Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-05-2016, 07:05 AM   #76
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth View Post
Lick my dribble, babe.
yer plastic man jus be ...shocked ta hear such ...language from a grandma

...if ol pappy shitlicker be readin ...this he must be horrified
Old 04-06-2016, 06:19 PM   #77
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe View Post
You seem to have an obsession with talking about other people's personal lives, what my marital status or any other client you may or may not see is none of your business, you are close to crossing a line miss Liz, is this one you really want to cross, I think not. Why don't you lay on your back and take the money from your "good" clients and leave this board. You obv don't need it, according to you all is well down in the southern tier for you, so why do you come here to begin with?
And you don't put your heart into your business, I call bull shit, you have an opinion about every damn post that is made dealing with your name, so that says quite a bit there, I'm sure you will make some other smart ass off the wall comment about this post as well, can't wait to read what you have to say.
Either way, enjoy your "good" long term clients, and just go away, or take your meds and come back and be a little less abrasive with the rest of the board, remember, this is your livelihood and how you care for your family, keep burning those bridges and see how well that goes!!
But I .... Never mind Liz, I'm done with you my dear, your so not worth the time and effort since you .... Again, never mind I'll stop while I'm ahead
Good bye
I'll be less abrasive when the members here quit bashing me and harassing me. Again, I don't have to shut up and take it simply because I'm a whore.
Old 04-06-2016, 06:39 PM   #78
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

well then hows bouts ...goin to a ...high energy trump rally an ...makin merica great again

...we gots this
Old 04-07-2016, 05:32 AM   #79
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Take 390n and collect your interest whew

Old 04-07-2016, 07:51 AM   #80
chris0068
Lifetime Premium Access

Actually, you do have to shut up and take it. All these losts have done is to solidify the perception that you are a liability. You doxed (brought traceability and removed the anonymity and secueity that make the internet the fantastic tool that it is, the very anonymity thathelps keep you out of jail for being a prostitute) not only a former client, but yourself in this thread. Why would anyone take that risk with you when you clearly have no tact and firm grasp of your emotions and the actions you take because of it.

BBG was trying to be kind and give a more Internet age perspective on how to deal with the fools round these parts, sure they are assholes but the world is filled with them and you are never going to win the fight against them. So in response to the one peraon in here on your aide that can empathize with you, you lash out at her. Again you isolate yourself and make yourself a toxic asset.

Why do you have to shut up and take it? Because, and any other ladies reading this correct me if I'm wrong, you are a 20 year veteran of being a prostitute. Prostitution is the oldest form of customer service. You have the right at any time not to provide your service to a perspective client, I will never disagree with that. However your whole purpose in this world is to pleaseure men / women. That means that you have to turn the other goddamn cheek when the boys are mean to you, because you spouting off like this for 6 pages does exactly one thing. Proves them right, that you are not to be met, paid, and recomended. You seem to lack that understanding, maybe things were differnt back in the 90's but today I can look up your whole post history and see just how abrasive and undesirable you are.

Take note that nothing I said even relates to the other side of what your job entails, looking good and keeping yourself attractive. I haven't even looked at your showcase, but I am resolute that I'd never give you a dime of my hard earned money aftwr reading your rants for the last few days. You could be Jennifer Lawrence's MILF aunt that looms just like her for all I know, but your piss poor attitude and childish behavior make me disgusted by you.

In short, get fucked and get over it, it's the internet lady, its bigger than you are.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:41 AM   #81
KilgoreTrout1967
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris0068 View Post
Actually, you do have to shut up and take it. All these losts have done is to solidify the perception that you are a liability. You doxed (brought traceability and removed the anonymity and secueity that make the internet the fantastic tool that it is, the very anonymity thathelps keep you out of jail for being a prostitute) not only a former client, but yourself in this thread. Why would anyone take that risk with you when you clearly have no tact and firm grasp of your emotions and the actions you take because of it.

BBG was trying to be kind and give a more Internet age perspective on how to deal with the fools round these parts, sure they are assholes but the world is filled with them and you are never going to win the fight against them. So in response to the one peraon in here on your aide that can empathize with you, you lash out at her. Again you isolate yourself and make yourself a toxic asset.

Why do you have to shut up and take it? Because, and any other ladies reading this correct me if I'm wrong, you are a 20 year veteran of being a prostitute. Prostitution is the oldest form of customer service. You have the right at any time not to provide your service to a perspective client, I will never disagree with that. However your whole purpose in this world is to pleaseure men / women. That means that you have to turn the other goddamn cheek when the boys are mean to you, because you spouting off like this for 6 pages does exactly one thing. Proves them right, that you are not to be met, paid, and recomended. You seem to lack that understanding, maybe things were differnt back in the 90's but today I can look up your whole post history and see just how abrasive and undesirable you are.

Take note that nothing I said even relates to the other side of what your job entails, looking good and keeping yourself attractive. I haven't even looked at your showcase, but I am resolute that I'd never give you a dime of my hard earned money aftwr reading your rants for the last few days. You could be Jennifer Lawrence's MILF aunt that looms just like her for all I know, but your piss poor attitude and childish behavior make me disgusted by you.

In short, get fucked and get over it, it's the internet lady, its bigger than you are.
Wow. I disagree with just a out everything in this post, and I would venture Liz is absolutely not the right provider for you. There are, in fact, people in the hobby who treat each other like human beings. Respect. Integrity. Kindness. Honesty. Dignity. These things don't have to disappear at the door just because you are paying someone to spend time with you. But then again, I know there all many people who get off treating people like shit. And there are providers for them too.

It does crack me up, however, that the same people telling Liz over and over to keep her mouth shut are the same ones who have difficulty keeping their own mouths shut.

For the record, I prefer Liz with her mouth open.

: )
Old 04-07-2016, 10:58 AM   #82
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout1967 View Post
Wow. I disagree with just a out everything in this post, and I would venture Liz is absolutely not the right provider for you. There are, in fact, people in the hobby who treat each other like human beings. Respect. Integrity. Kindness. Honesty. Dignity. These things don't have to disappear at the door just because you are paying someone to spend time with you. But then again, I know there all many people who get off treating people like shit. And there are providers for them too.

It does crack me up, however, that the same people telling Liz over and over to keep her mouth shut are the same ones who have difficulty keeping their own mouths shut.

For the record, I prefer Liz with her mouth open.

: )
ya be the ...prince ...of payin ta sticks yer prick ...inta rent a funnel

...a golden dildo shitbird ...salute ta ya

Old 04-07-2016, 12:51 PM   #83
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Thumbs up ^^^^

The Ultimate accolade indeed!!!....
Old 04-07-2016, 07:45 PM   #84
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris0068 View Post

Actually, Chrisoo - I don't have to take it. I don't have to kiss ass or lick assholes.

Unless of course I'm in that mood

(Duh blonde joke went right over your head eh??)

The bashing here of women is out of control.

Notice the bashers harass ladies they've never seen. It's crazy ridiculous.

My stalker? Hey - you want his name and address come see me in Elmira, buddy. We can not discuss it.

My attitude is more of an underdog supporter attitude.
Old 04-07-2016, 07:51 PM   #85
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
ya be the ...prince ...of payin ta sticks yer prick ...inta rent a funnel

...a golden dildo shitbird ]
Like helllooooo? Referring to chics as funnels is the crazy stuff that ruins this site for so many other people - Men and woman alike. Eccie loses paid memberships because of that kind of thing I am sure.

Why don't you ask the high priests about it.

My few rants trying to defend a more what is that word -- oh yes! Civilized board I highly doubt will be viewed as the same.
Old 04-07-2016, 07:57 PM   #86
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

gots ta love how even merican ...funnels have become the politically ...correct stooges of the globalist ...commie marxists

maga!
a
g
a
!
Old 04-07-2016, 09:22 PM   #87
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

My fetish for sloppy seniors has not wavered, the guidelines leniency in allowing frumper dumper into the vernacular has boosted board morale and the fellas comaraderie whew
Old 04-07-2016, 09:43 PM   #88
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
allowing frumper dumper into the vernacular has boosted board morale and the fellas comaraderie whew
I know that I feel more comfortable here lately... regardless of the proliferation of adams apples.....
Old 04-08-2016, 06:01 AM   #89
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

A quick "sit your ass down" should need no further explanation whew

Old 04-08-2016, 01:55 PM   #90
bobmidnight
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

What's wrong with funnel?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies