Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42320
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36736
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2021, 03:21 PM   #76
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Doesn't mean it was constitutional and he was aquitted: U.S. Senate: War Secretary's Impeachment Trial
https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory...ment_Trial.htm
As I stated, I'm not an expert in the field. Not even an unranked amateur. But if you can find where it specifically states it is unconstitutional, i'd be interested. *ESPECIALLY* if you can provide a source to Constitutional Law that says that since it would be a Big No Go for the demos.

No matter if the guy had a ruling in favour or not, doesn't mean the Impeachment was not done.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 03:24 PM   #77
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It's actually 67 votes and no, they are not there but the democratic senate is going to waste time and money putting on this dog and pony show.
Like a certain persons emails and a place in Libya. Keep hearing about those.
Old 01-27-2021, 08:29 PM   #78
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
It's actually 67 votes and no, they are not there but the democratic senate is going to waste time and money putting on this dog and pony show.
Correct about the 67 votes. "Dog and pony show" is putting it lightly.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 06:59 AM   #79
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Correct about the 67 votes. "Dog and pony show" is putting it lightly.
The first impeachment should have gone to trial also in my opinion. Even if the evidence given showed Trump acting improperly, I would not have voted for conviction. To be removed from office should require something REALLY improper having been done, not just an inappropriate phone call.

Trump will not be convicted but Trump is gone. Probably the best for the Republican party. Move on and focus on someone who appeals to more than just the Trump base in 2024.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 07:23 AM   #80
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

The first one did go to the Senate trial and he was aquitted. The whole Russian hoax had been proven to be a Hillary/Obama/Biden measure to undermine Trump.

Trump is not gone if you believe the current polling numbers. More Republicans now believe he should play a major role in the party than before the Capitol riots. And that number does stand at over 50%.

Not being a Trumper just stating known facts that have even been published in the liberal press.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 07:35 AM   #81
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
The first one did go to the Senate trial and he was aquitted. The whole Russian hoax had been proven to be a Hillary/Obama/Biden measure to undermine Trump.

Trump is not gone if you believe the current polling numbers. More Republicans now believe he should play a major role in the party than before the Capitol riots. And that number does stand at over 50%.

Not being a Trumper just stating known facts that have even been published in the liberal press.
He was acquitted but not found innocent of the charges. Major difference. That outcome was entirely expected. I beleive there was enough evidence presented during the impeachment proceedings to warrant a trial. The majority of the people in this country agreed with me at that time.

Trump's approval rating is at an all-time low according to some surveys. It stands at 38.6% average of all polls. Negative by 19.3%. Doubtful it will improve. Trump will try to stay relevant but members of Congress are increasingly moving away from him.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:42 AM   #82
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Many "criminals" are found innocent in jury trials but people still think they are guilty. If there was any substantial evidence that he was criminally suspected of wrong doing then a federal criminal trial could have been pushed. They didn't because there wasn't. Move on.

Trump will stay relevant as long as the majority of the Republican voting base believes he is. Congress will not matter in that case.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:47 AM   #83
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Many "criminals" are found innocent in jury trials but people still think they are guilty. If there was any substantial evidence that he was criminally suspected of wrong doing then a federal criminal trial could have been pushed. They didn't because there wasn't. Move on.

Trump will stay relevant as long as the majority of the Republican voting base believes he is. Congress will not matter in that case.
The impeachment was never about a "criminal" activity. Calling the leader of another country and trying to influence him to conduct an investigation that would have benefitted Trump is not criminal. Abuse of power and obstruction of Congress are not criminal offenses.

Trump will always have his base. But the 74 million who voted for him in 2020 were not all his base. Based on his approval rating drop and the number of those in Congress who have stopped supporting him, his popularity is on the downslide. His conduct since election day has been deplorable and cost him a great deal of support.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:55 AM   #84
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The impeachment was never about a "criminal" activity. Calling the leader of another country and trying to influence him to conduct an investigation that would have benefitted Trump is not criminal. Abuse of power and obstruction of Congress are not criminal offenses.

Trump will always have his base. But the 74 million who voted for him in 2020 were not all his base. Based on his approval rating drop and the number of those in Congress who have stopped supporting him, his popularity is on the downslide. His conduct since election day has been deplorable and cost him a great deal of support.
Again the info from the first impeachment has been proven to be fabricated and this has been reported by both liberal and conservative press.

Again, most recent independent polling shows that the majority of registered republican voters want Trump to be a major part of the party going forward. Popularity polls generally poll all political leanings and not just one party or the other. In fact some liberal press has actually reported that such popularity polls tend to lean heavily on polling the party opposite of which the subject of the poll expresses to be affiliated with.

Sorry- your arguments simply are proven wrong at this time.
Old 01-28-2021, 12:28 PM   #85
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Again the info from the first impeachment has been proven to be fabricated and this has been reported by both liberal and conservative press.

Again, most recent independent polling shows that the majority of registered republican voters want Trump to be a major part of the party going forward. Popularity polls generally poll all political leanings and not just one party or the other. In fact some liberal press has actually reported that such popularity polls tend to lean heavily on polling the party opposite of which the subject of the poll expresses to be affiliated with.

The one thing proved in the first impeachment was abuse of the Public trust. And that was using the leverage of the White House office to try and hold up an arms deal so that the Ukrainian President would try to do what the WH wanted. Enough witnesses testified to that.

I don't know if the National Security Advisor Bolton or the other witness(es) who were barred could have added on to the case brought to Congress but using the office to serve his own needs and not the public was enough to show his motivations.

Not gonna argue about the trump effect on politics now or in the future. Just know when you stir up Nationalism you are gonna get a whirlwind that you gotta ride. And some people just don't learn their lesson from it.
Old 01-28-2021, 12:33 PM   #86
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

The Ukrainian deal was not proven. And if you want to push that angle we can get into Hunter and the "Big Guy".
Old 01-28-2021, 02:01 PM   #87
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

I may have missed it but I did not read or hear about any of the testimony given by several individuals during the impeachment hearings as being "fabricated". Please cite a source to support your allegations.

So your polls are correct and mine are incorrect? My guess is that "your" polls and "my" polls are conducted by the same companies.

The one poll that has been 100% accurate since started during the Truman years is the approval ratings, which are not popularity polls. Every time a POTUS has run for reelection with a positive approval rating he has won. Every time a POTUS has run for reelection with a negative approval rating, he has lost (Carter, George H.W. Bush, Trump). I would not doubt many Republicans want Trump involved in some way with the party in the future. It is highly likely if he were to run again in 2024 he would lose. Time to break away from him and move to a candidate that would be more likeable to ALL voters.
Old 01-28-2021, 02:05 PM   #88
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Ukrainian deal was not proven. And if you want to push that angle we can get into Hunter and the "Big Guy".
It was also not disproven. Many said it happened. Without a trial we will never know all the evidence that was there. There were 2 phone calls. Fact. Exactly what happened during those calls is up for debate but since the Republicans nixed a trial, we'll never know.

As for Hunter Biden and daddy Joe, I'm all for an investigation. Right now there is zero there against either party. Much less than there was against Trump.
Old 01-28-2021, 02:25 PM   #89
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

We are not talking about the same polls. You are talking about an overall approval rating poll which is a poll of a cross section of people of all political affiliations. I'm sure his ratings are down on this type of poll.

The ones I'm talking about are polls that have been taken from republican voters about whether or not they want Trump's influence in the party. By over 50% they indicated he should be a major influence in the Republican Party. And that was up from the day after the Capitol riots.

These are two different things and my answer was in response to an earlier statement a poster made about Trump's diminishing influence with Republicans.
Old 01-28-2021, 02:28 PM   #90
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

I'm not advocating for Trump 2024. I've stated many times that I was not a Trumper. I do like a lot of the things that MAGA produced but I don't know that I want him back again. I do know that Biden is taking us down the wrong path.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women