Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2016, 10:40 PM   #76
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
prolly from a speech from an older generation
It sounded pretty boilerplate to me, but my guess is the whole thing was a CGI trick orchestrated by Obama's friends in Hollywood....in reality she said she hated liberals, because they are hateful little faggots....from reading her lips....
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 10:44 PM   #77
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
He has donated money to the Clintons bottom line he's a fucking fraud and if Gary Johnson is not on the liberatarian ticket I am voting for Hillary.
Gary Johnson & William Weld is on the Libertarian ticket and are 2% points needed to get into the debates.

That's one less vote for Hillary and Donald.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 11:07 PM   #78
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Melania Trump. who isn't running for anything, gives one speech that was probably written for her, and suddenly the Hillary voters are all about honesty, ethics and integrity.

So plagiarism is ok ? Are you telling me if Hilary Clinton gives a speech and she plagiarizes that you dickwads wouldn't be all over it ? You are a liar if you believe otherwise.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 11:10 PM   #79
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

I bet none of you dipshits yelling insults and deragatory comments to me wouldn't dare say it to my face. I don't think any of you want a 6'4" 255 of hot blooded Italian on your ass.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 11:29 PM   #80
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
So plagiarism is ok ? Are you telling me if Hilary Clinton gives a speech and she plagiarizes that you dickwads wouldn't be all over it ? You are a liar if you believe otherwise.
Stephen R. Covey in his book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People listed the exact same principles in the exact same order as Mrs. Obama did as keys to success. He said "There is only one sure means of success. Number one, work hard for what you want in life. Number two, treat your word as your bond and always do what you say you're going to do. And number three, respect everyone and treat them with dignity even if you don't know them or agree with them. And always, always, take the opportunity to pass the values on to the next generation." So, if Melania Trump plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech then Michelle Obama plagiarized Stephen R. Covey.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 11:30 PM   #81
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Appreciate you clearing that up for the group.....most had no idea as to how much a 76 inch high pile of "hot-blooded" cow manure actually weighed. And now (thanks to you) we finally know

Quote:
I bet none of you dipshits yelling insults and deragatory comments to me wouldn't dare say it to my face. I don't think any of you want a 6'4" 255 of hot blooded Italian on your ass.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 11:32 PM   #82
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really? How big is your pussy?

You sound like a fat piece of shit.

You're nothing but a loud mouth blogger..
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 11:46 PM   #83
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
So, you're a conservative, but you're voting for Hillary. Ok. And you think violence settles an argument. Ok. This is meant as an observation, and is not intended to be derogatory or insulting in any sense.

You're an asshole.

But that's just my observation.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 12:01 AM   #84
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Melania Trump
"My parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life. That your word is your bond, and you do what you say and keep your promise. That you treat people with respect,"

Michelle Obama
"Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them."

Melania Trump
"pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow, because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and the willingness to work for them."

Michelle Obama
"We want our children — and all children in this nation — to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."

the passages are similar, but they are not word for word exactly. only a section of is.

its not plagiarism, but it does appear that parts were lifted from another speech. and re-written.

copy catting is the sincerest form of flattery.

btw, I noticed that Obama & Clinton dodged the question about Melania's speech.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 12:18 AM   #85
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that's an unusually big camel toe
She or whatever, either has a dick or a really big clit. You decide, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 04:19 AM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I prefer petite girls personally.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 04:26 AM   #87
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Stephen R. Covey in his book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People listed the exact same principles in the exact same order as Mrs. Obama did as keys to success. He said "There is only one sure means of success. Number one, work hard for what you want in life. Number two, treat your word as your bond and always do what you say you're going to do. And number three, respect everyone and treat them with dignity even if you don't know them or agree with them. And always, always, take the opportunity to pass the values on to the next generation." So, if Melania Trump plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech then Michelle Obama plagiarized Stephen R. Covey.
Michelle Obama was (or is) an attorney. She is "supposed" to know better, if there is in fact something illegal and/or inappropriate in using what others say in a speech. (Although so is her husband an attorney (or was one .. he was even a "Constitutional Law professor"... and he's incompetent too).

Are they being held to a "lower" standard because ......._____________?

More affirmative action for the needy.
Old 07-20-2016, 05:18 AM   #88
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What is "woman"? Is that how you feel today? Or just for the current moment?

Do you "feel" that way about yourself often, or just occasionally? And does the feeling last for an extended period of time .... or just until you have completed using the newly assigned transgender "restroom"?
Lmao...! You're on a whore board and you have to ask what a woman is...you flunk 6th grade sex education, LoosieLexie? Wait...unless you're here for the transgenders...Makes sense now... (Psst...PM me...ill explain what a woman is.)

News flash: "Repubes are anxiously awaiting Willie Bill's speech about Hildabeast...hopefully written by the woman he didn't have sex with."
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 05:23 AM   #89
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Lmao...! You're on a whore board and you have to ask what a woman is...you flunk 6th grade sex education, LoosieLexie? Wait...unless you're here for the transgenders...Makes sense now... (Psst...PM me...ill explain what a woman is.)
Pssssst: You're an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Trying explain to you what woman is ....
Old 07-20-2016, 05:40 AM   #90
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

According to her biographers, she was a college dropout her freshman year,however she claims a college degree. Did she graduate from Trump U?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women