Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-25-2013, 03:19 PM   #76
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

For somebody who keeps leaving and saying she's done, she sure posts a lot, doesn't she?
Old 01-25-2013, 03:21 PM   #77
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Yep feel its my duty to respond. Hope my previous post on page 5 opened some eyes.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #78
SunniGambinoSTL
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172690
My ECCIE Reviews

Dear Ryder!
You are NOT trying to help us girls, you are simply trying to attack since you feel attacked! But my biggest problem is your comments about pimps & a lot of the known girls having pimps! If I remember correctly, aren't you the one that told me YOU have a pimp?
And this would only be a HELPFUL alert if you were putting names for us to steer clear of! You were just not meant for this! Your way to gullible, being that you thought your pimp was different because he cooked for you & such! But this is occupation where you ALWAYS have to stay on your feet! & the fact that you conatantly have to have the last word proves how young & gullible you are! RTP has not had any problems until you came along! But. y suggestion to you is if you don't care & your no longer in the hobby, then leave it {|) alone! Your not trying to help anyone but your self,& you can't admit that YOUR THE REASON YOU GOT BUSTED! No one else or board is at fault for that!
Old 01-25-2013, 05:38 PM   #79
SunniGambinoSTL
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

OH!& PLEASE DON'T USE ME AS AN EXAMPLE! What I have going on has nothing to do with all this BS yoyouve got going on! Use youself as an example! You got comfortable, so you got careless, therefore you got busted! I was a victim of stls messed up judicial system! That has nothing to do with rtp! & seriously, if you want people to take you seriously, get your story strait before you start putting it all over the internet, because you have to many different stories for anyone to believe what ur saying!
Old 01-25-2013, 05:55 PM   #80
LadiesMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by StlBondFan View Post
I move the thread be locked. Nothing more can be accomplished here
This thread needs to be seriously CLOSED!!!!
Frankly I'm sick of a RTP feud on the ECCIE board among other things. FFS IGNORE! see the above quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:27 PM   #81
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

You're so stupid you can't even read what I wrote.I never said a lot of the known girls had pimps but whatever.And hey I didn't get busted got told to leave you are the one who stupidly drove someone to a prostitution bust thereby promoting.Just like when you were "training" Kayla Swift and advertising it all over the place promoting again.Guess what what you post is public and can be used as such! So I can use what you've posted as an example if I want to.This whole thread has become what it has because RTP members wanna doubt what I've said so they can feel comfortable on their little board.I mean really, about 6 girls bother to post on there and the same 5 or so members do all the posting.So really what's to protect its not even that valuable to the community.Yes I will continue responding not cause I want the last word but because I won't let b.ll sh.t go unanswered.Last words cool though.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:41 PM   #82
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

So am I the only one who doesn't give two snots about that football player and his deceased imaginary girlfriend?
Old 01-25-2013, 09:48 PM   #83
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

And that whole Beyonce lip-synching thing?
Old 01-25-2013, 09:53 PM   #84
SunniGambinoSTL
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Your awesome STLBondFan! Don't give the problem attention& maybe it will go away! With that being said!..

I've got something better to go do! best of luck to you & whatever you decide to do Ryder! But just for in the future, when your having a discussion with a group of people & let them know that your saying is serious, don't attack everybody that asks you a question! That's what people do, because they want to KNOW! Not because they doubt you or don't beleieve! But you jumping to the defense & attacking everybody that points out a flaw in your 100 stories, is in fact making YOURSELF look guilty!
Mwuah!
Sunni XoXo
Old 01-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #85
SunniGambinoSTL
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

When did beyonce lip sing? I heard she didn't really have that baby either!
Old 01-25-2013, 10:14 PM   #86
rocknrod
Registered Member

Damn, did we all fall into the Hot Tub Time Machine? Reading this is like being back in high school!!!
Old 01-25-2013, 10:53 PM   #87
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunniGambinoSTL View Post
Your awesome STLBondFan! Don't give the problem attention& maybe it will go away! With that being said!..

I've got something better to go do! best of luck to you & whatever you decide to do Ryder! But just for in the future, when your having a discussion with a group of people & let them know that your saying is serious, don't attack everybody that asks you a question! That's what people do, because they want to KNOW! Not because they doubt you or don't beleieve! But you jumping to the defense & attacking everybody that points out a flaw in your 100 stories, is in fact making YOURSELF look guilty!
Mwuah!
Sunni XoXo
Ah Sunni it was I that was attacked.Read the thread.Thanks for the advice but not needed considering the source.Take care of your own foolish problems.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:36 PM   #88
LemMotlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I like pizza.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:53 AM   #89
coachstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Ginger or Mary Ann? Anyone? Anyone?
Old 01-26-2013, 08:31 AM   #90
tman1847