Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2018, 01:01 PM   #76
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
My experience with this MOD and his unprofessionalism has been exactly the same pretty much. He’s the only one doing anything but honestly is so unprofessional I will likely not be back to Austin for a long time.
As I've told any number of you over the years... if you have an issue with the way moderation is done in Austin, or by me in particular, you are welcome to raise those concerns with the site admins. I serve at their pleasure.

Analeese: Any "experience with this MOD" would have been through PMs, forum posts, warnings, or infractions. If I was unprofessional in any of them, why not report them to staff instead of publicly using me as an excuse for your poor experience in Austin?

ztonk
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 01:06 PM   #77
ztonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Ztonk- ... who happens to have a vested interest in this matter - and, oops, just happens to be a MOD - just hit me with an infraction for my comments in this thread...
Meant it to be a warning... corrected.

Let's keep things civil. Attack the message not the person.

ztonk
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 01:07 PM   #78
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Why do you think anything you say really matters to me? You are simply not my type in that you are too old and don't have the look I prefer....
Actually nothing you say matters to me either honestly...you’re a fucking useless internet troll...you’re a want to be grown ass man bullying women on the internet and if that makes you feel great in life I feel very sorry for you and your miserable life.

I’m glad that I’m not your type and that I’m too old and don’t have the look you prefer....that’s the exact reason you should stay away from me because eventually this will reach cyber stalking when I’ve asked you to stay away from me ...

Quote:
Please expand on that thought.... Exactly why is it in my best interest to "stay away"?
Your Not worth the time to explain imo....

Quote:

Have ya gotten your tired old ass back to wherever you call home yet? If so why are you still posting in Austin?

Oh yeah... For the same reason we will continue to post in threads you participate in as well as others.... Because it is allowed...
Lol I’m not tired nor old honey....that’s where you’re sadly mistaken and pulling an opinion out of your ass that is one of many...I appreciate opinions...so thank you for giving me yours.

I’m no longer in Austin ....but still posting here because I’m ALLOWED to just like the rest of the community and you can’t stop me.....you see you might can run women off with your bullshit but you won’t run me off...I leave at my own choosing when I feel like it ...I see that must really bother you though because you spoke on it....but you are like a fly that can be swatted away....you’ll be back to try and annoy people but not this lady...

See you all next month....and for those who don’t want me here or care for me to come back back...FUCK OFF cause I’ll be there every month now...

Tootles again

Signed ever so sweetly,
Analeese aka Ana aka Analeaze
Muahhhh 💋 💋 kisses
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 01:12 PM   #79
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
As I've told any number of you over the years... if you have an issue with the way moderation is done in Austin, or by me in particular, you are welcome to raise those concerns with the site admins. I serve at their pleasure.

Analeese: Any "experience with this MOD" would have been through PMs, forum posts, warnings, or infractions. If I was unprofessional in any of them, why not report them to staff instead of publicly using me as an excuse for your poor experience in Austin?

ztonk

I will discuss with you via PM your unprofessionalism Z...I will not continue to put you on blast here....plus I don’t have the time right this moment to find it where you publicly discussed something I feel you shouldn’t have been putting out in the open...

If you’re going to apply the rules apply them across the board...no reason for whispers to come at me calling me an old tired ass...I’ve not attacked him nor said anything to him...I’ve asked him to stay away from me...and if he continues you and I both know there’s a guideline for that...and he is cyber stalking ladies that he wants to try and hurt or sabotage.

I’ve not had a poor experience in Austin...you need to take some accountability yourself as a mod and quit acting the way you are....if you can’t see it...you have
Some problems....and I will go over your head and I will have
Something done about the way you handle your mod duties.

It’s my opinion on how you handle your volunteer job here...I’m entitled to that...

Good day sir

Edit: back to the topic: OP should probably have great people contacting her with the bumping of her threAD....hope she finds a safe meet and greet spot...

Stay safe y’all
Old 07-13-2018, 03:38 PM   #80
ztonk

Quote:
I’ve not had a poor experience in Austin...
My apologies, I obviously misunderstood your Austin pitty post yesterday:

Quote:
I’m surprised how dead it is here honestly...guess nature of what we’re doing
I’ve received more requests and could have booked more in my home city ...

Met a few very nice gents...
Running a successful business is hard.

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 03:56 PM   #81
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
My apologies, I obviously misunderstood your Austin pitty post yesterday:

Running a successful business is hard.

z
Pity post? Mkay.

Also why can’t you lead by example and respect the OP and the original topic created...and actually stay on topic of the thread? Oh because you think you’re above the rules too huh?

Back on topic:
Sarah glad you got out of that situation with le there...that was smart of you ...I would have done exactly the same...
Old 07-13-2018, 04:36 PM   #82
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

I kinda like Analeese now, she's feisty!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:53 PM   #83
msguru
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Yup...feisty is an absolute turn on.
msguru is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:57 PM   #84
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
^^^ yep, me too!
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 05:39 PM   #85
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Guys I’m always fiesty...sometimes it gets me trouble a little bit lol....I post more in Dallas coed where I’m based....so you’ll find most of my posts there...

People think I’m a drama queen but really I’m not...I just speak my mind and don’t take shit from anyone...

Anythewho...I’ll be back next month...and plan to have
Austin in my rotation every month...might be north or south....depends on where I’m requested...this last time I was there pretty much every friend I met with hosted...so it didn’t make much difference this time on my location ...

Here we go derailing the thread again guys! Shame on us
Old 07-13-2018, 07:41 PM   #86
LOJ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

So what was the OP's post about exactly. I've experienced nothing but fairness from Z over the years. I've gotten pointed by him and we have also shared time with the same provider(s). He's a kind and generous soul and is actually the only one of the 5 listed mods in Austin that logs in and reads / opine on what is going on in ATX.
LOJ is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:19 PM   #87
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
If you’re going to apply the rules apply them across the board...no reason for whispers to come at me calling me an old tired ass...

I did not call YOU an old tired ass...... I referred to your ass BEING old and tired..... a typical trait of whores that do not realize when they are aging out of the game.....

I’ve not attacked him nor said anything to him...I’ve asked him to stay away from me...

I don't believe I have ever seen you, met you or even been at a place where you were at when I was there so have not concerns for me not "staying away"....

In regards to your posting on an Internet Forum on any subject I find of interest in any forum I am allowed to post in you will find that I exercise that right at time I decide and not at the whim or direction of any of the whores posting here.

It's a public forum. You do NOT get to decide who can post...

and if he continues you and I both know there’s a guideline for that...and he is cyber stalking ladies that he wants to try and hurt or sabotage.

You are very poorly educated (Ignorant is a more descriptive term but it's meaning may get lost on you) on what arises to the level that guidelines are meant to deal with.... I have no interest in you as an individual or desire to impact you business in any manner, positive or negative... You post in other forums I am allowed to post in and I've had no reason to want to go read anything you have posted in other forums.

Commenting on posts a whore makes here in Austin is nothing new for me so once again.. I assure you... you are nothing special... Just the Whore du jour do to say....

I’ve not had a poor experience in Austin...you need to take some accountability yourself as a mod and quit acting the way you are....if you can’t see it...you have
Some problems....

and I will go over your head and I will have Something done about the way you handle your mod duties.

It’s my opinion on how you handle your volunteer job here...I’m entitled to that...

LMAO! Certainly an opinion... Not one that is going to get you any traction with admin or owners.....

This is ECCIE... Not OH2

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 09:25 PM   #88
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, Z is fair in his points. I've received a few..cough,cough..down in the political section. And I know for a fact others have too. I might add..cough,cough, that I've received them too before Eccie went down. He gives an explanation of why you have received an infraction, no matter,cough,cough, how many you receive...cough,cough. Not that I,myself received many, cough,cough, but enough to say that Z is fair. Damn Politics.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 11:04 PM   #89
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Did you think because of my name that my ass is being used? Or just because I’m here on this site ?
Old 07-14-2018, 12:01 AM   #90
dylann_roofs_barber
BANNED

Quote:
Did you think because of my name that my ass is being used? Or just because I’m here on this site ?
You're joking right?

dylann_roofs_barber is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women