Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42480
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2016, 08:05 PM   #76
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

.... but you didn't say you "paid" to fuck overpriced chubby whores.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 10:00 PM   #77
NASDAQ
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Heah y'all... It doesn't matter. take it from this commie avatar with bad spelling and punctuation. Supply and demand.... It's real and no matter what you say, the "market" will go to the right price. Reputation gets around for provider or client... For a provider, if you phone isn't ringing as much as it should, maybe try a little marketing, upping your game, whatever... Maybe even lower your price.... For clients, well same advice. Thing is, no matter what you look like(put the racial shit aside cause for some reason that shit is around), fat, old, ugly, handicapped, if you can pay and you aren't a complete ass they will play. Seriously, guys, what would your showcase look like and what about your reviews? No thanks!!! Anyway, if the girls you are seeing don't match your tastes, be a capitalist and open up that wallet a little...
NASDAQ is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 11:46 PM   #78
Massage Man
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Yikes

Somebody released the Kraken.
Massage Man is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 11:37 AM   #79
lovethickgirls
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

If gemma is the new standard for chubby I guess sign me up as a chubby chaser she is thick and perfect in all the right places she's a goddess both in apperance and deameanor and that's why her guys treat her as such just because here in the Midwest we prefer a woman who looks like she's eaten this week doesn't mean by any means that gemma is chubby or mean she is overpriced if I lived in Wichita I would be a regular of hers for sure your dull standard of beauty is disturbing and misguided and you sir are an ass
lovethickgirls is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 06:33 PM   #80
boxxman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

I'll risk my hobby name by offering my bullshit opinion.

Many of you set the nail, and picked up the hammer. Now I'll try to hit it on the head. Today, in our society, men under value their worth in the Sexual Economy. Women over value their worth. Why? Ask any man if he has had sex with an "ugly" woman. The vast majority will say yes. Even that ripped, handsome, successful guy that shops at the same market as you. Men will drop their standards to feed their instinctual need to sow their oats. Women don't have that instict, per say. Yes, women enjoy, dare I say, love sex. But, their instinct is to find the mate with the best genetics, most money, and best ability to protect them, and their theoretical offspring. Old as history, and older still.

Now introduce birth control. The old threat of having premarital sex, and offspring, in a society that did frown upon it, has vanished. Where you use to settle & choose, now you can enjoy a variety. Hell, today it is celebrated and encouraged. Women who are homily, and may have married a male ugoo, now can throw it around. The exchange rate of the Sexual Economy changes. More women have more partners. But. Full. Stop. Their instincts still want the prime male partner.

How did/do men react? They no longer have to court, pitch woo, and all but lock that bitch down before they take her to pound town. They just swipe right, get a number, buy a dinner, whammo presto, they have a fuck buddy! This further adjusts the exchange rate. Men have no standards (a given), and the modern homily women is able to brag to her homily friends that she's banging a stud.

"So, boxxman, what does this have to do with the price of condoms in china?"
Some of these women think they are hot shit, they have hot and cold dick on tap, and they like sex, and they like money... Why don't they ply their wares in the Sex Trade? Unfortunately, Sexual Economics don't use the same logic and algorithems as the Sex Trade. Occasionally, the two sync up for variable reasons. She's great at head, her body is killer (Butter Face), she offer up anal, or, as verboten as it is, she allows BareBack services. Again, these are variables, not constants. Otherwise, if she is legit fugly, she may make a bit on one-off sales at inflated rates, but the Sex Trade will willow her down in price, or she'll give up, and move on to ther ventures.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! Some of this also rests on the shoulder of the trick-ass-john, (as a provider once called me.) Some men in the hobby are just plain thirsty. They have been in a dry-spell, and need a release. They go to BP, make some calls, leave some messages, send some texts, and Betty Jo Hammer face isnthe first to respond. So, Henry Hardup shells out $250-300, a price that, when I got into this hobby would get you anal and BBBJNQNS, (in SoCal, no less), but gets him vanilla sex & CBJ's.

TLDR: Men are thirsty & under value themselves. Women have options & overvalue themselves

In closing, this is not etched in stone. These are generalities, and don't apply across the board.
boxxman is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 10:29 PM   #81
notswilson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

The DNA that would fuck a tree will continue to make offspring that would fuck a tree.
notswilson is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 07:29 PM   #82
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I do not see how it's possible to overvalue yourself.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 10:03 PM   #83
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My theory
Let's say we have a ball..Let's say the ball is a blue ball ( no pun intended here LMFAO)
SO in the middle of the room sits a blue ball
Let's say we have four opinionated people

Person # 1.. thinks the color blue is morbid but loves balls
Person #2.. LOVES the color Blue.. but doesn't care so much for balls ever.. would prefer a box
Person # 3... loves blue loves balls & life is full of rainbows & unicorns
Person # 4...
Hates balls..Blue & life in general.
BUT..all can agree that it is a ball
All can agree it is blue.
Every has different OPINIONS on what is ATTRACTIVE..DESIRABLE..And ACCEPTABLE..
Who is wrong.
Who is right.
As a provider..we put ourselves out there..to be critiqued..criticized..bought or passed by.
That scenario is what we experience DAILY.
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 03:13 PM   #84
boxxman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemmaFox View Post
Personally, I do not see how it's possible to overvalue yourself.
You're not wrong. The overvalue/undervalue terms I used are extremely relative. You could even say "how is it possible to undervalue yourself?"
boxxman is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 06:02 PM   #85
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbobaggin View Post
"Everything is worth what the purchaser will pay for it"

If she charges a price, and gets it, then she is worth it.
^What this guy said.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women