Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #76
Syncial
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
That is one way, unless they block those ports... I never hobby from work.. even though we have a Guest Wifi which does not block any sites.. they do monitor (and I work in the department that DOES the monitoring) what I would suggest as an alternative is get a "hobby laptop" and a 3g/4g modem (USB or hotspot puck) reason is simple.. you can hobby as long as you have power..and if you are a Nerd like me you have one of THESE which can add 4-5 hours on top of your laptops battery if you want to pull over at a park.

It recharges off a wall plug or the car's cigarette lighter btw

Main reason for the hobby laptop is simple.. you get a basic model for 200-300 which is more than enough for GP work... its light and you carry it in a bag every where you go.. the wife never see's it
Quote:
All one has to do is keep this in mind "The I.T. department COLLECTS the info/evidence that H.R. uses to fire you"
Hence, why I said "If you can do this". If you work in the department, the info may be alternated...

And there are ways to get around it as well...
Syncial is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #77
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncial View Post
Hence, why I said "If you can do this". If you work in the department, the info may be alternated...

And there are ways to get around it as well...
Very true!! Course I can "plant" evidence too... and have done so at a previous job (the guy was an ASS) I mean, computer logs DON'T Lie.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:16 PM   #78
super sploodge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
Very true!! Course I can "plant" evidence too... and have done so at a previous job (the guy was an ASS) I mean, computer logs DON'T Lie.

Actions only a true pirate would do...

Hazzah to you my good man..
super sploodge is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:19 PM   #79
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I'll fuck the dogshit out of this chick...she's single now...

No you wouldn't . . . . she is too old, too fat, and does not swallow . . .
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:42 PM   #80
Syncial
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Damn you seem to have the intel on this chick. So how was she BCD? Did you pay in food stamps?
Syncial is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:16 PM   #81
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
And she must not have Red or Blonde hair either!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncial View Post
Damn you seem to have the intel on this chick. So how was she BCD? Did you pay in food stamps?
Lmao
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:58 PM   #82
Guest052912
Account Disabled

User ID: 40542
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, LOL This is too funny. I know exactly who the OP hobbyist husband was. I had seen him many times. Funny thing is though things are begining to get very clear for me now. Things that happened to me make alot of sense.
Guest052912 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:16 PM   #83
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Oh come on... Please elaborate Audrina
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:18 PM   #84
Guest052912
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This lady is no Christian women. She is a vindictive b***h with a grudge that did a lot of bad shit to me and my family. It's not my fault she could not keep her husband at home. I hope god forgives you for all the shit you did because you were a woman scorned.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:28 PM   #85
Guest052912
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Oh come on... Please elaborate Audrina
Let's just say my whole stalking ordeal came after a letter I rcvd in the mail from a Citizens Against Prostitution Group. Her Hubby got one in the mail at the same time. After that I was harrassed to no end. I always wondered why I was the only provider targeted by this group in SA. It didnt make sense. I knew it had to be me personally that was getting targeted. No other client I saw got that letter only him. When it first happened I remember asking him if he was sure his wife wasn't just following him and that is how she found out. He said no he didn't think she would do that. So I trusted his judgement and tried to figure out who it was. Now this thread pops up and it all makes sense. His wifes name was Valarie, he had a daughter and I remember him telling me he promised her he wouldn't do it again. He saw me 2 more times afterwards. This lady had pictures of me, my kids, she would throw letters all up and down my street trying to warn my neighbors a hooker was living on their street. I finally had to move to a new city.

I also just confirmed it with him. He said he wanted to tell me but he didnt know my new name or where I had gone..
Old 04-17-2011, 08:11 PM   #86
eve
Account Disabled

User ID: 29994
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe View Post
Let's just say my whole stalking ordeal came after a letter I rcvd in the mail from a Citizens Against Prostitution Group. Her Hubby got one in the mail at the same time. After that I was harrassed to no end. I always wondered why I was the only provider targeted by this group in SA. It didnt make sense. I knew it had to be me personally that was getting targeted. No other client I saw got that letter only him. When it first happened I remember asking him if he was sure his wife wasn't just following him and that is how she found out. He said no he didn't think she would do that. So I trusted his judgement and tried to figure out who it was. Now this thread pops up and it all makes sense. His wifes name was Valarie, he had a daughter and I remember him telling me he promised her he wouldn't do it again. He saw me 2 more times afterwards. This lady had pictures of me, my kids, she would throw letters all up and down my street trying to warn my neighbors a hooker was living on their street. I finally had to move to a new city.

I also just confirmed it with him. He said he wanted to tell me but he didnt know my new name or where I had gone..
HOLY SHIT... That is not cool. He should have said something...
eve is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:58 PM   #87
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
This lady is no Christian women. She is a vindictive b***h with a grudge that did a lot of bad shit to me and my family. It's not my fault she could not keep her husband at home. I hope god forgives you for all the shit you did because you were a woman scorned.
I can confirm: One evening last summer, while I was enjoying a very good time with Audrina, somebody was vandalizing Audrina's car in the parking lot below us.

For someone so fond of quoting scripture, this woman has an odd way of expressing her faith.

As for the OP's rant about "bizarre sex practices" and "addiction", I would bet that the ex-husband's infidelities were due less to "bedroom" issues, than to a twisted desire to "get back at" a possessive, controlling spouse.

If -- as the evidence indicates -- the OP is indeed Audrina's tormentor, know that she has an ugly heart that can't be hidden under a paper bag.
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:12 PM   #88
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
Default "P.S."

Quote:
Let's just say my whole stalking ordeal came after a letter I rcvd in the mail from a Citizens Against Prostitution Group. Her Hubby got one in the mail at the same time. After that I was harrassed to no end. I always wondered why I was the only provider targeted by this group in SA. It didnt make sense. I knew it had to be me personally that was getting targeted...
And nobody in San Antonio, evidently, had ever heard of such a group:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=80347

As Paul Harvey was so fond of saying: "And now you know THE REST OF THE STORY." But there's another sort of ROS I'd rather be reading right now!

P.S. - Eve, do you look as hot in person as in your avatar; and do you ever "tour" SA?
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:41 PM   #89
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Bloody hell! She sounds like a bunny boiler to me...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:45 PM   #90
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Quote:

Wowzers!! Karma's a motherfucker aint it!
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women