Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2021, 05:37 PM   #76
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I also tend to believe that the virus will continue to produce variants that will be more infectious and probably less deadly. It makes no evolutionary sense for the organism to kill it's host. Pretty sure Malone said in the video that Covid will likely become endemic, like our normal seasonal influenza. I think it would be shortsighted to not be aware of that possibility.
To add on to my idea about risk aversion, what I'm saying is that I understand people might be risk averse to the vaccines for various reasons as I've stated before such as their truncated trials and an absolute absence of long term data. I don't have to agree with their choice or even understand it but I have to respect their choice to make it as they see fit.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 05:52 PM   #77
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Lol. Yeah viruses that have been around awhile don’t kill their hosts (HIV). It’s truly amazing how comfortable some folks are saying shit with no basis whatsoever as to whether what they are saying is asinine.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 06:06 PM   #78
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

When did "Trump" ever recommend anyone take Ivermectin or to refuse a vaccine???

I support the person in the OP's right to make his own choices. I don't wish death onto anyone who doesn't follow CDC guidelines.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 07:55 PM   #79
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

This

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JGTg7WzcYTLT/
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 08:06 PM   #80
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Ivermectin is not 100% effective.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 08:25 PM   #81
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
I appreciate the compliment.
The side of the debate I'm on might surprise you to some degree. I'm fully vaxxed with two Moderna jabs but no booster. No side effects other than a case of some intestinal distress shall we say, maybe. I have an immune system that is the size of an elephant's. I'll explain sometime but you'll have to trust me for now. I likely wouldn't have gotten it but my daughter is immuno-compromised and was pregnant so I felt it was the best decision for me and my family. I now have the most beautiful grandchild on the planet and I'm glad I got the vaccine. All I want is for people to have access to all the information about the vaccines that I had to make a well informed decision for themselves. And that includes all the information that's not so favorable to the vaxx. And I want to hear that from someone who I believe doesn't have a financial stake in a particular outcome. I also don't want legitimate areas of research to be squelched just because it could be perceived as conferring some kind of credit upon Trump cause he pulled some bullshit out of his ass while riffing. I also want the same you and yours, to do what makes the most sense for you and your family. But I'm not for mask or vaccine mandates. My health is not your responsibility. I don't want you to wear a mask, unless you want to. Same with a vaccine. Get all you want or feel you need. Everyone has a different tolerance for risk. It's an aspect of peoples personality that's as ingrained as anything we do. Have you ever played with other vehicles on LA freeways at speeds north of 150? On two wheels? Jumped out of airplanes? I can guarantee you that people on this board have done that. People take these risks and more and accept the consequences of their choices. If I don't feel safe leaving the house I'll stay home, I will mask, I will vaccinate. I'm not putting that on you or anyone else.
Sorry to ramble.
I've jumped out of a plane and have done certain other things, which I won't mention because it would out me if someone I know reads this, that would sound about as stupid to some people as barreling in and out of traffic on a motorcycle at 150 mph. Everybody has different perceptions of what's dangerous and what's not. I just wish there were more rationality. Texassapper and some others here are braver than I am. They put their lives on the line for our country. Yet they're afraid of a vaccine.

As for me, rightly or wrongly, with my vaccinations, N95 masks, and aviator goggles I feel invincible. I'm not worried about getting COVID.

People shouldn't have have a gun pointed at their heads and be forced to get vaccinated or wear a mask. In the part of Texas where I live, that will never happen. But they should have some consideration for others, like your daughter. And their grandparents. A co-worker today told me about a woman with COVID whose twins died while she was giving birth.

And then there's the effect on people's livelihoods. When the COVID gets out of control economic activity is affected. Formerly and in blue states it might have been because politicians mandated it. In others it's because when people finally have a couple of friends or relatives die from the disease and the hospitals get overloaded, so they're afraid to go out and consume.

In COVID as in society in general, when people voluntarily act responsibly they and those around them are better off.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 08:32 PM   #82
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
I also tend to believe that the virus will continue to produce variants that will be more infectious and probably less deadly. It makes no evolutionary sense for the organism to kill it's host. Pretty sure Malone said in the video that Covid will likely become endemic, like our normal seasonal influenza. I think it would be shortsighted to not be aware of that possibility.
To add on to my idea about risk aversion, what I'm saying is that I understand people might be risk averse to the vaccines for various reasons as I've stated before such as their truncated trials and an absolute absence of long term data. I don't have to agree with their choice or even understand it but I have to respect their choice to make it as they see fit.
Yes, I have to respect their choice, but I don't have to like it.

You probably know more about what you're bringing up because you're more up on the evolutionary biology and genetics. But it seems more likely this will become less deadly because people are repeatedly exposed to the disease and develop more immunity, instead of from mutations. And I'd rather develop immunity through repeated vaccinations instead of repeated infections. I get the flu vaccine every year and I never get the flu. Or at least if I do the symptoms aren't any worse than the common cold. An outcome like that for COVID would be bearable.
Old 09-02-2021, 05:04 AM   #83
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
Ivermectin is not 100% effective.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ectin-n1278323

WTF is wrong with these people. Constantly with the “widely discredited” and “horse medication” when ivermectin is neither. It’s been wildly successful and is ~also~ given to animals.

Trying to score political points at the costs of other people’s lives is quite fucked up.

Quote:
Yet they're afraid of a vaccine.
Fear has nothing to do with it.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 09:47 AM   #84
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I've jumped out of a plane and have done certain other things, which I won't mention because it would out me if someone I know reads this, that would sound about as stupid to some people as barreling in and out of traffic on a motorcycle at 150 mph. Everybody has different perceptions of what's dangerous and what's not. I just wish there were more rationality. Texassapper and some others here are braver than I am. They put their lives on the line for our country. Yet they're afraid of a vaccine.

As for me, rightly or wrongly, with my vaccinations, N95 masks, and aviator goggles I feel invincible. I'm not worried about getting COVID.

People shouldn't have have a gun pointed at their heads and be forced to get vaccinated or wear a mask. In the part of Texas where I live, that will never happen. But they should have some consideration for others, like your daughter. And their grandparents. A co-worker today told me about a woman with COVID whose twins died while she was giving birth.

And then there's the effect on people's livelihoods. When the COVID gets out of control economic activity is affected. Formerly and in blue states it might have been because politicians mandated it. In others it's because when people finally have a couple of friends or relatives die from the disease and the hospitals get overloaded, so they're afraid to go out and consume.

In COVID as in society in general, when people voluntarily act responsibly they and those around them are better off.

It's interesting, I think, to note that a lack of fear in terms of the thrill seeker (or the fear of a non thrill seeker) is not related to the fear of the jab. The issues of health and hygiene seem to be associated with disgust which is part of the dynamic of negative emotion in typical personality models.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 09:56 AM   #85
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Lol. Yeah viruses that have been around awhile don’t kill their hosts (HIV). It’s truly amazing how comfortable some folks are saying shit with no basis whatsoever as to whether what they are saying is asinine.

1b1 - a classic example of why lawyers should not practice/control medicine .
deespite the DPST commie need for control of everyone and everything

HIV is better controlled by newer drug therapies and management. The virus is not less 'lethal '

than teh 1980's. There is no inherent change in lethality of untreated outcome of HIV.

Proof - look At Africa - a continent you might be familiar with.

See the results of poor medical care - and continuing deaths from HIV.

Show me valid medical studies proving your point 1b1 - I do not believe they exist.

As usual - 1b1 writes from Ignorance and the Communist DPST sense of superiority of their ideology.
It’s truly amazing how comfortable some folks are saying shit with no basis whatsoever as to whether what they are saying is asinine.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 09:57 AM   #86
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Texassapper and some others here are braver than I am. They put their lives on the line for our country. Yet they're afraid of a vaccine.
You keep purposely mis-representing what I've written. I'm not scared. I can do the math. There is zero reason for me to get thE jab as I was already sick (unconfirmed) back at the start of this Bullshit after a trip to Vegas. It was simply a bad flu... that's it. There is plenty of documented risk with the jabs... and the fact that they are STILL experimental doesn't seem to even register with you.

WHY ARE YOU STUPIDLY BEING A GUINEA PIG?.

ARE YOU SIMPLY SCARED OF THE CHICOM FLU?

Quote:
A co-worker today told me about a woman with COVID whose twins died while she was giving birth.
And I've had coworkers tell stories about people dying from the jab... What's your point?

Quote:
And then there's the effect on people's livelihoods. When the COVID gets out of control economic activity is affected.
You are confusing a virus with a political response to the virus. There was absolutely zero reason to shut down the states.... if the press had ignored the whole thing, most Americans would be talking about the bad flu season of 2020... that's it

Quote:
Formerly and in blue states it might have been because politicians mandated it. In others it's because when people finally have a couple of friends or relatives die from the disease and the hospitals get overloaded, so they're afraid to go out and consume.
So we should get the jab because people are pussies?

Quote:
Agreed. I think it's irresponsible to take part in experimental injections for a disease with a 99.98% recovery rate and better if <60 years old... It's irresponsible to be a social pussy because of the flu.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 12:09 PM   #87
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
There is zero reason for me to get thE jab as I was already sick (unconfirmed) back at the start of this Bullshit after a trip to Vegas.
You should have said that a long time ago. I wouldn't have been riding your ass as hard. There's no need for tough love if you're already protected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post

Agreed. I think it's irresponsible to take part in experimental injections for a disease with a 99.98% recovery rate and better if <60 years old... It's irresponsible to be a social pussy because of the flu.
Haha! The overall infection fatality ratio in the USA before the vaccines was around 0.75%, about 35X higher than the .02% you've been quoting.
Old 09-02-2021, 12:22 PM   #88
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ectin-n1278323

WTF is wrong with these people. Constantly with the “widely discredited” and “horse medication” when ivermectin is neither. It’s been wildly successful and is ~also~ given to animals.

Trying to score political points at the costs of other people’s lives is quite fucked up.

Fear has nothing to do with it.
Good for him! He got on the stick and got monoclonal antibody treatment.
Old 09-02-2021, 12:24 PM   #89
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Haha! The overall infection fatality ratio in the USA before the vaccines was around 0.75%, about 35X higher than the .02% you've been quoting.
Only if you're > 50 years old... .02 or less for those under 50 and not FAT..
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 03:20 PM   #90
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Don’t blame the unvaccinated, Twinkies and Big Macs are the real problem. While that may sound nonsensical, it’s not.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women