Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48520
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36421
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2015, 07:16 AM   #76
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You are so fucking stupid it isn't funny- so I guess most people didn't vote for Reagan or both the Bush's are hell according to your logic most people didn't vote for any POTUS that wins the election because you have the percentage of the population who didn't vote????
The fact of the matter asshole- of the people who voted- MAJORITY of them voted for obama- that's how he won the election slapnuts- he won the electoral ad the popular vote you stupid dumb POS and he won TWICE.
How in the world you choose to use the sample on a ECCIE whore board to try to assume and try to equate it with how most other Americans voted is a joke. At the end of the day you have to live with the fact that he won twice- are you not over it yet? Are you still disappointed- well good for you.
Your calling people stupid and you cant distinguish between being a pediatrician and a pediatric neurosurgeon or are your purposely trying to diminish someone's accomplishments to improve your argument. I would also suggest that the education and discipline required to become a neurosurgeon is equal to that of a Harvard educated lawyer. Now I am not suggesting I am voting for Carson, but unlike you I want to hear his positions and ideas as I do all others running regardless of party. To be honest its scary to me that your responsible for giving people their medication based on what I have seen from you on this board. Oh and by the way, no one has an agenda against you, they don't need to have with all the ammunition your comments give them.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:06 AM   #77
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The guy could be the second coming of Jesus and it wouldn't make his views any less loony. who gives a shit what he DID for a living before he found the tea party...

I know LOTS of fucked up doctors....
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:08 AM   #78
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You're dodging the question.
You're a shithead...dodge that, Torquemada!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:40 AM   #79
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Your calling people stupid and you cant distinguish between being a pediatrician and a pediatric neurosurgeon or are your purposely trying to diminish someone's accomplishments to improve your argument. I would also suggest that the education and discipline required to become a neurosurgeon is equal to that of a Harvard educated lawyer. Now I am not suggesting I am voting for Carson, but unlike you I want to hear his positions and ideas as I do all others running regardless of party. To be honest its scary to me that your responsible for giving people their medication based on what I have seen from you on this board. Oh and by the way, no one has an agenda against you, they don't need to have with all the ammunition your comments give them.
I am pretty sure Dr.Carson is a great doctor in his field of practice but you have thousands of great neurosurgeons in this country - does that make him qualified to run for office? Firefighters make life and death choices and put their life on the line does that make the qualified? Dr Carson has zero experience in politics - zilch - and all you care about are his positions on issues? A homeless man has an opinion on every issue so does a high school drop out. I don't even think Ben Carson understand how the American political system works - he is so green that he is nearly orange. He has no reason to be running for the office of POTUS and that is just the reality of the situation.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:45 AM   #80
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I am pretty sure Dr.Carson is a great doctor in his field of practice but you have thousands of great neurosurgeons in this country - does that make him qualified to run for office? Firefighters make life and death choices and put their life on the line does that make the qualified? Dr Carson has zero experience in politics - zilch - and all you care about are his positions on issues? A homeless man has an opinion on every issue so does a high school drop out. I don't even think Ben Carson understand how the American political system works - he is so green that he is nearly orange. He has no reason to be running for the office of POTUS and that is just the reality of the situation.
You haven't answered my question, God Fearing Christian.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:55 AM   #81
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
You haven't answered my question, God Fearing Christian.
I have no idea when and if your agenda you have with me will cease. I don't run from any questions and have answered all of your questions truthfully. The bigger question that everyone wants to know is why do you continue to have this personal agenda with me? You are borderline cyberstalking me and trying to out me - you are the one trying to discover who my pastor is and where I attend church. I have let a few mods know that you have a personal agenda with me and every time you attack me you are only proving my point.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:09 AM   #82
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I don't give a flaming rat's ass who you are, or who your pastor is. Even if I had for that, I wouldn't pursue it. I don't even dislike you. I find you amusing. Hypocrites and posers are fun to watch, and you are a Major League hypocrite!

Now answer my question.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:53 AM   #83
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't give a flaming rat's ass who you are, or who your pastor is. Even if I had for that, I wouldn't pursue it. I don't even dislike you. I find you amusing. Hypocrites and posers are fun to watch, and you are a Major League hypocrite!

Now answer my question.
Can you please tell me what your question is hopefully if I answer it you end your agenda against me.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:13 PM   #84
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The guy could be the second coming of Jesus and it wouldn't make his views any less loony. who gives a shit what he DID for a living before he found the tea party...

I know LOTS of fucked up doctors....
Yes maybe, but unlike some, I would like to hear what those views and ideas are before I make a decision on who to vote for.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:23 PM   #85
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am pretty sure Dr.Carson is a great doctor in his field of practice but you have thousands of great neurosurgeons in this country - does that make him qualified to run for office? Firefighters make life and death choices and put their life on the line does that make the qualified? So what are the qualifications to be president in your mind. Dr Carson has zero experience in politics - zilch - and all you care about are his positions on issues? what are you afraid of, and original idea. Politics as usual isn't getting us anywhere, so why not at least entertain other ideas. Its closed minded idiots like you that are part of the reason were in the mess were in. I will also entertain and listen to ideas on the left, but then I am not paralyzed by bro lust like you. A homeless man has an opinion on every issue so does a high school drop out. I don't even think Ben Carson understand how the American political system works - he is so green that he is nearly orange. He has no reason to be running for the office of POTUS and that is just the reality of the situation.
Lets face it, if he was a liberal and someone was throwing this argument at you, you would be so for Carson you would be giving blow jobs for votes. He has every reason for running for office, per the constitution he is qualified. What are you afraid of, you afraid he might have an actual idea that would work. As I said, I have not made a decision because I have not heard his platform and view points, neither have you but he is a republican so you dismiss him out of hand, but we both know if the shoes were on different feet you would be crying about how unfair that is.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:40 PM   #86
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Yes maybe, but unlike some, I would like to hear what those views and ideas are before I make a decision on who to vote for.
He thinks that going into prison and coming out gay proves it's a choice. He said Obamacare was the worst thing since slavery.

http://www.salon.com/2015/05/04/the_...g_provocatuer/
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 04:42 PM   #87
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Lets face it, if he was a liberal and someone was throwing this argument at you, you would be so for Carson you would be giving blow jobs for votes. He has every reason for running for office, per the constitution he is qualified. What are you afraid of, you afraid he might have an actual idea that would work. As I said, I have not made a decision because I have not heard his platform and view points, neither have you but he is a republican so you dismiss him out of hand, but we both know if the shoes were on different feet you would be crying about how unfair that is.
I know what his views are on enough things to disqualify him from getting my vote. His religiosity alone precludes me from ever casting a vote for him. He's a brilliant doctor. That brilliance in one field doesn't automatically translate to brilliance in another.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:27 PM   #88
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have recorded all your attacks against me COG- you are making it very easy for me to report your conduct- it's so obvious that you, Dailama, DSK, and Budman have an agenda against me. You 4 jackasses need to get a life and save your anger for the Nov 2016 elections. You guys are worst than a saddle sore- get over it and move on.
Is that what Jesus would do?
Old 05-07-2015, 08:12 PM   #89
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I know what his views are on enough things to disqualify him from getting my vote. His religiosity alone precludes me from ever casting a vote for him. He's a brilliant doctor. That brilliance in one field doesn't automatically translate to brilliance in another.

That is exactly why we each get a vote. Now while I suspect that you may be informed, your friend WE is voting strictly on his hatred of the party, which is stupid in my humble opinion. If you want to speak against someone at least be educated on the persons belief and platform just my humble opinion .
Old 05-07-2015, 09:14 PM   #90
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
That is exactly why we each get a vote. Now while I suspect that you may be informed, your friend WE is voting strictly on his hatred of the party, which is stupid in my humble opinion. If you want to speak against someone at least be educated on the persons belief and platform just my humble opinion .
Completely agree. Despite what some people would believe, I didn't vote for Obama because he was black. The alternative was absolutely stale and Obama was selling hope and change. I didn't vote for him the second time though. I didn't vote for anybody. The problem with Carson is that he seems to be brutally honest about his views and isn't very politically correct. It's refreshing, but what comes out of his mouth is just some of the dumbest shit. He's a smart guy, but like I said, that doesn't always translate.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women