Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2016, 07:18 PM   #76
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Well, we're all adults here.

It only takes one shitty positive to ruin all those sweet, bullet dodging, brow wiping negatives.

Just like the bad guys in the movies who are always foiled by the heroes. The heroes gotta win every time. The bad guy's only gotta win once.

That, and, the notion of trusting people in a shady business. Just saying.

I get it. Blowing a load bb deep inside a tight pussy feels good. This may be the greatest feeling in the history of mankind. I'm sure it feels good for the ladies on the other end. But at what price is this feeling worth?

When you go in for your tests, do you not worry about that person who was a 'little bit of a weirdo', and his/her junk had a bump that you were a little concerned about?

Are you thinking, 'is this THE time' that the test might come back with something?

Or, that joker that coughed a little too much in one of your appointments.

I mean, you all ARE bb'ing people that bb OTHER people that bb OTHER people that...yeah. We're talking judgment of other people's judgment coming into play here.

Do you all trust EACH OTHER that much?

But, bb feel so wonderful.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 07:57 PM   #77
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
When you go in for your tests, do you not worry about that person who was a 'little bit of a weirdo', and his/her junk had a bump that you were a little concerned about?
LMAO, that's funny as hell.

Whoever does the BBFS thing is JUST PLAN FUCKING STUPID!!!
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 09:58 PM   #78
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

BBFS = Drastically Reduced Shelf Life.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 11:39 PM   #79
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
BBFS = Drastically Reduced Shelf Life.
true...unless your an old hooker, with a limited shelf life anyway....let the gubment take care of your old diseased ass.....sad
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 07:37 AM   #80
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
LOL this is why i removed Dallas of the touring cities Why paying a flight an hotel ,car to get asshats telling me on each app they don't have to wear condoms..Pressuring me like it is a normal thing..Why would i get myself expose to something like that right?Why would i deal with aggravation of a very compétitive market that expect bbfs for 200$..Sad for the good guys that has been emailing asking me to tour
I understand the ladies that live in Dallas it's their home but for me it's expense out of my pocket to deal with something i don't want to
Ive been UK several times where several ladies do bbfs the différence is that those guys dont bother or book me
Shit,,, come to DC/VA,,, if you are good/sexy as u look in pics in profile, I don't have to travel to DFW for satisfy my craves,,, sorry to my ATFs.. lol
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 09:19 PM   #81
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarl View Post
I feel compelled to once again point out that condoms do NOT protect against herpes. So for those of you who self-righteously proclaim that you NEVER ride bareback, if you get busy with someone who has an active herpes flare up, you'll catch it, too, condom or not.

Condoms protect against bacterial STIs, HIV, and pregnancy, but they are NOT 100% effective.
Correct. These are just some of the infections that can occur even with a condom
HPV (human papillomavirus)
  • HPV is the most common STI; there are over 100 strains of the virus. Some strains of HPV go unnoticed and seem to cause no symptoms at all, while others can cause genital warts or various cancers. Because genital warts can be on parts of the genitals that are not covered by a condom, especially female condoms, HPV can be spread via skin-to-skin contact. What’s worse– there is no male STD test for HPV and many cases show no symptoms, so it is often passed on unknowingly to partners.
Genital herpes
  • Genital herpes is a viral STD that typically results in sores or lesions on the genitals, anus or upper thighs. A case of either HSV-1 or HSV-2 is called genital herpes when it affects the genitals or the genital area. Since lesions or sores can occur on parts of the genital region that is exposed during condom use, it can be spread from partner to partner.
Syphilis
  • Syphilis is a highly contagious bacterial infection that spreads through sexual contact, including oral, vaginal, and anal sex. Syphilis sores occur at the infection site, and can be contracted by a partner via skin-to-skin contact regardless of condom use.
Public Lice/Crabs
  • Pubic lice, also known as crabs, are Pthirus pubis that infect the genitals. These lice are most common among teens and are typically spread during sexual contact. Pubic lice can live among public hair and can be spread whether or not a condom is used.
Molluscum Contagiosum
  • Molluscum contagiosum causes small red or pink raised bumps to form on the body. These firm bumps sometimes have a concave appearance and are painless. When they occur on the genitals from skin-to-skin contact with an infected individual it is considers an STI.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 03:19 AM   #82
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

I haven't read all the post so it could be brought up. What about Hepatitis are people getting tested for that also and getting the shot. A person can be a carrier of strep and hepatitis.. We all are taking chances with so many unseen dangers.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 04:19 AM   #83
melanie1001
MissPrincess<3

User ID: 270807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I apologize I DON'T do bbfs I read the post wrong I would be grateful if ya stop pming me abt bbfs I know it was my fault but clearing it up, thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
melanie1001 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 04:31 AM   #84
crazysauce
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

It took a week of bbfs requests to figure it out?
crazysauce is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 04:43 AM   #85
melanie1001
MissPrincess<3

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol no I just couldn't find the thread like I said again I apologize for the misunderstanding loves
Old 04-30-2016, 05:03 AM   #86
melanie1001
MissPrincess<3

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was one of the dumb ones that didn't read it correctly smdh that's why ppl shouldn't txt and drive. I DON'T DO BBFS!!!
Old 04-30-2016, 04:32 PM   #87
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by melanie1001 View Post
I apologize I DON'T do bbfs I read the post wrong I would be grateful if ya stop pming me abt bbfs I know it was my fault but clearing it up, thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
HAHAHA!!! Too funny. Her phone was probably blowing up with those requests.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 08:51 PM   #88
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
HAHAHA!!! Too funny. Her phone was probably blowing up with those requests.

I bet it was! She's a hottie.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 10:01 AM   #89
catbanger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by melanie1001 View Post
I apologize I DON'T do bbfs.

You should, it's better in the bare.
catbanger is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 10:15 AM   #90
KayleighKisses
GetHerDone

User ID: 182789
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I see nothing wrong with it many I think are afraid of being judged. As stated earlier a bbbj has the same effect.
KayleighKisses is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women