Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2014, 08:06 AM   #76
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

How about.....

- people who quote out of context? I know, I know - it makes it more fun. Objectivity and realism are rarely entertaining. But I challenge all who read this thread to go back and read the stuff in "Alerts." Not just the thread I went off in. Get the whole perspective. Read all of the stuff I have posted there over the years. I have suggested/advised/pleaded/guided and begged that this ONE area be used properly. I let you go off in almost every other forum and thread. Yet this last one.... over 3 pages of crap. It dilutes the legitimacy and usefulness of the whole area. It is the one place on the board where I really tried to help the average guy. And I don't think it was all that surprising or unfair that I snapped after all that time.

- how about....people who violate the rules over and over and over.... and then can't handle it when they get slapped for it? Gawd, man up.

- how about.... the same old bunch of out-of-area shills piling on to every negative thing that can possibly be said about the Mods? (and thinking that they are being "constructive" and "telling it how it is")

- how about... people that you have done a whole shitload of favors for (and given a whole bunch of leeway to) that don't extend you the same courtesy? Sleep well.

- and lastly.... how about the duplicity, arrogance, and hypocrisy of a bunch of people who are on a board to talk about hookers and fucking, yet pretend they are offended when bitched at in a rant. But I know that for what it really is - an excuse to pile on. You aren't really offended. You just want to take advantage. Never miss the opportunity to bash a Mod.

I'm not gonna spend a lot of time defending myself over the next few days. Take your shots, have your vents. I'd like to say that in times like these, your friends become obvious and they have your back - that there are a few out there who understand the big picture of what you are about and appreciate the good more than the ocassional bad. But I am becoming more and more disappointed that this does not seem to be the case. Some of you have greatly disappointed me.

But as Neil Young would say: "It doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you."

BTW, I have spent too much time on this board today, and I am too lazy to change my avatar or signature. But as of this writing...

My Moderation access is turned off. I have not been notified by anyone on Staff why this is the case. But in effect, I am not a Moderator at this time. I do not know whether this is permanent or not. Again, I have not been told.

Now.... have at it. Post your thoughtful rebuttals. I have real work to do and I am going to ignore all of this for a very long time. A very long time.
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:29 AM   #77
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

what ticks me off, it was not another I JUST SAYIN LOL
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:31 AM   #78
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydidit View Post

THAT SAID, WHO MODERATES THE MODS?
The fucktards in the forum moderate the modtards.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:16 AM   #79
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perryay View Post
Well said TM - I couldn't agree more

Ain't this the truth!

I'm even agreeing with bjwstw tonight. Rooster, I usually get along with you, but I really think you crossed the line, Yeah, I also forgot it was an Alert thread, but WTF, it still won't be the last alert thread that goes astray. Get a grip Rooster, get a grip.

Again TM, well crafted post.
I agree with your entire post.
Especially the part about agreeing with bjwstw.
That's something that really pisses me off!
gaijin1969 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:24 AM   #80
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
what really ticks me off is finding out after a seemingly awesome gfe pse session that the provider was a male not a female. It ticks me off and can be a real pain in the ass.
I can see why that would really chaps someones ass and get their panties in a bunch at the same time!!
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:29 AM   #81
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

And another "seriously?!" fucking moment that, yes, really ticks me off.

Due to recent family emergencies, hobby time and $ have been extremely limited. I finally, FINALLY get a small window of opportunity and enough scratch together for a fucking AMP visit. (I like and need a massage lol) and before dropping the SO off to her gawd damn nail appointment (my window of opportunity) she drops a cherished earring down our damn sink drain!

OK I'll just grab the shop vac and suck it out. Simple right? I can then shave shower and boogie off to a sorry excuse for an AMP. (The sorry state if Buff AMPs is yet another thing that pisses me off, but I digress.)

Well the shop vac (surprise!) didn't work, the pipe is a pain in the ass to get at due to location, and I can't even see the damn thing anymore! WTF!?!?!? Aaaaaagh!

Now I gotta play contortionist and try to get it apart and pray I can find the damn thing! I won't have any time left and when done I'll really need the fuckin massage! Grrrrr! The really pissy thing about all of this: THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME SHE HAS DONE THIS! WTF Really how hard is it to remove items you'd rather not lose AWAY from the drain of death!?
Old 02-02-2014, 11:02 AM   #82
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

sorry the damned wife ruined your chance to get a blowjob from an aging asian. lifes unfair

maybe a divorce would free up the schedule?
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:13 AM   #83
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
sorry the damned wife ruined your chance to get a blowjob from an aging asian. lifes unfair

maybe a divorce would free up the schedule?
Whoring wouldn't be nearly as much fun without all the deceit, plotting, sneaking, self loathing, etc etc.

And get it straight: a hand job from a older than she looks Asian. I avoid the ones that look old, as they'd be ancient.

Also, the damn wife didn't ruin my chance... technically it was the damn earring.

Small errors perhaps, but they make a world full of difference.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:17 AM   #84
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

gajin now I know why we rarely agree on much.
Why don't you divorce her so you don't bring anything back home to her you might have to explain and cost you a lot more than your hobby dollars.

What the fuck is fun about lying,cheating and running around like a pussy on your so??

amazing!!
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:21 AM   #85
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

It ticks me off to have to pay out on over/unders...

My timing may be a bit off sometimes, but I'm always right...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:24 AM   #86
Guest042416
Account Disabled

I like the under today
wink wink
Old 02-02-2014, 11:26 AM   #87
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
It ticks me off to have to pay out on over/unders...

My timing may be a bit off sometimes, but I'm always right...
whats the over/under on another soon
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:30 AM   #88
Guest042416
Account Disabled

osd, u mean minutes or hours?
Old 02-02-2014, 11:34 AM   #89
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Oh STFU bj. I have been married longer than you've been alive. I haven't judged you, just haven't agreed with you much. I was being (just a bit) sarcastic.

Why don't you ask some of you F & L gal pals what the percentage of guys that are married to single that see them. Yes yes - you rather lease than buy. Yes you have a terribly stressful job but disposable income. Yes you were in a "committed relationship" with a gal and was faithful. Or you were hit with an ugly stick and have no social skills so can't get laid without paying for it. Whatever dude... your self loathing is the best tho as your disdain for us married cheaters allows you to climb atop a pedestal and look down on us all.

What was it? Never got laid in high school? Abused by a priest when you were an alter boy? Pay for sex trying to convince yourself you don't like men?

PlasMan likes to poke the hornets nest and stir up shit. Hell I was PM'd and threatened with banishment for finding his comments funny. He livens things up. You however preach rather than poke fun.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:46 AM   #90
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
How about.....

- people who quote out of context? I know, I know - it makes it more fun. Objectivity and realism are rarely entertaining. But I challenge all who read this thread to go back and read the stuff in "Alerts." Not just the thread I went off in. Get the whole perspective. Read all of the stuff I have posted there over the years. I have suggested/advised/pleaded/guided and begged that this ONE area be used properly. I let you go off in almost every other forum and thread. Yet this last one.... over 3 pages of crap. It dilutes the legitimacy and usefulness of the whole area. It is the one place on the board where I really tried to help the average guy. And I don't think it was all that surprising or unfair that I snapped after all that time.

- how about....people who violate the rules over and over and over.... and then can't handle it when they get slapped for it? Gawd, man up.

- how about.... the same old bunch of out-of-area shills piling on to every negative thing that can possibly be said about the Mods? (and thinking that they are being "constructive" and "telling it how it is")

- how about... people that you have done a whole shitload of favors for (and given a whole bunch of leeway to) that don't extend you the same courtesy? Sleep well.

- and lastly.... how about the duplicity, arrogance, and hypocrisy of a bunch of people who are on a board to talk about hookers and fucking, yet pretend they are offended when bitched at in a rant. But I know that for what it really is - an excuse to pile on. You aren't really offended. You just want to take advantage. Never miss the opportunity to bash a Mod.

I'm not gonna spend a lot of time defending myself over the next few days. Take your shots, have your vents. I'd like to say that in times like these, your friends become obvious and they have your back - that there are a few out there who understand the big picture of what you are about and appreciate the good more than the ocassional bad. But I am becoming more and more disappointed that this does not seem to be the case. Some of you have greatly disappointed me.

But as Neil Young would say: "It doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you."

BTW, I have spent too much time on this board today, and I am too lazy to change my avatar or signature. But as of this writing...

My Moderation access is turned off. I have not been notified by anyone on Staff why this is the case. But in effect, I am not a Moderator at this time. I do not know whether this is permanent or not. Again, I have not been told.

Now.... have at it. Post your thoughtful rebuttals. I have real work to do and I am going to ignore all of this for a very long time. A very long time.

That would be a shame, if you are no longer a mod.

elg.........
elghund is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women