Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60591
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2015, 10:31 PM   #76
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post

ToyZ, I'll bet you a baloney, smoked sausage, KC pulled pork(it's on the smoker now), Sharp white cheddar cheese w/ fried egg sammie, valued at $37.50 in NYC, that she never got the Dan Akroyd, Jane Curtain attachment. Ya in?

And I am a Capricorn...I think that means that I am always horny.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:53 PM   #77
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

I seem to have left my secret decoder ring in my other pants

Let's watch the insults please people....even the ones I'm not absolutely sure are English
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 05:03 AM   #78
RandB fan
Valued Poster

SEXY BOOTY, YOU STARTED THIS RHETORIC, YOU HAVE HAD OPPORTUNITIES TO WALK AWAY BUT YOU WON'T QUIT UNTILL YOU GET THE LAST WORD.

You started this by making a rude comment to a poster who made a Christmas request for really hot providers who don't do 1/2 sessions to amend their policies for the holidays as seeing all of them for an hour was going to bankrupt him.

You immediately jumped in calling him a selfish hobbyist and put him down for not thinking of the provider. You let me know if the words are getting to big for you? You insinuated that he was only thinking of himself. You further pointed out that the only way you would see him
( make a note to yourself, He said "a couple I have met are as wonderful as I think they'll be BCD" so clearly he was not talking about you, but you jumped in anyway telling him that you would see him for a half if Aunt Flo were visiting. You were out of place
1st: You only charge $170 an hour
2nd: He commented on how wonderful they were in public settings. This would not include you as you surely talk like you write. I am not sure but it seems that it is close to about, lets just sat in todays world they might hold you back a few years. I won't go into the IOP you present but I made note of that before.
3rd: You follow your comments with several inches of demands that must be met in able to see you. after reading that I am pretty sure most of that has to be Hooker English.

Then you went off on Toyz for this comment:

Uh....we're thinking about ourselves???

BTW sounds like you are offering Red Wings half hours? (((Not for me, but some on here need their wings)))...
I hope I got the type size correct...

It sounds to me that he made a comment about you being rude and then asked a question about what you were offering.

You followed by going bat shit crazy on him. You do know that CAPS ( I'm sorry when you push the button above the button you push too much when your in the really out there BSC zone the letters get big big letters used in a group means you are yelling. I hope you got it as I am not repeating myself!

This is your "Gibberish"

Uh.... NO I DONT EVEN PLAY ON IT YOU SHOULD ASK BEFOR YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT I DIDNT EVEN SAY I WOULD WHEN ON THE MONTHLY I SAID I WOULD IF I AM NOT ON IT IT MEANS ONLY ORAL PLAY GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT OR RE READ IT I THINK PLAYING ON IT ITS A EMBARASEMENT LIKE YOU ARE GIVING ME BY NOT THINKING THIS CORRECTLY

Toys responded"

Booty...its a joke...I'm playing off of what you said about 1/2 hours while your aunt flo is visiting...

Just a joke...lower your weapon...back away slowly...

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END OF THIS BUT NO, THE BSC COMES RAGING OUT OF YOU, PANTIES ALL IN A WAD JUST LIKE A PMS DISORDER

You follow with what appears to be an assault which we find out is a reference to what your horoscope plays you off as being. I just thought you had crabs.

I am the weapon I have claws I am the crab

it don't sound like a joke to me

I think this can be taken as an aggressive act that would make one think that you were conveying acts of force and possible harm

how do you know if i get my monthly or not its not because i said it

i said i would do 30 mins while my monthly is in town because i cant play while on it its only oral play for the male that ask for it is that better understanding for you since you couldn't figure it out go figure didn't put some thought into it you supposed i did that not cool supposing
i don't need a response back from you don't even say anything move on without responding

Then you followed it up with more gobbledygook rant telling him to move along with both the vocabulary and writing skills of someone who never made it to high school. You then wanted to show your dominance by telling him not to respond and to move along.

SO YOU HAVE NO ONE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME. (I BET YOU HAVE HEARD THAT A FEW TIMES IN YOUR LIFE HAVEN'T YOU) I AM NOT SURE BUT IN MY OPINION I THINK YOU ARE THE BULLY HERE, IN FACT, I KNOW YOU ARE!

Your last post is another real sign of your unbalanced behavior and your inability to control yourself. I would venture to say that you have had many complications in your life brought on by your inability to control your actions. I'd even bet some were severe. I'm not going to delve into it but I would say you behavior has cost you many important attributes in life possibly all the way back to your education.

I am going to ask you to clairify what you said in these paragraphs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy booty View Post
Randb is a filthy animal because how trying to put me down and yes I am the crab I have claws I am born in July DUH couldn't figure that out.
Quote:

You start out your response if you can call it that, I will call it something different, by calling me a "filthy animal" because I am trying to put you down. No you just need to shut up, you are unable to communicate and you have made threats. I could respond to the filthy animal but I do not think it warrants a response. your profile, threats of violence, and your inability to communicate in a form that people do not have to guess as to your thoughts or meanings say it all. I won't even mention the comment about my knowledge of your reference and my intelligence.

As far as your reference to being a BAD ASS Cancer below is what i found and you have shown no sign of being a Cancer today. What I see is the demand statement at the bottom of your ThreADS. Yes I have a .jpeg of it for posterity.

"Cancer individuals are intelligent, organized, generous, home-loving, and tenacious. They are also devoted to family members and provide enormous emotional support.

The Cancer Woman
The Cancer woman has a strong maternal instinct and the desire to make her home a place of domestic bliss. They have great loyalty to family members and close ties to their mothers. They also have a large circle of friends and associates. The typical Cancer woman looks beyond her career or home-centered activities to find interests through which she can contribute to others."

I could have some fun with your horoscope but lets move on to the next paragraph, shall we? Your're going to like this one

I am putting my foot down because I don't tolerate bullies or bullying so I respond the way I do so fing fuck off the dam 2x4 throw it to your fing face to realize I am a great person and you messing with a person you can get to know after you are mean

What do you mean here. I even went under the 6th St. bridge where they knew you but had no fucking idea what you were saying other than they also took it as a threat possibly to cause bodily harm. Since I am a "filthy animal they suggested I contact the ASPCA which I found hilarious. It sounds to me that you are going to put an end to what you call bullying and that you were telling me to fuck off and maybe going to hit me in the face with a 2X4? Then on about how you are a great person and then back to gibberish. Somehow a group of homeless people living downhill of a dog park thought that you were threatening to bash my face in with a 2X4. Would that be correct or are all of us mistaken. I do like that ASPCA idea though... coming up next after a public service announcement. Please donate!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gspElv1yvc

OK we are back with our last paragraph

I will be mean so you are on the shit list as of when you started to be a assfat don't need someone kissing my nice ass after your fucked up kiss someone's small but not nice ass
So just what did you mean here. You are going to be so mean to a Filthy animal, I am on "the" shit list or yours or what because after that there was nothing that even the people under bridge could make sense of. something about kissing your nice Phat ass (see I used Phonics) vs kissing what I love which are nice small asses but i doubt that is what you meant. I persona;lly would say that you have no fucking idea what you meant to say but this is your opportunity to let me know what your were trying to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=891DkYRUBss

ok all I have to say here is that this has been fun but clearly you need to seek some guidence as far as your anger issues go. You just can't get on the internet and start threatning who ever you want and not have any repurcushions. Wait maybe you can? No really you can't be doing the BSC thing unless you are a on a monthly fulfilment program for Toy'Z Premium BSC products featuring Vonn11 products like this.

And now a PSA from one of our sponsors*

The following does not state, suggest or speculate, either express or implied" that any member has medical concerns or conditions of any type whatsoever.I just thought it was funny, I mean think of the uses for this clip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKVO23comY

junkintrunk.JPG
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 08:13 AM   #79
tripled
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

A body rub with a BJ at the beginning and another one at the end.
tripled is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 10:23 AM   #80
sexy booty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113686
My ECCIE Reviews

lol you started the insults meaning you still repeating my stuff and adding more insults
so stop insulting because I did it back because you continue to insult with repeating what was already listed also you feeding your fire to toys

I am telling you how you are and if you still don't understand keep throwing the 2x4 at your face for messing and insulting me it seems you want the last word not going to work until you don't say anything and move on
sexy booty is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 10:34 AM   #81
sexy booty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I would only do this to people are not assholes to me

how I getting treated by him is the way I treat them back until they realize I should stop we all should all get along but to someone don't care how he talks to a woman and insulting and repeating stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripled View Post
Old 12-10-2015, 10:45 AM   #82
sexy booty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripled View Post
I am sorry if it wasn't meant after my post if it was meant for your Christmas wish I am sorry for posting it like it was meant for my post
Old 12-10-2015, 10:48 AM   #83
RetiredNinja
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Please don't take this the wrong way, but you really shouldn't feed the trolls. Fighting back just enables further ungentlemanly behavior. They aren't gonna change and you should probably just take a step back and leave this one alone.
RetiredNinja is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 11:44 AM   #84
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
It's only because someone being a asshole I get this way when people mess with me I put my foot down

I tell people you don't want to mess with me it gets ugly and someone pushed that limit so he got it
You CAME to the right place then ....

Most of us like to GET IT here....
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 04:09 PM   #85
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredNinja View Post
Please don't take this the wrong way, but you really shouldn't feed the trolls. Fighting back just enables further ungentlemanly behavior. They aren't gonna change and you should probably just take a step back and leave this one alone.
"Ungentlemanly behavior" RN?

I realize you are working overtime in an effort to be granted your Knighthood, but I tried to explain my initial pokes were a mere joke & to back away...she then unleashed the CrabKen & received what she requested.

MODS have instructed us to lay down our claws & I have complied forthwith...please don't stir the nest...

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 06:47 PM   #86
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Is that a 2X4 he's waving around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post

I realize you are working overtime in an effort to be granted your Knighthood, but I tried to explain my initial pokes were a mere joke & to back away...she then unleashed the CrabKen & received what she requested.

MODS have instructed us to lay down our claws & I have complied forthwith...please don't stir the nest...

Old 12-10-2015, 06:54 PM   #87
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Is that a 2X4 he's waving around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post

Old 12-10-2015, 08:19 PM   #88
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am sorry if it wasn't meant after my post if it was meant for your Christmas wish I am sorry for posting it like it was meant for my post

I know this might be a little hard for you to wrap your head around, I know that's your job, but please review this and if you like what you see maybe you should invest $20.00 or you can buy it from ToyZ for $37.50 +s&h

Please do not make me have John Clease explain the problem as you may be overwhelmed by the theory.

P.S. This is a Christmas wish thread not the ISO area. I would give you the link but I know you are already very active there. Imagine if you could form a sentence someone could understand?

]
Old 12-11-2015, 06:28 AM   #89
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Does that mean you did or didn't pick up on the newscasters in one of my posts?

It's really important as ToyZ and I have a bet on it. well did you???I hope I got the font, size, and color right this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjkdynBFHuQ

I'll address your repeated threats of bodily harm later. I need to learn more about what you were trying to say and I have sent a transcript off to be analyzed. I downloaded SCIgen but it said your comments were not computer generated. One of the wise men under the bridge said he thought it was Raymanian, but they decided against, as it was deemed to be intelligent gibberish in the Glade of Dreams. It was first identified in Rayman Revolution. Reference Wiki/en

I normally go to a commercial break about now and since recently a new sponsor has picked up some open slots, really late at night, and received a lot of new business from them. They may just sign on for some prime time ads right up there with Ashley Madison and that girl with the disgusting panties that Sue Nami dislikes so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOBisHqAnX8

I was going to run one of their new ads campaign but they haven't signed off on the commercial (infomercial actually) where they use Charlie Sheen in an episode of Anger Management, Charlie meets a hooker with anger issues and very poor grasp of the English language. I'm just kidding, You can put your crustacean claws down. You know that really sounds like one a hell of a coincidence as that scenario is just like his real life and my last few days. (except your not blackmailing me and I don't have_____s. I'll let you know when it is released but for now, they are still working on the catch phrases and the slogan. I hear they have the Music for the obliteration of the English language as we know it ( see below) but are working on the music for the "anger issues" part of the show. I'd like you to know that have a lot of options there that may take quite some to to narrow it down to just one.

I had made up my mind to try to understand your point of view, You know not having a sense of humor, being unable to communicate in English, and having anger issues. and was going to try to learn to understand you better . I ordered the complete set of Rosetta Stone's Anglo-English Gibberish CD workshops. I'll let you know it could have set me back hundreds but I heard there was a free copy for mongers to use just for situations like this. There have been many cases where the language barrier and anger issues have needed this tool. I get to use it all the way up to Christmas.

rstone.jpg

I saw your latest post and I am not sure if your anger got the best of you or if you were offering him a 1/2 hour rub down with a BBBJ going in and another after the table shower. I hope he gets his wish and that your schedules can align as to your monthly. It will be like half price happy hour at Sonic.
Old 12-11-2015, 09:17 PM   #90
sexy booty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL OH I got your jibberish / bull shit / insults messages I have a busy life to sit here keep hearing / seeing this jibberish / bullshit / insults I think you just need to shut the fuck up I'm done with your childish jibberish / bullshit / insults behavior

if you care I did a lot while you did 4 messages

STOP POKING THE SITUATION AGAIN

if your asking yourself to get banned

I should might as well help some more

and the other people in here can help as well

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women