Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2015, 02:12 PM   #76
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Wrongful death won't have to take that into consideration. And he was employed at the time of his death. Do a little research, please.
Wrongful death won't take what into consideration?

You actually believe his past work history isn't relevant on damages?

Just because he was "employed" doesn't mean his dependents were benefiting.

"Do a little research, please."

BTW: I NEVER "do a LITTLE research"!

Stick with your "freelance writing" ... Stress on the "free"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 02:13 PM   #77
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Hey LexusLover check this out. Don't anybody else look... http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...ts/#more-99326
They don't want to look, "trust me"!!!!

"This means when the Taser fired during the struggle, the darts actually penetrated Slager, not Scott.

"Factually this aligns with the recorded statement of Slager and the reports of his initial debriefing.

"It could be that one dart is in the leg of Slager and the other is in the upper torso region as evidenced below."

If the physical/medical evidence shows Scott shot the officer with the officer's taser during their 100 yard fight ... even one time ... much less two times ... the "murder" charge is out the window ... and very likely any civil rights/wrongful death action. This is additional reason why:

.. if Scott had the business end of the taser the officer might not know what was fixing to happen and he was at risk of serious bodily injury and potential death. Who could have easily feared for his life when he shot Scott.

Like Zimmerman/Martin and Brown/Wilson ... I'm willing to wait this one out to see what washes up with the forensics, autopsy, and medical.
Old 04-12-2015, 02:38 PM   #78
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

"This means when the Taser fired during the struggle, the darts actually penetrated Slager, not Scott.

"Factually this aligns with the recorded statement of Slager and the reports of his initial debriefing.

"It could be that one dart is in the leg of Slager and the other is in the upper torso region as evidenced below."

If the physical/medical evidence shows Scott shot the officer with the officer's taser during their 100 yard fight ... even one time ... much less two times ... the "murder" charge is out the window ... and very likely any civil rights/wrongful death action. This is additional reason why:

.. if Scott had the business end of the taser the officer might not know what was fixing to happen and he was at risk of serious bodily injury and potential death. Who could have easily feared for his life when he shot Scott.

Like Zimmerman/Martin and Brown/Wilson ... I'm willing to wait this one out to see what washes up with the forensics, autopsy, and medical.
Yup... "Throw Down Taser" is some of the funniest shit, I have ever heard... LOL,<-- 1007!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 02:41 PM   #79
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Even if he did shoot the officer with the tazer, the officers "fear" of injury ended when the man ran away. If you cant see that then your racial bias is blinding you.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 02:46 PM   #80
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Wrongful death won't take what into consideration?

You actually believe his past work history isn't relevant on damages?

Just because he was "employed" doesn't mean his dependents were benefiting.

"Do a little research, please."

BTW: I NEVER "do a LITTLE research"!

Stick with your "freelance writing" ... Stress on the "free"!
Since you seem to need everything explained to you as if you were a small child, here goes. A civil wrongful death suit falls under tort law, which relies on statutes. These statutes vary depending on the state. So, it's POSSIBLE that his future earning potential is not considered in the final judgement. So, yes I do believe that depending on the state statutes, his future income is irrelevant.

You said he couldn't get a job. He was employed at the time of his death. You really shouldn't be crossing streets alone...
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 02:48 PM   #81
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Even if he did shoot the officer with the tazer, the officers "fear" of injury ended when the man ran away. If you cant see that then your racial bias is blinding you.
In my short experience in this forum, LL is one of our resident pointy-hat members. He is always willing to assume the worst about the black man. He also deals in absolutes, so he's fun to debate...

Witness his above post. He doesn't even know what happened but he's already making absolute statements as if it did.
Old 04-12-2015, 02:48 PM   #82
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2X-qQ-uMW8
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 02:52 PM   #83
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Apparently the officer used his tazer on him, and the tazer didn't work. Assault on a peace officer in most states is a felony, and it is obvious after the guy ran, the officer caught up to him and some sort of physical altercation occurred.
right, but the cop shot the guy in the back..he was running, he was of no harm to the cop

ok there I said it

realistically, I'm glad the guy got shot dead.
if everyone who ran from cops can get shot dead, then guys arent going to run from cops
if the guy had mental issues etc, Im glad he is out of the gene pool
cops have a scary job that I would not want to have. If I were a cop, I'd be trigger happy cause some retard might but a bullet in my spine.
Fuck that shit
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 03:17 PM   #84
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did you read the interpretations of the stills from the video?

And FYI your "assumption" that my opinions have anything to do with "race" is misguided by your own racial bias... or is that just a bias against law enforcement officers?

His fear doesn't have to be about himself .. his fear could be this man would cause serious bodily injury to someone else...but as I said if this man had hold of the business end of the taser or believed he did then his fear was justified.

Your "interpretation" of whether he was afraid or should have been afraid is not relevant to the legal test. It must be from the eyes of the officer at the time of the incident....and the video frames are apparently consistent with what he reported in his initial debriefing (BEFORE he saw the video, BTW). At least that is what is being reported in the information provided, which was not previously reported in the news media or on this thread.

You're playing the race card a bit early aren't you. Obaminable hasn't yet.

I recognize that waiting until ALL THE FACTS are released may be stressful for you, but try to remember when you first found out there was actually no Santa Claus .... you got over it, didn't you? Or do you think that was all a big lie too, and there really is a Santa Claus?
Old 04-12-2015, 03:19 PM   #85
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Did you read the interpretations of the stills from the video?

And FYI your "assumption" that my opinions have anything to do with "race" is misguided by your own racial bias... or is that just a bias against law enforcement officers?

His fear doesn't have to be about himself .. his fear could be this man would cause serious bodily injury to someone else...but as I said if this man had hold of the business end of the taser or believed he did then his fear was justified.

Your "interpretation" of whether he was afraid or should have been afraid is not relevant to the legal test. It must be from the eyes of the officer at the time of the incident....and the video frames are apparently consistent with what he reported in his initial debriefing (BEFORE he saw the video, BTW). At least that is what is being reported in the information provided, which was not previously reported in the news media or on this thread.

You're playing the race card a bit early aren't you. Obaminable hasn't yet.
You have yet to provide a source of this info. You've provided a crudely illustrated map and some words. Forgive me if that doesn't mean shit. Also, since you have the inside source to this 'info', maybe you can tell us what the officer dropped on the ground next to the dead man? A taser perhaps, to make his story more believable?

Family wants no part of Sharpton

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2179020
Old 04-12-2015, 03:25 PM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
right, but the cop shot the guy in the back..he was running, he was of no harm to the cop

ok there I said it
Actually, reread the information in the interpretation and explanation of the frames from the family's friend's video ... Scott had the taser and was running and the officer could see the line straightening out in front of him and could have reasonably feared Scot would activate the taser and disable him. He just finished a 100 yard fight with this guy ... been shot with the taser, apparently, 2 x's, and now Scott was running away with the taser ... one pop and the officer is down and helpless. That's when he started shooting ...The question is what was in the officer's mind.

I'm just saying: If the physical evidence shows Scott shot him and Scott had the taser when he ran, then the officer could reasonably fear for his life....on top of the 100 yard fight Scott had put up.

Sir, you can't fucking shoot a cop! OK? I know you know that.
Old 04-12-2015, 03:30 PM   #87
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have yet to provide a source of this info.
Mr. Freelance Writer .. did you see the link!!!! Please do some research!!!!

Seen that before?

As me for a link proving there is no Santa Claus, ok?
Old 04-12-2015, 03:30 PM   #88
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Actually, reread the information in the interpretation and explanation of the frames from the family's friend's video ... Scott had the taser and was running and the officer could see the line straightening out in front of him and could have reasonably feared Scot would activate the taser and disable him. He just finished a 100 yard fight with this guy ... been shot with the taser, apparently, 2 x's, and now Scott was running away with the taser ... one pop and the officer is down and helpless. That's when he started shooting ...The question is what was in the officer's mind.

I'm just saying: If the physical evidence shows Scott shot him and Scott had the taser when he ran, then the officer could reasonably fear for his life....on top of the 100 yard fight Scott had put up.

Sir, you can't fucking shoot a cop! OK? I know you know that.
Interpretation. That's one person's version. Nothing more. Sounds like you're pulling a lot of this out of your ass. Since you STILL won't provide a link.
Old 04-12-2015, 03:32 PM   #89
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Mr. Freelance Writer .. did you see the link!!!! Please do some research!!!!

Seen that before?

As me for a link proving there is no Santa Claus, ok?
The conservative treehouse? Jesus Christ. Get fucking real. You couldn't find anything from WND or The Blaze?
Old 04-12-2015, 03:33 PM   #90
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
In my short experience ....
That sums you up perfectly. For all you "know" I am Black.

Is Santa Claus Black or White?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women