Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42077
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36434
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do You Like WombRaider?
Yes 11 30.56%
No 25 69.44%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2015, 05:50 PM   #76
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
As for people liking me, this isn't a popularity contest.
Read the poll question again.

Quote:
I couldn't give less of a shit. Haven't I made that obvious? If not, I need to do a better job of it.
Or you could do a better job of channeling your Stuart Smalley daily affirmations. Don't give up. There's a 12-step program out there for everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ldAQ6Rh5ZI
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:02 PM   #77
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him."

- Jonathan Swift
"It's a universal law--intolerance is the first sign of an inadequate education. An ill educated person behaves with arrogant impatience, whereas truly profound education breeds humility. "

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:10 PM   #78
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Look, I'm not foolish because I understand why you believe in God.... It is a belief taught to you at an early age and no amount of reason will cull you from it.

You're an even bigger fool than undercunt is. Is it not enough for you to make everything up and attribute straw-man arguments to everyone? Now you think you know everyone's religious upbringing too? How the fuck do you know I wasn't raised an atheist and became a believer last week? How do you know I'm not an atheist now? Crawl back under your rock, fagboy.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:14 PM   #79
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
"It's a universal law--intolerance is the first sign of an inadequate education. An ill educated person behaves with arrogant impatience, whereas truly profound education breeds humility. "

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
I don't have tolerance for the belief in fairytales, especially when that belief leads to death and destruction in the name of said god. How is that truly profound education? Of course, being an anti-semite, he would not likely mourn the jewish lost in that particular struggle.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:18 PM   #80
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're an even bigger fool than undercunt is. Is it not enough for you to make everything up and attribute straw-man arguments to everyone? Now you think you know everyone's religious upbringing too? How the fuck do you know I wasn't raised an atheist and became a believer last week? How do you know I'm not an atheist now? Crawl back under your rock, fagboy.
Is this the humility you speak of? Talk of the devil and he appears. You have done what you always do and what others of your ilk are wont to do on here all the time. You have taken one person's statement and made it universal, which is buffoonery. Of course he doesn't know everyone's religious upbringing, but there are patterns that can be observed. Most people in this country are raised with some form of religion and it becomes a security blanket that is very hard to let go of. It's much more comforting to think that someone is up there watching out for you versus the cold, cruel world not giving a fuck about you at all. That's a tough pill to swallow when it comes right down to it.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:19 PM   #81
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Do you think Baptist are born Baptist, what about Muslims? White people are born white, they don't learn to be white. Religion is taught. Science is taught...if science were taught before religion there would be a whole lot fewer religious people....in fact I've read where FB is taking the place of religion. Religion was a way to meet folks and feel good about yourself...now it FB and instagram.

I know if you are born into the Muslim Faith you have a better chance of being Muslim that Baptist. You used to not be so ignorant. What happen, to much butt fucking?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:20 PM   #82
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Do you think Baptist are born Baptist, what about Muslims? White people are born white?

I know if you are born into the Muslim Faith you have a better chance of being Muslim that Baptist. You used to not be so ignorant. What happen, to much butt fucking?
He got the brains fucked out of him
Old 06-08-2015, 06:24 PM   #83
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Is this the humility you speak of? .
lustyladyboy is the most arrogant cocksucker in the forum.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:29 PM   #84
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:16 PM   #85
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
You're going to make The Patriarchal Idiot jealous!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:17 PM   #86
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Yippie Undercunt got another vote....but two more against him.

Did WTF vote for him?

bt?
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:44 PM   #87
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The operative word being cocksucker
Old 06-08-2015, 08:40 PM   #88
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
People who believe fairytales are real, should be mocked. My beliefs are grounded in science and reason. Go ahead and mock them if you wish, but it only makes you look unhinged and unreasonable. As for your summation of Obama/Bush, it's nothing but retribution. After 8 years, conservatives couldn't wait to unload on the democrat. The fact that he's black is all the better for some.
Why does it bother you what others believe, is it that progressive agenda that you know whats best for others and by golly your going to make sure we are all corrected. Who are you to correct or mock anyone. As for the second part of your statement, other than the obvious race baiting, I believe that is what said.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 08:44 PM   #89
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I don't have tolerance for the belief in fairytales, especially when that belief leads to death and destruction in the name of said god. How is that truly profound education? Of course, being an anti-semite, he would not likely mourn the jewish lost in that particular struggle.

Typical liberal arrogance on display, who are you to judge anyone and who are you to tell anyone what they should believe.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 09:17 PM   #90
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Why does it bother you what others believe, is it that progressive agenda that you know whats best for others and by golly your going to make sure we are all corrected. Who are you to correct or mock anyone. As for the second part of your statement, other than the obvious race baiting, I believe that is what said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Typical liberal arrogance on display, who are you to judge anyone and who are you to tell anyone what they should believe.
Do you still believe in Santa Claus? No, of course not, because he isn't real. If it's a progressive agenda to not want to believe things that are false, sign me up. I would think that any rational person would want to believe what is true, but I guess not. Who am I to mock anyone? When people are killed over religion, that is ultimately bullshit, that is not acceptable to me. Maybe it is to you, I don't know. Just think about that for a second. People are killing each other because one side says that their god is the real god and the other side says, no, it's our god that's real. How fucked up is that?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women