exactly this.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 04:49 PM   #78
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

You guys have a side gig with Raytheon?
Old 07-08-2023, 05:08 PM   #79
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
That doesn’t make it our business. Far worse goes on every day, in corners of the world nobody’s ever heard of. This is what happens in wars, and why we should be advocating peace, not fueling the fires. If and when it escalates, those could be your loved ones getting raped and tortured, not some nameless, faceless Eastern European.
I have family and friends in Ukraine. I have co-workers in Ukraine. They're not faceless to me, J.

There won't be peace by appeasing Putin.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 05:21 PM   #80
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

I’m sorry to hear that, I’ve got people in Sevastopol. They’re adept at taking care of themselves, thank god, but it won’t help when a mortar lands on their roof. We should be on the same side, and not the one that only benefits hardware manufacturers.
Old 07-08-2023, 05:44 PM   #81
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
A lot of Trump voters want to stay out of a regional conflict that is none of our business and could easily escalate out of control. Those are the smart people. The dumb ones, who know nothing of the region or why they’re fighting to begin with, rah rah at the thousands of people dying because cnn told them to.
Yeah. The leftists clap like trained seals at whatever the DNC media tells them to

They are now ok sending cluster bombs - weapons so horrific over 100 countries have banned them - to corrupt Ukraine. These leftists don't give a damn about the Ukrainian people otherwise they would be outraged over having cluster bombs sent to corrupt Ukraine. Cluster bombs which will kill innocent civilians for decades to come

All these leftists care about is defending Senile Biden and feeding the war machine. They don't want peace. They just want an ongoing conflict with Russia because the DNC media tells them so

Utterly pathetic
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 08:26 AM   #82
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

What's utterly pathetic is the fact the lack of acknowledgement by certain folks that Putin's forces have been using cluster munitions with zero mention of it from the typical tit for tat brigade.

We see what you're doing. We also see the drumbeat of repetition of talking points and when other people's words are being lifted from unlinked tweets wholesale without being linked.

Remember that, comrade.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:43 AM   #83
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Ideally NOBODY would be using cluster bombs, or any other bombs, or bullets, or anything else that causes one to die prematurely.
Old 07-09-2023, 10:53 AM   #84
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
I have family and friends in Ukraine. I have co-workers in Ukraine. They're not faceless to me, J.

There won't be peace by appeasing Putin.
Ditto (well, not co-workers, but family and friends). I talk to them quite often. One of my friends took shrapnel to his face recently. The lack of humanity shown by the Putin apologists in here is disgusting.

Russia plays as dirty as anyone ever has, but somehow they get mad at Ukraine and Biden when they try to meet them at their level. Completely pathetic. And unAmerican.
Old 07-09-2023, 11:29 AM   #85
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post

Russia plays as dirty as anyone ever has, but somehow they get mad at Ukraine and Biden when they try to meet them at their level. Completely pathetic. And unAmerican.
Thanks for once again confirming you are ok with Senile Biden committing war crimes by cheering on sending cluster bombs - weapons so horrific over 100 countries have banned them - to corrupt Ukraine.

You and the other leftists don't give a damn about the Ukrainian people otherwise you would be outraged over having cluster bombs sent to corrupt Ukraine.

You and the other leftists don't give a damn about the Ukrainian people because you don't support negotiating a peaceful settlement

You just want an ongoing conflict with Russia because the DNC media tells them it is good for Senile Biden

Utterly pathetic
Old 07-09-2023, 11:37 AM   #86
berryberry
Valued Poster

Cluster bombs are banned by a convention signed by more than 100 countries, including many NATO allies. Because of their huge civilian toll, their use has long been seen as a war crime (including by the US when used by Bad Countries)

99 percent of global cluster munition stockpiles have been destroyed, because these weapons are considered so barbaric that their use is unthinkable under any circumstances. It's considered criminal to deploy them.

Yet Senile Biden is sending them to corrupt Ukraine and these will kill Ukrainian people for decades to come which tells you all you need to know.
Neither Senile Biden, the leftists, or Zelensky give a fuck about the Ukrainian people. This is all about feeding their very profitable war machine

Don't forget that the corrupt Ukrainian government has bombed its own people in the past with these type of weapons
Old 07-09-2023, 01:18 PM   #87
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Let's NOT get silly here, mates.

... It's THEIR war - between Russia and Ukraine.

Now it may be in America's best interest to hope Ukraine
prevails there, but things are greatly clouded by
President Biden being compromised and NO accounting
of the funds being sent.

... See? ... Facts like that surely give me pause.

And while it surely do seem nice sentiments that some o' you
"know" people in Ukraine, maybe family members and what-not,
but there may be others on the site here who favour Russia.

... No need for anybody here to be boss-cocky and piss-on
others for their-own thoughts and beliefs on the matter.

... Why don't we simply Live and let Live?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 02:11 PM   #88
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Nah, I'll piss on what I want to. Just like everyone else.
Old 07-09-2023, 02:17 PM   #89
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Ideally NOBODY would be using cluster bombs, or any other bombs, or bullets, or anything else that causes one to die prematurely.
Ideally, Russia wouldn't have invaded Ukraine. Ukraine didn't sign that treaty either, btw.

So if they're gonna launch them, they can reap their own whirlwind.
Old 07-09-2023, 04:22 PM   #90
tommy156
Premium Access

I'm all for Ukraine fighting back dirty. Enough is enough, FFS. And let's be absolutely clear about one thing: the only war crimes committed here have been by that slimy fuck Putin.

And somehow I doubt the Putin apologists in here had these same feelings about it being "their war", and that we should stay out of it, when that dipshit war criminal GWB invaded the wrong country after 9/11.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women