Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2015, 03:31 PM   #76
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

It's not a joke. At all. No, not a joke whatsoever.

Most likely the experience that different people have, on either side of the hooking equation, are different enough to result in dissent?

In my experiences, and in the experiences of those I've discussed this with, to the extent that people can be trusted to tell the truth in the first place, is that a majority of hooks bareback. Right away. An even greater majority bareback once a level of trust has been established, provided the paying customer is appetizing in any way.

These are my experiences.

If you don't believe them, then happy trails to you.

No?
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 06:58 PM   #77
NeverMarry
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
I'm guessing you are really hoping some gullible "hooks" will read this and fall for this bullshit right?
I don't know about the 50% figure, but it does happen and it's more common that you would think. Exactly how common isn't well known except to guys who have hobbied a lot more than I have, but I can tell you from personal experience that I stopped counting at ten. Most of those don't advertise it, and one even has on her profile that she doesn't.

As for the risks, the relevant numbers have been posted on the "No glove lots of love" thread, but it won't hurt to post the link again.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/policies/law/risk.html
NeverMarry is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 07:34 PM   #78
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Everybody's over here arguing, and I'm just sitting here hoping we can all get along
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 09:07 PM   #79
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz View Post
Yes but I Dont swallow and I don't allow a uncovered fs.
Thank goodness, at least you're safe then and immune to all sexually transmitted diseases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMarry View Post
I don't know about the 50% figure, but it does happen and it's more common that you would think. Exactly how common isn't well known except to guys who have hobbied a lot more than I have, but I can tell you from personal experience that I stopped counting at ten. Most of those don't advertise it, and one even has on her profile that she doesn't.
Oh, it's a lot more than one...
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 10:50 PM   #80
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
LOL.......were you taking it easy and joking around in this thread with your friend Tara, or taking things literal? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1554163&page=3

On the topic of BBing, yes it goes on and will continue, NO ONE can say in all honesty that they have not done BBFS, in the hobby or in RL. Kerry, take my advice and change your passwords up and threads like this will not have to be made by you.

Says the king of contradictions.. And the most long-winded boring MF on here.. Holy fuck STFU you fake review writing preaching weasel you.. Whose dick have you sucked around here to be around so long. Seriously.

Get off that soap box/high horse asap PLEASE. Shall I link all your derogatory and condescending remarks (NHR etc) or anything else from your previous alter egos? Alright. Thanks.
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 10:58 PM   #81
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Doing BBBJ is risky to so your statement makeszero sense
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:00 PM   #82
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
You reminded when a ex-president said, I smoked but didn't inhale or another one is, I didn't have sexual relations with that woman lol

I'm not that smart but would think if bare cocks go in your mouth maybe some pre-cum made it in your system? I know during daty us guys are sharing the fluids unless it's protected.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:01 PM   #83
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post

Wb cutie pie.. Haven't seen you around here in a while and know we had our differences but glad to see you around again
Old 11-23-2015, 11:05 PM   #84
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
Says the king of contradictions.. And the most long-winded boring MF on here.. Holy fuck STFU you fake review writing preaching weasel you..

Damn good ribbing there my friend, damn good ribbing!!!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:09 PM   #85
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Haaaaaa im german I can't help it.. The asshole will come out eventually.. Or hell the BLUNT, outspoken part of my personality.. Don't throw stones at THIS house when your shit is FIBERglass.. JS
Old 11-23-2015, 11:13 PM   #86
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post

Damn good ribbing there my friend, damn good ribbing!!!
She does not know what she is talking about. She is like another provider who is well known for spewing unsubstantiated bullshit to get a reaction, Tara fell for it and I am sure it contributed to her getting banned again, which is what ST69 wants. So here is what I say to whatever she says:

If you would like to start another thread about the subject of my reviews or anything else about me ST69, be my guest as it has been done before numerous times and other than third party info at best, there is no merit to the accusations.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:19 PM   #87
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
She does not know what she is talking about. She is like another provider who is well known for spewing bullshit to get a reaction. So here is what I say to claim of me writing fake reviews: If you would like to start another thread about the subject, be my guest as it has been done before numerous times and still no merit to the accusations.

That's why you tried to schedule with me, and asked about pictures, and I said no.. But 2 days before our session I saw someone and allowed him to take pics and post them in the review.. And you flipped out texting me.. Checking me., asked me why I had pictures in a review and you couldn't do it..

Honey because I don't offer it to people who ASK or don't FOLLOW DIRECTIONS (It's on my website by the way smart one.. No pics or video) but it's a hidden menu kinda thing..

If I like you, MAYBE pics on MY phone DURING the session ... but you were never an option for that given how you called me for 30+ min gossiping and mentioning other members and providers by name.. Ewww.. Messy. I had to make up the dumbest excuse ever just to get off the phone and far away from you conversation wise as possible. LOL

You literally TEXTED and CANCELLED because of that.. All emotional and high and mighty and BIGDOGG and shit.. Good day. Just stop it.

Ps- I would love for you, Biggdogg, NHR and any other crazy bullshit throwaway handle you'd had to get banned. You're the ultimate hobby weasel. Like I said not sure whose dick you've sucked to still be here, but he must've been relevant. G'nite boo.
Old 11-23-2015, 11:20 PM   #88
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
are you blocking my play? damn I thought we were friends.... wtf??
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:33 PM   #89
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
That's why you tried to schedule with me, and asked about pictures, and I said no.. But 2 days before our session I saw someone and allowed him to take pics and post them in the review.. And you flipped out texting me.. Checking me., asked me why I had pictures in a review and you couldn't do it..

Honey because I don't offer it to people who ASK or don't FOLLOW DIRECTIONS (It's on my website by the way smart one.. No pics or video) but it's a hidden menu kinda thing.. If I like you, MAYBE pics on MY phone DURING the session ... but you were never an option for that given how you called me for 30+ min gossiping and mentioning other members and providers by name.. Ewww.. Messy.

You literally TEXTED and CANCELLED because of that.. All emotional and high and mighty and BIGDOGG and shit.. Good day. Just stop it.
Refer to my earlier post:

I would not see you if you paid me double your fee. Get over yourself please.

Last word is yours, enjoy!

Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:39 PM   #90
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Refer to my earlier post:

I would not see you if you paid me double your fee. Get over yourself please.

Honey I wouldnt fuck you even if Donald Trump became president and I felt like I needed to go home to Germany because the country would be a total fuck up.

I wouldn't fuck you if you were still BiggDogg. Or NHR. I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last hobbyist on ECCIE.

I wouldn't fuck you if I had all my lights, cable, car note, insurance, rent, and life insurance unpaid. AND if my cats were out of food.

I wouldn't fuck you if you were DavidFree. Thanks GNITE!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women