Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 378
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42048
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Spew forth bitch.

I don't care what you do with it after I'm done with you.

You're the one sputtering, MasterDickMuncher, and you ignorantly didn't answer the question: "Which of the following groups is 'brandishing' weapons?"

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:40 PM   #77
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ah, even with the beautiful change of seasons in the air, it's nice to know some things remain constant. CBJ7 supporting and defending government sponsored violence against veterans.

Then you should have no problem providing a link to prove there was government sponsored violence.

Of course you won't prove anything but your assholishness with an I-B-esk statement of how we amuse you or some other equally stupid thing. We expect no less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
JD posted those pics portraying them as riot cops attacking 90 year old WWII vets ... both are bullshit

I reposted them pointing out JD's bullshit

I didn't support OR defend anything.

but you're too fucking stupid to understand the entire scenario.

Merry Christmas ... there's you tired old ass,,, AGAIN !
He's not that fucking stupid.

And with a straight face, I can honestly assign 7/8th of the value of a regular person to her as I chalk her up as another easy win. SOG is off his game these days and only counts as 5/8ths.
Whirly has remained constant at 44.3/100ths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Even MasterDickMuncher, in one of his few sober and more lucid moments, knew what was going on and knew what thread you took the image from because he references a post in that thread at post #3 of this thread: another clue that the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass stupidly ignores.
Wrong again you-be-a-douche-bag.

I referenced that post in that thread because I had already described who and what the bicycle helmet boys were.

I know you like pictures you can try to mis-represent and because you can't read too well, but the words in that post refuted your riot police claim.

A picture isn't worth 1000 true words without the right 50 words to describe what it shows.

Quit while you are only a shit load behind.
Don't make it worse.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:47 PM   #78
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then you should have no problem providing a link to prove there was government sponsored violence.

Of course you won't prove anything but your assholishness with an I-B-esk statement of how we amuse you or some other equally stupid thing. We expect no less.

He's not that fucking stupid.

And with a straight face, I can honestly assign 7/8th of the value of a regular person to her as I chalk her up as another easy win. SOG is off his game these days and only counts as 5/8ths.
Whirly has remained constant at 44.3/100ths.

Wrong again you-be-a-douche-bag.

I referenced that post in that thread because I had already described who and what the bicycle helmet boys were.

I know you like pictures you can try to mis-represent and because you can't read too well, but the words in that post refuted your riot police claim.

A picture isn't worth 1000 true words without the right 50 words to describe what it shows.

Quit while you are only a shit load behind.
Don't make it worse.
Wrong about you being momentarily sober and lucid, MasterDickMuncher? Okay. BTW, what you "imagine", MasterDickMuncher, is much like you: wholly irrelevant. Now answer the question, MasterDickMuncher. Or is it beyond your limited, intellectual skill to determine which group is "brandishing" weapons?
Old 10-17-2013, 11:59 PM   #79
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong about you being sober and lucid? Okay. BTW, what you "imagine", MasterDickMuncher, is much like you: wholly irrelevant. Now answer the question, MasterDickMuncher. Or is it beyond your limited, intellectual skill to determine which group is "brandishing" weapons?

I admit it. I was wrong.

CJ7 was right. You are too fucking stupid to get it

Here's $5.

Now get the fuck out of here.

PS You've been demoted to 41.4/100ths

Start having whirly screen your posts before you make them.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:01 AM   #80
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I admit it. I was wrong.
So, you're saying you are still intellectually unable to figure out the right answer, MasterDickMuncher?

Old 10-18-2013, 03:39 PM   #81
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
So, you're saying you are still intellectually unable to figure out the right answer, MasterDickMuncher?
Every single post your made in this thread was stupid.

You failed to understand the original post was a joke about the uselessness of biker helmets in a riot. That's because you are a humorless twat. So, jokes go right over your head.

In response to the OP, you make a stupid post about batons that screams "non sequitur".

And now you keep doubling down on stupid. How much easier would it have been if you just wrote "Sorry, I missed your point" after your first post.

Keep up the OCD arguing, tranny fucker.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:08 PM   #82
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:

All this time I've misjudged you.

You are a true colostomy-bag.
Old 10-19-2013, 07:19 AM   #83
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Every single post your made in this thread was stupid.

You failed to understand the original post was a joke about the uselessness of biker helmets in a riot. That's because you are a humorless twat. So, jokes go right over your head.

In response to the OP, you make a stupid post about batons that screams "non sequitur".

And now you keep doubling down on stupid. How much easier would it have been if you just wrote "Sorry, I missed your point" after your first post.

Quit projecting your ignorance onto others, you rascist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You're the one that was wallowing in ignorance throughout this thread, you rascist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054265868&postcount=66

Quote:
All this time I've misjudged you.

You are a true colostomy-bag.
Does your ignorant ass need a question with fewer choices for answers, MasterDickMuncher?
Old 10-19-2013, 08:27 AM   #84
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Well at least you didn't call him a Mick...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:44 PM   #85
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quit projecting your ignorance onto others, you rascist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You're the one that was wallowing in ignorance throughout this thread, you rascist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
You would think by now you would know how to spell "racist", considering how often you use the term. But you are a dumb twat, so, know you don't.

Please try to explain how your first post in this thread is related to the OP. If you can, you dopey redneck.

Old 10-20-2013, 06:43 AM   #86
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You would think by now you would know how to spell "racist", considering how often you use the term. But you are a dumb twat, so, know you don't.

Please try to explain how your first post in this thread is related to the OP. If you can, you dopey redneck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
JD posted those pics

I reposted them pointing out JD's bullshit

Quote:
I referenced that post in that thread .

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...ount=66http://

Done and done, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Go screw yourself, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:41 PM   #87
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Done and done, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Go screw yourself, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Dear Shit-For-Brains:

I am writing to you today to request a formal explanation of the connection between Post No. 1 and Post No. 2 in the thread entitled "Riot Police" in the Political Forum of the website ECCIE.com.

As you are no doubt aware, a poster named CJ7 began the thread with Post No. 1, which I insert below for your easy reference:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054235688&postcount=1

CJ7's post included a picture of several Washington DC area police officers dressed in riot gear, except that some officers were wearing rather useless bicycle helmets instead of riot helmets. CJ7's comment was short and sarcastic. It stated in its entirety:

"gotta love those bicycle helmets with NO face shields ... every riot cop should have one"

As you are also no doubt aware, you immediately responded with Post No. 2, which includes a photo of about 40 WWII vets, about half of whom are in wheelchairs. I insert your Post No. 2 below for your easy reference:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054235732&postcount=2

The ridiculous text accompanying this photo was a cut-and-paste description of police batons and a link to Wikipedia.

There is no apparent connection between Post No. 1 and your brain-damaged response in Post No. 2.

You have attempted to explain this non sequitur by pointing to other posts in the thread. However, all of those other threads occurred LATER IN TIME.

Thus, they cannot be used to explain whatever the fuck it was you were thinking when you made Post No. 2.

Therefore, it is once again requested that you attempt to explain what was going through that tiny speck of tissue you call a brain when you made Post No. 2. Please confine your explanation to Post Nos. 1 and 2 ONLY - with no reference to subsequent posts by yourself or others.

Sincerely,

ExNYer
(but you can call me "Sir")
Old 10-20-2013, 09:39 PM   #88
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Rots of ruck!
Old 10-21-2013, 05:08 AM   #89
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dear Shit-For-Brains:

I am writing to you today to request a formal explanation of the connection between Post No. 1 and Post No. 2 in the thread entitled "Riot Police" in the Political Forum of the website ECCIE.com.

As you are no doubt aware, a poster named CJ7 began the thread with Post No. 1, which I insert below for your easy reference:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054235688&postcount=1

CJ7's post included a picture of several Washington DC area police officers dressed in riot gear, except that some officers were wearing rather useless bicycle helmets instead of riot helmets. CJ7's comment was short and sarcastic. It stated in its entirety:

"gotta love those bicycle helmets with NO face shields ... every riot cop should have one"

As you are also no doubt aware, you immediately responded with Post No. 2, which includes a photo of about 40 WWII vets, about half of whom are in wheelchairs. I insert your Post No. 2 below for your easy reference:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054235732&postcount=2

The ridiculous text accompanying this photo was a cut-and-paste description of police batons and a link to Wikipedia.

There is no apparent connection between Post No. 1 and your brain-damaged response in Post No. 2.

You have attempted to explain this non sequitur by pointing to other posts in the thread. However, all of those other threads occurred LATER IN TIME.

Thus, they cannot be used to explain whatever the fuck it was you were thinking when you made Post No. 2.

Therefore, it is once again requested that you attempt to explain what was going through that tiny speck of tissue you call a brain when you made Post No. 2. Please confine your explanation to Post Nos. 1 and 2 ONLY - with no reference to subsequent posts by yourself or others.

Sincerely,

ExNYer
(but you can call me "Sir")
That is a rather obtuse way of posting that you're too fucking stupid to understand that CBJ7 didn't want to continue -- "bump" -- the discussion in Rock18's thread; hence, renewed the discussion in another thread, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:48 AM   #90
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You did enough Rock bumping for all of us, shit-gargler!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women