Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2012, 06:49 AM   #76
jrewing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

is it not time to bury this story, because i think it's starting to stink , JR
jrewing is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:24 AM   #77
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh hell Im under jrewing!!!!!! about time....lol
Jaci is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:38 AM   #78
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

So the moral of the story is you can do damn near anything you like as long as, after you are caught red handed, you offer a half assed "apology" and make enough excuses for your behavior.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:47 AM   #79
durango95
Account Disabled

The moral of the story is to leave the drama like this behind, but always remember a person's actions so that you can make a decision on who to see and who to avoid. Continued trolling and comments like yours Fort Worth Punk only cause more problems. I am not saying the lady was right, the hobbyist in question did nothing wrong and he has been cleared. The lady has been warned and she will most likely loose appointments. So we all need to heal and move on with life, this kind of drama does nothing but take time and energy away from the pleasure we all want.
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:05 AM   #80
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by durango95 View Post
The moral of the story is to leave the drama like this behind, but always remember a person's actions so that you can make a decision on who to see and who to avoid. Continued trolling and comments like yours Fort Worth Punk only cause more problems. I am not saying the lady was right, the hobbyist in question did nothing wrong and he has been cleared. The lady has been warned and she will most likely loose appointments. So we all need to heal and move on with life, this kind of drama does nothing but take time and energy away from the pleasure we all want.
It's hardly trolling for members, in this case several members, to point out that they feel the punishment is awful light for the crime. And perhaps our point is that letting someone off this easy is precisely why so much of this kind of crap keeps happening.

If you want a better board perhaps members who abuse it so badly should get a nice long time out to really see how serious what they did was.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:13 PM   #81
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Call it like it is a BULLSHIT OPPS IM CAUGHT Apology.....

Jaci
Jaci is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #82
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmorc View Post
Tatianna: Thank you for responding, and for at least admitting that you did indeed take the phone calls during our session. But I really don't see much of an apology here in all honesty. More simply, it's sounds like another story trying to justify of your actions due to the current "stress" in your life. You are somehow the victim. In my experience, that means that the next time you're "Stressed" we can expect the same behavior again..... There is never an admission that your "alert" is complete BS and that you completely made it up. THE EVENTS IN YOUR ALERT NEVER HAPPENED, AND YOU NEED TO OWN THAT! I never held your head down so you couldn't breathe, I never cursed at you (I don't curse), and I never threatened to call the police. You never actually said - plainly and simply - that you LIED both to the board and to your fellow providers in a deliberate attempt to divert the attention away from my review, and make the provider world think I'm dangerous. I'm very proud of the way that Gina & Mat have handled this and very publicly and transparently exposed your alert to be what it was. I am absolutely certain that even this feeble attempt would not have been forthcoming if the coordinated efforts of Matt & Gina hadn't resulted in shutting down her web access and exposing her post for what it was.

The integrity of this forum is something that I take very seriously. I truly struggled initially with posting a negative review - but based upon the response of my fellow hobbyists and also the providers that did not choose to rush to judgment I am very glad that I did. Thankfully this kind of event is rare, and the members of the provider community that it has been my honor to meet so far have been truly amazing. Stay safe out there..... Cmorc
Hats off to you sir.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #83
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

One bad thing that might come of this is her being taken advantage of due to her crying wolf and getting exposed now. Because she will have a track record for the ultimate lie, when she really does get threatened or hurt no one will believe her......

She might as well do a name change and persona and just keep it moving......
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:40 PM   #84
jrewing
Valued Poster

she should not ever be able to change her name and hide her past, JR
Old 03-24-2012, 03:15 PM   #85
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Matador
Do you on ECCIE ever check for name changes? I have read several threads that say some one has a new name or a second account.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #86
King_Of_All_Roses
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Holy crap, I am so late to this party.

But WOW -- This thread had everything!
  • Moment-to-moment developments -- unfolding in real time!
  • Faux non-apology apologies!
  • Revised, more specific apology -- perhaps on advice of counsel!
  • Attempts to justify slander by playing the "injured child" card!
  • More proof of the extraordinary -- and essential -- cooperation between ECCIE and P411!
  • Matador standing tall in the center of the ring, torn between his loyalty to the troops and some degree of compassion for Tattle-iana!
  • Even more confirmation that Gina is one of the smartest people on the planet and carefully balances the interests of everyone involved!
  • A bonus peek at backstory that Gina might actually have walked the Earth with the rest of us mortals -- and made at least one mistake! Now that's one prequel that needs to be made into a book or movie!
Gimme_That Nails It.

Of many good conclusions, my fave was from Gimme_That: "She might as well do a name change and persona and just keep it moving......"

Indeed, Tell-A-Yarn-a has reinvented herself once before with a new name and photos (am I the only client who accidentally saw her again after not liking her the first time?)

Yes, I met with Tell-a-Tale-iana once around 2011 and decided she was not my cup of tea. Not anything she did or didn't do -- although at one point she did conduct a lengthy conference call on speakerphone and even hosted a block party with 200 people right in the middle of our session. (Uh-oh, mods, that part was a joke not a false accusation.)

So although I decided not to meet her again, imagine my surprise six months later when I did meet her, unknowingly, because just as the Gimme-meister cautions us, she had obtained very impressive new photos and a new name. And, for good reasons, ECCIE proscribes disclosure of prior names. Maybe this would be an exception?

Conclusion.

Is drama like this a bad thing for the hobby? Of course. Still, I for one would like to thank every poster to this string -- because most of the comments displayed strong support for our shared values. (Damn, I promised I wouldn't get choked up).
King_Of_All_Roses is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #87
Guest030824
Account Disabled

King of All Roses
You are saying she is on her second name? Whoa this shit gets deeper that tells me she will be back with a new account to start all over again.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:56 PM   #88
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11
Default Do guys actually read the posts before commenting on them?

Reading the guys' praises regarding the OP's apology in post #47 amused me. As others have mentioned, her actual apology did not occur until post #59.
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:05 PM   #89
jrewing
Valued Poster

KING OF ALL ROSES, what a impressive post, very good reading, cum back anytime, what was her previous name when you first met her, again thanks, JR
Old 03-24-2012, 10:18 PM   #90
Guest030824
Account Disabled

We are not permitted to reveal her privous name. That idea sucks in my opinion.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women