Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2014, 09:53 PM   #76
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
Read the title of the thread

Was thinking this could be good for there are so many ironies. The illogicality of the left is widespread and pervasive

Your substance was poor and belied the title
What would you have proffered instead?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:14 PM   #77
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

No fagottry?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:27 AM   #78
frenchybruno18
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Your worst fucking nightmare
Nice to meet you too and thanks for the view.
frenchybruno18 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:12 AM   #79
frenchybruno18
Gaining Momentum

JL, so you listen to Mark Levin, no wonder why you are disconnected from reality, I bet it came at a surprise to you when O won reelection easily ( I might add ) but that's what happen when you live in a echo chamber where the little immigrant is the bad guy and the white male the ultimate victim. I am familiar with Levin's lunacy and his famous indoctrination of liberal universities so please don't waste your time pretending you were not bashing Harvard, the liberal bastion. But I digress again. The people went to these prestigious schools not solely based on their innate ability but mostly because of their hard work and dedication. The selectivity you mentioned earlier is the consequence of such hard work not the reason for their admission so your irony is ludicrous at best. Now Forbes is the symbol of exploitative capitalism, be careful you sound like a commie now. You conservative people should start living in the real world, when someone loses its farm because of lack of manpower it is not fucking trend, it's no fucking study, it is real , real lives at stake. I don't know if you know anything about running a business but it is a daily struggle so don't make me laugh when you say we need more than one year of sample size of labor when a business doesn't know if it will be open next month. You say farmers should start paying their employees a decent wage but you vote for guys who have been against the minimum wage because they believe they will stop hiring, so where is the irony now. Time and time again all those conservative rhetoric have been proven wrong, from the economy, taxes, debt and others. On average, in the last 70 years the GDP has grown nearly 2 percentage points faster under democratic presidents than republican presidents and as you can see that is no fucking one year trend, 70 years is pretty solid evidence. I bet your 401k agrees with me. Now you can go back to your alternate universe and listen to that chicken hawk of Levin.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:43 AM   #80
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchybruno18 View Post
JL, so you listen to Mark Levin, no wonder why you are disconnected from reality, I bet it came at a surprise to you when O won reelection easily ( I might add ) but that's what happen when you live in a echo chamber where the little immigrant is the bad guy and the white male the ultimate victim. I am familiar with Levin's lunacy and his famous indoctrination of liberal universities so please don't waste your time pretending you were not bashing Harvard, the liberal bastion. But I digress again. The people went to these prestigious schools not solely based on their innate ability but mostly because of their hard work and dedication. The selectivity you mentioned earlier is the consequence of such hard work not the reason for their admission so your irony is ludicrous at best. Now Forbes is the symbol of exploitative capitalism, be careful you sound like a commie now. You conservative people should start living in the real world, when someone loses its farm because of lack of manpower it is not fucking trend, it's no fucking study, it is real , real lives at stake. I don't know if you know anything about running a business but it is a daily struggle so don't make me laugh when you say we need more than one year of sample size of labor when a business doesn't know if it will be open next month. You say farmers should start paying their employees a decent wage but you vote for guys who have been against the minimum wage because they believe they will stop hiring, so where is the irony now. Time and time again all those conservative rhetoric have been proven wrong, from the economy, taxes, debt and others. On average, in the last 70 years the GDP has grown nearly 2 percentage points faster under democratic presidents than republican presidents and as you can see that is no fucking one year trend, 70 years is pretty solid evidence. I bet your 401k agrees with me. Now you can go back to your alternate universe and listen to that chicken hawk of Levin.
Hey genius, it might surprise you to know I voted for Obama twice, (I thought the Republican candidate sucked worse) I'm in favor of increasing the minimum wage, in favor of reducing the military, and the reason my 401k agrees with me is because I pick excellent stocks.
I oppose affirmative action as an affront to true capitalism and freedom, oppose redefining marriage as a disgrace to mankind and that it undermines the family and the structure of a once great nation, and hate an immigration policy that essentially gives away a great asset that is desired by many around the world, which is American citizenship. It's like a pretty hooker giving out 10 dollar blowjobs when she could get 200 a pop, because she is a hooker with a heart of gold who doesn't think about the true cost of living as well as elasticity of demand, and doesn't realize she will be a washed up whore in ten years if she doesn't get off the crack.
The only reason GDP has grown more under Democrats is because they spend liberally, pumping the economy, though I've always recognized that and acted accordingly. I don't agree with everything Levin sez, but many things he points out need to be heard.
If a farmer can't make a living without dumping a bunch of migrant workers onto the backs of the rest of the taxpayers, fuck him and all the other slave drivers just like him. A Law Firm is a business bub, and I've always made plenty of money running my businesses the right way, paying high wages with benefits and profit sharing.
I'm afraid I don't understand how he (Mark Levin) has managed to indoctrinate liberal universities as you put it, though I wish he would indoctrinate them back to reality. Their selectivity is one of the elements they showcase in their highly effective public relations campaigns meant to crow about how great they are and maintain the aura and prestigious image. Without high selectivity, none of the top ten universities in America as judged by US News and World Report would be there.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:45 AM   #81
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No fagottry?
I try to mix it up, and the faggots we will always have with us, anyway...wait- who said that?
Old 02-26-2014, 09:03 AM   #82
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

By the way, if you people love immigrants so much, let them sleep at your house, eat for free, pay their medical bills, and let them into the formal dining area of your house, the executive suite at your business, and let them operate on you - with you paying for it, not the other taxpayers.
If immigrants of any color pay their own way, pay for their families, pay their taxes, help the people of the United States, and commit no crimes, then wait in line and become legal like everyone else, maybe 100 thousand a year, then I'm fine with it. Some do, some don't - and sweet little anecdotes and mythology about their impact on our society amount to treacherous lies.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:04 AM   #83
frenchybruno18
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Hey genius, it might surprise you to know I voted for Obama twice, (I thought the Republican candidate sucked worse) I'm in favor of increasing the minimum wage, in favor of reducing the military, and the reason my 401k agrees with me is because I pick excellent stocks.
I oppose affirmative action as an affront to true capitalism and freedom, oppose redefining marriage as a disgrace to mankind and that it undermines the family and the structure of a once great nation, and hate an immigration policy that essentially gives away a great asset that is desired by many around the world, which is American citizenship. It's like a pretty hooker giving out 10 dollar blowjobs when she could get 200 a pop, because she is a hooker with a heart of gold who doesn't think about the true cost of living as well as elasticity of demand, and doesn't realize she will be a washed up whore in ten years if she doesn't get off the crack.
The only reason GDP has grown more under Democrats is because they spend liberally, pumping the economy, though I've always recognized that and acted accordingly. I don't agree with everything Levin sez, but many things he points out need to be heard.
If a farmer can't make a living without dumping a bunch of migrant workers onto the backs of the rest of the taxpayers, fuck him and all the other slave drivers just like him. A Law Firm is a business bub, and I've always made plenty of money running my businesses the right way, paying high wages with benefits and profit sharing.
I'm afraid I don't understand how he (Mark Levin) has managed to indoctrinate liberal universities as you put it, though I wish he would indoctrinate them back to reality. Their selectivity is one of the elements they showcase in their highly effective public relations campaigns meant to crow about how great they are and maintain the aura and prestigious image. Without high selectivity, none of the top ten universities in America as judged by US News and World Report would be there.
I was about to fall off my chair when you said you voted for Obama twice, really? I know you are not racist, you don't have to claim to have voted for Obama to prove it to me. It is ok to say you voted republican. But I agree with you the republican candidates sucked. I am curious to know what appealed to you in Obama's agenda. Did you like Obamacare or you wanted to repeal it, did you like gay marriage, did you like legalizing illegal immigrants ( we know that one, don't we ), did you like the focus on renewable energy ( boooo bad solyndra ), did you like the auto and the banks bailout, what about bengazi, I forgot global warming ( but it can't be real it is too cold outside ). So really I don't buy that you voted for Obama but if it makes you happy to say it, by all means do. If your 401k grew under Bush, then you can manage my money anytime. The economy always grow better under democratic presidents because we believe and understand how math work, we don't create debt so we can have an excuse to cut back on entitlement programs, we don't start phony wars under false pretense that cost us more than 1T without paying for it. We focus on building infrastructure, you should drive in Germany or France's highways and you will realize that instead of building roads and bridges in Kabul, we should do it here.
Now you want to compare a law firm to a farm, that is your rationale?
Yes you can afford to pay high wages when you guys are charging 500 an hour for meaningless advices and now you want to control how much farmers should pay and what should be the cost of produce and you call yourself a true capitalist, try to be consistent with your beliefs, it is not complicated really. As for American universities being the best in the world, you should know that these schools get billions in research funds every year producing multiple nobel prizes (and not the bullshit ones like nobel peace prize ). Not surprisingly, people from all over the world want to get an education at one of these fine universities.
However, American public elementary, middle, and high schools are among the developed world's worst schools. Many European and Asian primary and secondary schools teach their kids much more math, science, and other subjects at a much earlier age. Several schools in South Korea, and Japan teach their kids calculus in the 8th or 9th grade or sometimes earlier while American schools teach their kids the same subject as a senior in high school if you are smart or in the first year of university.
I said that chicken hawk Mark Levin is complaining that these fine institutions are so called indoctrinating liberalism to helpless young students, poor thing.
And thanks for calling me genius, I am not sure it is a compliment from a lawyer but hey times are tough and no one should be greedy
Old 02-26-2014, 09:04 AM   #84
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
By the way, if you people love immigrants so much, let them sleep at your house, eat for free, pay their medical bills, and let them into the formal dining area of your house, the executive suite at your business, and let them operate on you - with you paying for it, not the other taxpayers.
If immigrants of any color pay their own way, pay for their families, pay their taxes, help the people of the United States, and commit no crimes, then wait in line and become legal like everyone else, maybe 100 thousand a year, then I'm fine with it. Some do, some don't - and sweet little anecdotes and mythology about their impact on our society amount to treacherous lies.

Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:43 AM   #85
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchybruno18 View Post
I was about to fall off my chair when you said you voted for Obama twice, really? I know you are not racist, you don't have to claim to have voted for Obama to prove it to me. It is ok to say you voted republican. But I agree with you the republican candidates sucked. I am curious to know what appealed to you in Obama's agenda. Did you like Obamacare or you wanted to repeal it, did you like gay marriage, did you like legalizing illegal immigrants ( we know that one, don't we ), did you like the focus on renewable energy ( boooo bad solyndra ), did you like the auto and the banks bailout, what about bengazi, I forgot global warming ( but it can't be real it is too cold outside ). So really I don't buy that you voted for Obama but if it makes you happy to say it, by all means do. If your 401k grew under Bush, then you can manage my money anytime. The economy always grow better under democratic presidents because we believe and understand how math work, we don't create debt so we can have an excuse to cut back on entitlement programs, we don't start phony wars under false pretense that cost us more than 1T without paying for it. We focus on building infrastructure, you should drive in Germany or France's highways and you will realize that instead of building roads and bridges in Kabul, we should do it here.
Now you want to compare a law firm to a farm, that is your rationale?
Yes you can afford to pay high wages when you guys are charging 500 an hour for meaningless advices and now you want to control how much farmers should pay and what should be the cost of produce and you call yourself a true capitalist, try to be consistent with your beliefs, it is not complicated really. As for American universities being the best in the world, you should know that these schools get billions in research funds every year producing multiple nobel prizes (and not the bullshit ones like nobel peace prize ). Not surprisingly, people from all over the world want to get an education at one of these fine universities.
However, American public elementary, middle, and high schools are among the developed world's worst schools. Many European and Asian primary and secondary schools teach their kids much more math, science, and other subjects at a much earlier age. Several schools in South Korea, and Japan teach their kids calculus in the 8th or 9th grade or sometimes earlier while American schools teach their kids the same subject as a senior in high school if you are smart or in the first year of university.
I said that chicken hawk Mark Levin is complaining that these fine institutions are so called indoctrinating liberalism to helpless young students, poor thing.
And thanks for calling me genius, I am not sure it is a compliment from a lawyer but hey times are tough and no one should be greedy
Democrats are good for Real Estate, don't know why. My real estate always goes up when they devalue the currency, I guess. Plus, all my old clients made money putting people into stupid government programs, so I guess I liked the gravy train.
Nobody pays 500 per hour for useless advice, I assure you.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:43 AM   #86
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I don't suppose you give it away to illegal immigrants either, do you?
Old 02-26-2014, 11:58 AM   #87
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Jewish Lawyers are badass.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:06 PM   #88
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

dumb asses ... fify
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:11 PM   #89
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Thanks!
Since C17 is below you, why don't you break his neck off and shit into his throat - he likes that!!
Old 02-26-2014, 04:36 PM   #90
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Thanks!
Since C17 is below you, why don't you break his neck off and shit into his throat - he likes that!!
Truly a sentiment worthy of God's Chosen. I think God would prefer you to STFU. You're embarrassing Him/Her.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women