Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42052
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2015, 08:22 AM   #76
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
All you're doing is buying into a big lie. Besides how does a criminal and liar leave behind a surplus.

Jim
That's your reasoning? So in your view, someone is 100 percent good or 100 percent bad?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:46 AM   #77
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
That's your reasoning? So in your view, someone is 100 percent good or 100 percent bad?
People are basically corrupt. Bill Clinton was the poster child for that. Get your head out of your ass. You must be 100% delusional if you think there was a surplus that was debunked a long time ago.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 09:04 AM   #78
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Newsflash. I've read them. I don't give a shit. I couldn't care less. You act as if no one ever said it before he did. By and large, Americans are ignorant. I mean, look at you.
So, it's ok for leaders to lie to the people about legislation and policy. Since the government knows better than us, they can do what they want without our informed consent. How can a country like that dare to call itself a "free" country?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 09:15 AM   #79
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So, it's ok for leaders to lie to the people about legislation and policy. Since the government knows better than us, they can do what they want without our informed consent. How can a country like that dare to call itself a "free" country?
Hello cog please return back to earth - you dumb ass this is politics governments lie all the time if you are that naive to think governments don't lie or never have than you have been living in fantasy land. As long as the lie doesn't hurt the good of the people than what difference does it make. I am totally fine at whatever Obama wants to do even if he decided to disclose it from Americans as long as we are not harmed.
Where do you get off thinking that humans never lie - when you were young and dumb like when you were 5 years old I am pretty sure you asked mommy where do babies come from and she told you a stork drops them off - would you say yourotjer was a liar - yes in a sense but the bigger picture is that there are some things that Americans don't need to know - if you think Americans should know everything would it be acceptable for Americans to know where all of our nukes are hidden or the codes to launch the nukes?
You guys are being irrational to think you somehow as an American citizen need to know everything the government does - you are wrong pal.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 09:19 AM   #80
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Hello cog please return back to earth - you dumb ass this is politics governments lie all the time if you are that naive to think governments don't lie or never have than you have been living in fantasy land. As long as the lie doesn't hurt the good of the people than what difference does it make. I am totally fine at whatever Obama wants to do even if he decided to disclose it from Americans as long as we are not harmed.
Where do you get off thinking that humans never lie - when you were young and dumb like when you were 5 years old I am pretty sure you asked mommy where do babies come from and she told you a stork drops them off - would you say yourotjer was a liar - yes in a sense but the bigger picture is that there are some things that Americans don't need to know - if you think Americans should know everything would it be acceptable for Americans to know where all of our nukes are hidden or the codes to launch the nukes?
You guys are being irrational to think you somehow as an American citizen need to know everything the government does - you are wrong pal.
Then you agree that we no longer have representative government or a free country. It's odd that a God Fearing Christian will defend and practice both lying and whoremongering.

Do they lie? Yes. Is it ok for them to lie? No.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:41 AM   #81
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Then you agree that we no longer have representative government or a free country. It's odd that a God Fearing Christian will defend and practice both lying and whoremongering.

Do they lie? Yes. Is it ok for them to lie? No.
We never had representative government - where have you been all your life? You are really delusional sir. Do you lie ? Yes you do - but you expect government officials to be saints? He who is without sin cast the first stone? Are you tossing any stones? It sickens me COG that you come on these boards and want to call out politicians and criticize them for lies yet you are on a hooker board seeing whores? Yeah I am on this board as well but I have asked God to forgive my sins and I admit I have sinned in the past but you on the other hand act as if you are perfect and that makes me sick to my stomach.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 07:24 PM   #82
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

What kind of government were we founded to be? One where we elect liars and corrupt people, and then lay back and accept their dishonesty like you use whores and expect God to forgive you over and over again? Were we never a government "of the people, by the people and for the people"? You support dishonest leaders? Did you support GW Bush when he lied to us? Did you support Reagan when he lied to us? Was it ok for them, too?

You are a sad person. You expect me to just accept government lies. Not to do so, in your eyes, makes me unfit to be an American. Drive by a National Cemetery. Look at the headstones. Did all those men and women die so we could be free to accept corruption? So our leaders could lie to us with impunity? Is that what their deaths stand for?

Then, because I point out your Christian hypocrisy, you try to tell me how to be a Christian. Sickening. An open, unrepentant sinner proclaiming the Gospel of Christ. I would not follow your God on a bet. Not because of Him, but because I don't want to be counted among God Fearing Christians who don't know the meaning of the words. Have you witnessed to anyone lately? Have you said to them, as Paul did, "Follow me, as I follow Christ"? Take them to the brothel, then ask forgiveness, then go back. It doesn't work that way.

In short, by traditional definitions, you are neither Christian, nor American.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:23 PM   #83
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
We elect them to represent us. If you want a different form of government, you should do something about that. We aren't free. What do you want?
Old 05-07-2015, 09:25 PM   #84
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
What kind of government were we founded to be? One where we elect liars and corrupt people, and then lay back and accept their dishonesty like you use whores and expect God to forgive you over and over again? Were we never a government "of the people, by the people and for the people"? You support dishonest leaders? Did you support GW Bush when he lied to us? Did you support Reagan when he lied to us? Was it ok for them, too?

You are a sad person. You expect me to just accept government lies. Not to do so, in your eyes, makes me unfit to be an American. Drive by a National Cemetery. Look at the headstones. Did all those men and women die so we could be free to accept corruption? So our leaders could lie to us with impunity? Is that what their deaths stand for?

Then, because I point out your Christian hypocrisy, you try to tell me how to be a Christian. Sickening. An open, unrepentant sinner proclaiming the Gospel of Christ. I would not follow your God on a bet. Not because of Him, but because I don't want to be counted among God Fearing Christians who don't know the meaning of the words. Have you witnessed to anyone lately? Have you said to them, as Paul did, "Follow me, as I follow Christ"? Take them to the brothel, then ask forgiveness, then go back. It doesn't work that way.

In short, by traditional definitions, you are neither Christian, nor American.
I don't want government lies either, but neither you or I can do one iota about it. It will take enough people to think that way, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Old 05-08-2015, 12:01 AM   #85
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
We elect them to represent us. If you want a different form of government, you should do something about that. We aren't free. What do you want?
You're ok with that?
Old 05-08-2015, 01:06 AM   #86
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're ok with that?
There it is. Some more bitching and moaning from our resident bitch-moaner aka bitch-tits.

Hey, cum-guzzler do you have anything substantive to offer?

You bang your idealism drum in every single thread without offering any viable solutions FOR ANYTHING. What good does that do?

And no, voting for an independent along with your 5 butt buddies does not count as a solution.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:39 AM   #87
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're ok with that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
There it is. Some more bitching and moaning from our resident bitch-moaner aka bitch-tits.

Hey, cum-guzzler do you have anything substantive to offer?

You bang your idealism drum in every single thread without offering any viable solutions FOR ANYTHING. What good does that do?

And no, voting for an independent along with your 5 butt buddies does not count as a solution.
He's not wrong. You do preach idealism from the rooftops, but rarely if ever offer substantive solutions. Am I ok with being lied to? Am I ok with the corruption? Of course not. I also know that whinging and pissing on a hooker board isn't going to do shit. Locally is where you can have the most direct influence. At least that way you get to live in a place that you feel like you have some control over, however indirect.

He's also not wrong about you and your 5 butt buddies. I'd be ok with giving Bernie a chance, but he's got as much chance as a snowball in hades. It is what it is. It's a behemoth and to actually get it to stop is nothing short of a herculean task.

Bitch tits has a nice ring to it. Cum-guzzling bitch tits. Yeah. I like it.
Old 05-08-2015, 09:59 PM   #88
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Resistance may be futile, but supporting them is suicide. If you think this is the only place I'm vocal, you are wrong. I work pretty hard promoting freedom and personal responsibility away from here. I enjoy this forum because it helps me see the massive ignorance out there. You guys are cartoon characters. Most of the Statists I meet out here are not anywhere as stupid as you folks are. They're civil, and capable of conversation. Not all, of course, but a great many.
Old 05-08-2015, 10:31 PM   #89
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Resistance may be futile, but supporting them is suicide. If you think this is the only place I'm vocal, you are wrong. I work pretty hard promoting freedom and personal responsibility away from here. I enjoy this forum because it helps me see the massive ignorance out there. You guys are cartoon characters. Most of the Statists I meet out here are not anywhere as stupid as you folks are. They're civil, and capable of conversation. Not all, of course, but a great many.
Here's a little bit of news for you; nobody gets out of life alive. As for this forum, do you think people actually converse this way in reality? Do you think IB Bitch Tits goes around calling people odumbo gruberized minions? This is all bullshit. I'm civil in the real world. Civility doesn't pay in this forum, however.
Old 05-08-2015, 10:41 PM   #90
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

31-4 says you are full of shit, wormrider.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women