Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42478
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2021, 08:59 AM   #76
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I love this battle.

Before this bidding war gets out of hand, I'm sure there are many that will contribute. The ones that have never seen her but claim she "provides a fantastic experience." So please for the love of god, give them a chance!

BTW, ArkyLegend, since the incident, has the accused in question, ever reached out to you at all?????
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 10:21 AM   #77
techiedad36
LPA

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishSouthernDude View Post
I'm a newb to the hobby - this quote really hit me. I'm totally clueless as to how much personal info is enough. I gotta say, I'm really uncomfortable sharing it.

I tried booking an appointment this summer - and I had to provide pictures of my driver's license and a list of information. Then she asked me a series of personal questions - the kind of information that insurance companies, banks and big tech firms ask. She asked one question and I just couldn't bring myself to answer it; but I felt like I already gave too much.

Now, I'm pretty confident that she was a legit provider. She had p411, Tryst and her own website and was traveling out of Kansas City. I"m not here to slander anyone. But that seems like a lot of information.

Luckily, I happily landed with Jennifer in Fort Smith. Happy Endings and all. But I would like to know as a noob - where is the line? What info is acceptable? Can I blur ID#s out?

PS I'll never give a deposit. Ever. Way too paranoid for that shit.
I bet the provider's initials are KK or EA since these are the only 2 I am aware of from the location with the requirements mentioned. I am ok with it because what is good for the goose has to be good for gander as well or so the saying goes (can't have it both ways) - see my explanation to your questions below..

As for your questions: As comfortable as you are giving it out. Some have a lot to lose, others, don't. So, if you can think with the big head to make the decision, you will be fine - most issues occur when the little head starts making decisions for the big head.
techiedad36 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 04:05 PM   #78
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 04:45 PM   #79
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

I would like to hear an update from ArkyLegend. If the provider in question made any attempt to make it right it would definitely change the way this thread is going. If not, then you just have to assume all the suppositions are true
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 10:04 PM   #80
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095 View Post
I like turtles.Very interesting creatures it’s shell are the most globally admired part of their body.Turtles are awesome.I’m a proud owner of two.Yellow bellied slider great breed.From small to large they’re all special!.Turtles rock.Where I’m from my native people worship them we even have a turtle goddess.Turtles are cool.You lovely gals would look extremely sexy wearing a turtle suit.I have a tattoo of a turtle on my left tit.Turtles are lovely.Did you know because of human stupidity their environment is effected we must do all that we can to help!.Turtles are spiritual.Anyone who says turtles suck will have their ass ripped apart by me.

I like turtles.
Mr Turtle , Since you think She’s an amazing Provider MJ as you wrote earlier in this thread but have never seen her . I think you should make that appointment. Just a few tips so your appointment goes well . ,Don’t give her a deposit , bring a piece of paper for her DO NOT do list so you are mindful of her activities . Also do you own ear plugs or AirPods ? She loves to chat a lot that’s her favorite activity as shown in her reviews . She’s a southern gal , they like to talk a lot . I don’t know about you , but when I am trying to relax I
Don’t want to hear chatting . Also her AC is out bring a fan . It might be a bit stuffy since it’s summer . One last thing make sure you say your name Is Joe Blow from Idaho , she kinda talks a lot and forgets she’s sharing personal information about providers with clients as she did me . I’m sure that client had an amazing experience listening about me through the appointment . Hope the appointment goes well buddy
One last thing make sure you write a review about your appointment so you have premium access and can actually see the ROS
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 11:01 PM   #81
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 08:41 AM   #82
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

I would just like to be clear , I in no way hacked Macey Jewels Tryst and Cashapp account because I was jealous of her and to make her look bad to Arkylegend . I have no clue to how to hack accounts and even if I did I would never to that to her or anyone . Please do not call me with these questions about my integrity . There are many providers to see and this is not good for my stress levels to work like this . This is another one of her fibs and I am perfectly fine that you choose to believe that I just don't want you calling me about these ludicrous accusations
Old 09-10-2021, 04:48 PM   #83
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I cannot believe those accusations, Lauren. You are such a kind person of integrity.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 05:56 PM   #84
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealone View Post
I would like to hear an update from ArkyLegend. If the provider in question made any attempt to make it right it would definitely change the way this thread is going. If not, then you just have to assume all the suppositions are true

Yes I would love an update from ArkyLegend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
I cannot believe those accusations, Lauren. You are such a kind person of integrity.
Me either, considering I had to show you how to turn off read receipts on your iPhone! LOL!

My corgi is more of a hacker than you will ever be!

Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 06:17 PM   #85
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly my thoughts.
There is no way that she would.
And there is no way that she could.

She would have about the same success with that as I do getting candles to flicker on this board.

Ex, I’m guessing that you have a Corgi? Or an innate desire to obtain one?? I love them. Where is that meme, corgi vs. bread?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 12:35 AM   #86
MJewel
Macey Jewel

User ID: 551905
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow the gaslighting on this platform is beyond comprehension. I do not care what all of you are writing. nothing here is fact, lol
but keep it up I'm quite popular now. No shortage of appointments on my end.
MJewel is online now   Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 02:15 AM   #87
Sxenthusiast00095
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJewel View Post
Wow the gaslighting on this platform is beyond comprehension. I do not care what all of you are writing. nothing here is fact, lol
but keep it up I'm quite popular now. No shortage of appointments on my end.
Macey.Don’t waste your breath on these people.You’re amazing and continue being so!.Ignore this circus of a site and the clowns who call it home.It’s in their nature to create drama BS.You are loved and respected by gentlemen like myself.Love your recent tweets btw you’re absolutely stellar.
Sxenthusiast00095 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 02:17 AM   #88
Sxenthusiast00095
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Bio close this thread already!.
Sxenthusiast00095 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 05:53 AM   #89
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Good Morning Miss Macey , Im so happy you addressed this and said nothing here was a fact so the clients and providers you have told that I hacked your Tryst account because I was jealous of you to make you look bad to Arkylegend . Oh and the video you sent out about me to a group text of clients using my personal information and name on it & the Dear Lauren Spencer thread you started to get under my skin as you told Alexa , you were trying to kill me with kindness

We are all so glad that you're doing well , Moving to Florida next month is quite an expense . Hopefully all the business you are getting will help with that.

I would like to know if you have cleared this with Arkylegend as well , it would be nice to hear from him how you have handled this
Old 09-11-2021, 08:07 AM   #90
MJewel
Macey Jewel

User ID: 551905
My ECCIE Reviews

Bio close this thread please. I agree this is nothing but a circus
MJewel is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women