Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35943
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2022, 08:01 AM   #76
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

That's the problem with the libturds. They can not wrap their stupid fucking heads around the fact that American families are suffering. Moms are too busy trying to find baby formula - they are not interested in what happened in 2020. They are effected by the current sorry state of Biden's economy. Families are trying to figure out how not to get evicted because inflation is so high that their paychecks are going to food and can't cover rent or morgage payments. Does anybody really think that they are watching the hearings instead of going to their 2nd or 3rd job? Check your entitlement if you say yes. And don't get me started on our border. The stupid fucking dems can't seem to understand what "illegal" means.

Mark my words - I said we were doomed under Biden when he took office - it's even worse then I thought. - America is in trouble under that old,blubbering,crying fool of an old man.

The solution - we need to bring Big Daddy T back asap.

And by all means - if Trump is guilty - arrest him - prosecute him - and show us a courtroom not a hearing. Oh wait - that's not happening because nobody cares!!!!!!!!!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 07:21 AM   #77
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Seems like everybody cares,AE. Everybody who didn’t swallow the Big Lie.

And please let me compliment you on your skillful use of vulgarity when describing those who might not agree with your ill-supported point of view.

You go girl!

hahhahahahaahahhahahahahaha
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 07:51 AM   #78
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well thank you princess, I learned it from you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Seems like everybody cares,AE. Everybody who didn’t swallow the Big Lie.

And please let me compliment you on your skillful use of vulgarity when describing those who might not agree with your ill-supported point of view.

You go girl!

hahhahahahaahahhahahahahaha
Old 06-20-2022, 09:34 AM   #79
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Nah, mine at least is mostly English.
Old 06-20-2022, 10:16 AM   #80
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

-
Old 06-22-2022, 07:20 AM   #81
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Hijacking your own thread now, Ellen?

Apparently that’s not allowed. Don’t you agree?

Your snarky little meme has nothing to do with Russia. But thanks for reminding us of your shared admiration of the most repressive dictators on the planet, Trump and his little friend from North Korea
Old 06-22-2022, 06:23 PM   #82
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

It's her thread, she gets to define it, within reason.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 12:38 PM   #83
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Mark my words - I said we were doomed under Biden when he took office - it's even worse then I thought. - America is in trouble under that old,blubbering,crying fool of an old man.

The solution - we need to bring Big Daddy T back asap.

And by all means - if Trump is guilty - arrest him - prosecute him - and show us a courtroom not a hearing. Oh wait - that's not happening because nobody cares!!!!!!!!!
The one person Biden could beat in 2024 would be Trump. Of course, you predicted a landslide victory for Trump in 2020. And if I remember correctly, Republicans regaining control of the House and holding control of the Senate. 0 for 3.

Anyone who is watching or paying attention to the hearings should now understand what a POS Trump is. He lied, he cheated, he tried to illegally manipulate people to support his totally unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud. Right now the Fulton County DA is contemplating bringing multiple charges against Trump. Not sure what is taking so long. But your statement that "nobody cares" is not true by a long shot. https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...-investigation
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 07:25 PM   #84
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok Speed - we'll see what happens. But Vanity Fair...reallllly. Good to see you posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The one person Biden could beat in 2024 would be Trump. Of course, you predicted a landslide victory for Trump in 2020. And if I remember correctly, Republicans regaining control of the House and holding control of the Senate. 0 for 3.

Anyone who is watching or paying attention to the hearings should now understand what a POS Trump is. He lied, he cheated, he tried to illegally manipulate people to support his totally unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud. Right now the Fulton County DA is contemplating bringing multiple charges against Trump. Not sure what is taking so long. But your statement that "nobody cares" is not true by a long shot. https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...-investigation
Old 06-29-2022, 05:44 AM   #85
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Did we ever get a call on the field about that?

I recall some ambiguity may still exist if the OP RTMs about the OP high jacking the OP's thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
It's her thread, she gets to define it, within reason.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 05:59 AM   #86
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Dissecting predictions in pictures

NOTE: Test question at the bottom

This is the rate of inflation according to modern reporting. It is much worse using the 1985 standards that actually includes the things that people actually purchase routinely.

This is O'Bidens Approve/Disapprove numbers during his time in office

This political cartoon was published after O'Biden's first year on the job, January 20, 2022.

Are things getting better under O'Biden or worse in regards to mid-term prospects?

IMHO - it's gonna take an unthinkable October surprise for the DNC not to auger it in pretty badly come November
Old 06-29-2022, 07:46 AM   #87
Thudog
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Someone had her head knocked against the headboard a few too many times
Thudog is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 06:08 AM   #88
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok Speed - we'll see what happens. But Vanity Fair...reallllly. Good to see you posting.
You don't think I could post dozens of other sources stating the same thing? https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...n-jury-1671537
Old 07-01-2022, 06:18 AM   #89
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
NOTE: Test question at the bottom

This is the rate of inflation according to modern reporting. It is much worse using the 1985 standards that actually includes the things that people actually purchase routinely.

This is O'Bidens Approve/Disapprove numbers during his time in office

This political cartoon was published after O'Biden's first year on the job, January 20, 2022.

Are things getting better under O'Biden or worse in regards to mid-term prospects?

IMHO - it's gonna take an unthinkable October surprise for the DNC not to auger it in pretty badly come November
Prospects for the 2022 mid-terms look about the same as they did when Biden took office. Republicans win the House and the Senate is up in the air. The most likely Senate seat to flip is Pennsylvania, which is currently Republican. OZ is trailing at the moment. The most vulnerable Democratic Senate seat is Georgia, but the Republican candidate, Herschel Walker, is under intense pressure due to his history of abuse. He has been caught in numerous lies too. https://www.georgiademocrat.org/wors...ttern-of-lies/
Old 07-01-2022, 10:44 AM   #90
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Whoa, whoa, whoa... Hold your horses thar Missy

Quote:
...their paychecks are going to food and can't cover rent or morgage payments. ..
Pro Tip: Pay the rent or mortgage, otherwise you are stacking homelessness on top of the steaming pile of crap brought to us by Old Cabbage Head and his Demonicrat minions. There is a rule of thumb I find to be accurate: Almost nobody recovers from being a month behind on rent. Mortgages are a little different dynamic.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women