Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60393
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48450
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41606
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35979
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2015, 06:22 AM   #76
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
JDIdiot, where is that (hijacked 777) evidence? Don't have it?
You just can't help yourself you mentally deficient man-child.

You just repeat the same worn out, half-baked themes so often because you are delighted with your "cleverness" and want someone to remark about how smart you are....FAIL!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 06:49 AM   #77
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You just repeat the same worn out, half-baked themes so often because you are delighted with your "cleverness" and want someone to remark about how smart you are....FAIL!!!
So, JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot feels it should be my burden to prove that his Idiot Brother (JDIdiot) was wrong with his hair-brained conspiracy theory, in which JDIdiot made the (thus far) unsubstantiated claim that the missing Malaysian 777 was hijacked and parked on a remote, deserted island and camouflaged by thousands upon thousands of shrubs.

Let's take this from the top! Shall we? JLIdiot, errrr DSKIdiot , now feels it should not be JDIdiot's burden to prove his hair-brained conspiracy theory is accurate, but is is my burden to prove JDIdiot's hair-brained conspiracy theory is wrong.

I suppose that twisted logic makes perfect sense in Idiotville!

There you have it folks, the phrase "birds of a feather flock together" is alive and well in Idiotville.

Let's take this a step further, does your Idiot Brother (JDIdiot) know that his favorite sibling (JLIdiot, errrr DSKIdiot) considers his hijacked and camouflaged 777 theory to be a "worn out, half-baked theme?"

The heir to the Idiot Klan, errr Clan Patriarchal throne (JDIdiot) is not going to be happy with his understudy.

JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot, you might want to retract your previous comments, so as not to upset your soon-to-be Patriarchal Idiot brother.

Just sayin'
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 07:07 AM   #78
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
What I do know is that if we kick you (and your KLAN brethren) OUT of this country then we will be a hundred, nay a thousand times, better off as a nation.

You and your chickenshit friends can sit and hack away on computer screens all day but if you had to quantify your contribution to the people of this country, it would probably come out in the negative, with all the hatred and fear that you morons promote. When I was in college, most of the kids studying engineering were Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Japs etc, many of them international students or with immigrant families. Same with medicine. My own family doctor is a Pakistani and I trust that man with my life. Most of our hospitals are filled with Asian, Indian doctos. How dare you say that immigrants haven't contributed to the progress of this country?

I bet all you have to your entire life is your 7000 post count on this hooker board, because it's obvious that you are too fucking stupid to do anything else. Those "rag-heads" are probably working to save the lives of millions of americans as you type away in your mom's basement shitting in a bucket and munching on doritos, you fucking dipshit.

By god, I don't think even IBMoron outshines you in ignorance and xenophobia.

You'd be the moronic, racist, shamman.

Quote:
Quote:
If ever you were looking for a stereotypical jew with a big nose sitting atop a pile of coins and counting them, well....you've found him.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 07:43 AM   #79
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.. it should be my burden to prove ...
You appear to believe you do that by repetition ... ad nauseam.

If you need the literal Latin translation of "ad nauseam," let me know.

You probably skipped Latin at U of H high school.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 08:29 AM   #80
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
let me know.
I will let you know if and when I feel the need to take Idiot lessons! (But don't hold your breath waiting for the call!)

I feel quite certain that LLIdiot would be an excellent Professor of Idiocy!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:00 AM   #81
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Never claimed that Christians are peaceful, never claimed all Muslims were violent, I also don't play tit for tat, just because there have been atrocities conducted by Christians, doesn't mean that Muslims have the right to kill others and vise versa. But as a Christian, its about self preservation, I don't want anyone around me that has sworn to kill me, regardless of the justification and until I can determine a good one from a bad one I would prefer to limit my contact with them.

Have you gone mad???? You claim to be a Christian and you give such a hateful and prejudice remark???? Did not Jesus mingle with sinners, Tax payers and Samaratians? You ever heard the verse Love thy neighbor????

PEOPLE LIKE DIRTY DOG, DSK, AND COG DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS AND THINK THEY ARE THE BETTER CHRISTIANS. YOU MARK MY WORDS YOU ALL WILL HAVE YOUR DAY!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:19 AM   #82
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I never claimed to be a Christian, WE. I'm just pointing out you aren't, either. Have you discussed your delusion with your pastor yet? Seems like exposing your hypocrisy has struck a nerve.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:23 AM   #83
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You just can't help yourself you mentally deficient man-child.

Bingo. Bigkotex thinks he's a wit, he's half-right.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:25 AM   #84
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will let you know if and when I feel the need to take Idiot lessons!
You don't need any. You are a "natural" idiot. And naturally without substance.
Old 04-19-2015, 10:26 AM   #85
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
What I do know is that if we kick you (and your KLAN brethren) OUT of this country then we will be a hundred, nay a thousand times, better off as a nation.

You and your chickenshit friends can sit and hack away on computer screens all day but if you had to quantify your contribution to the people of this country, it would probably come out in the negative, with all the hatred and fear that you morons promote. When I was in college, most of the kids studying engineering were Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Japs etc, many of them international students or with immigrant families. Same with medicine. My own family doctor is a Pakistani and I trust that man with my life. Most of our hospitals are filled with Asian, Indian doctos. How dare you say that immigrants haven't contributed to the progress of this country?

I bet all you have to your entire life is your 7000 post count on this hooker board, because it's obvious that you are too fucking stupid to do anything else. Those "rag-heads" are probably working to save the lives of millions of americans as you type away in your mom's basement shitting in a bucket and munching on doritos, you fucking dipshit.
You see, you speak like you know what you are talking about, but you don't.

That's because you are closing in on a thousand posts in barely half a year. You FAR outpace me, mope.

The Klan? Me? If you read any of my posts about my disdain for the Confederacy and redneck bigots in general, you would never have written that. Just ask IBHankering about our arguments on the subject.

And I never said anything bad about ALL immigrants, mope. In fact, I'm first generation American and don't need your BS condescension, you progressive twat.

What I said was that we needed to be more selective in who we admit. And I named specific countries. I didn't say "Asians" or all immigrants, asshole. Learn to read.

I have attended many engineering classes and I can see who is in the room, numbnuts. Lots of Koreans, Chinese, Indians, Japanese. To a much lesser extent, Pakistanis and Arabs.

And you seem to think that bringing lots of doctors into the US from Pakistan and elsewhere in Asia is a good thing. Why? You're doing nothing more than undercutting the wages of American doctors in order to boost the profits of healthcare companies. Is that the progressive agenda for affordable healthcare?

Back to the topic, why shouldn't we be more selective in who we admit into the country?

At one time, it made sense to flood the county with immigrants. We had a nearly empty continent to fill and allowing lots of farmers and low-skilled laborers and mechanics from Europe and China made sense because native born Americans had about the same skill levels.

Now, we have 320 million people. The country is FULL. The frontier is CLOSED. We don't need large influxes of unskilled immigrants to build the country. The country is already built.

Now, we have an educated and skilled population for the most part. The only part of the economy that doesn't do well is the unskilled, poorly educated part of the population. They need stronger unions, more job opportunities, and less competition. The best way to increase their salaries is to create a labor shortage in their part of the job market.

So, why do we keep bringing in unskilled labor from Asia, south Asian, south America, Africa, and elsewhere?

Why do we not greatly restrict immigration and only allow in small numbers of skilled immigrants to suit our narrowly tailored needs?

And also, cut WAAAAY back on the H1B visa scam that floods our markets with Asian engineers in order to undercut US engineering salaries?

None of that is xenophobia, prick. That is taking care of our citizenry.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:27 AM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
[COLOR="Black"]Have you gone mad????
I think you have been affected by the decision exonerating Officer Wilson.

Did that disturb you somewhat?
Old 04-19-2015, 10:27 AM   #87
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
[COLOR="Black"]Have you gone mad???? You claim to be a Christian and you give such a hateful and prejudice remark???? Did not Jesus mingle with sinners, Tax payers and Samaratians? You ever heard the verse Love thy neighbor????
You're a fool. Move to Tikrit and prove the doctrine you want to subject others to.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:28 AM   #88
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You see, you speak like you know what you are talking about, but you don't.
You noticed that about him also, did you?
Old 04-19-2015, 10:31 AM   #89
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I never claimed to be a Christian, WE. I'm just pointing out you aren't, either. Have you discussed your delusion with your pastor yet? Seems like exposing your hypocrisy has struck a nerve.
FUCKING HYPOCRITE POS- IF YOU DON'T PROFESS OR CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN THEN WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU TO LECTURE ME OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER ON THE BIBLE????
IT WOULD BE THE EQUIVALENT OF ME GIVING SOMEONE A LECTURE ON SWIMMING AND I NEVER BEEN IN THE WATER!!!
!
Old 04-19-2015, 10:33 AM   #90
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You're a fool. Move to Tikrit and prove the doctrine you want to subject others to.
What does Tikrit have to do with the price of Tea in China- apparently you and these other imbeciles don't know their own Bible.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women