Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35937
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2017, 08:46 AM   #76
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Bend over to the floor, and touch your toes.... get low.

LOL
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 08:50 AM   #77
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghi View Post
Mods, please close this thread. The royal super jerks are now bringing innocent members into this thread in a very dangerous and derogatory way, They're referencing years old threads involving problems of impropriety by other members that were dealt with, and flat out lying. Bringing Lana into this was wrong. Very wrong. Mods dealt with that problem years ago and I refuse to disclose the outcome or actions taken. Which would be required to respond to nubianorince's ignorant stooge chicagoboys post. Please close this thread, it's getting very close to violation the rules. Personal insults, accusations of writing fake reviews, ancient problems mods dealt with and can't be disclosed, harassment, and words are being made by nubianprince, chicagoboy, and others. It's getting dangerous. I apologize Lana, you didn't deserve this, regardless of what happened. I got over it and was impressed. I wish you well. Please shut it down
It doesn't work that way WK.
You post it... you own it!
And now you get shred to pieces... that is the way of Houston coed, guess you weren't paying attention, too busy over paying I suppose.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 08:53 AM   #78
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Mods, please close this thread. The royal super jerks are now bringing innocent members into this thread in a very dangerous and derogatory way, They're referencing years old threads involving problems of impropriety by other members that were dealt with, and flat out lying. Bringing Lana into this was wrong. Very wrong. Mods dealt with that problem years ago and I refuse to disclose the outcome or actions taken. Which would be required to respond to nubianorince's ignorant stooge chicagoboys post. Please close this thread, it's getting very close to violation the rules. Personal insults, accusations of writing fake reviews, ancient problems mods dealt with and can't be disclosed, harassment, and words are being made by nubianprince, chicagoboy, and others. It's getting dangerous. I apologize Lana, you didn't deserve this, regardless of what happened. I got over it and was impressed. I wish you well. Please shut it down
Yeah, we dont want to "violation the rules" ....

It IS certainly getting "dangerous" UITB here...

So is this about Lana or Bonnie2017K ? Still confus-ed.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:06 AM   #79
flyinghi
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Like Bonnie said, this is a joke. You all are irrelevant, ignorant, and simply proved this site is full of cheap assholes. Time to move on. Have fun playing with yourselves. This is a joke. Girls, pm me. I do like giving more than asked, regardless of what these people think. I like to enjoy time together, treat you right, and watch you leave happy. Pm me ladies if you're interested. I don't care about the cheap jerks. I'm done here
flyinghi is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 09:10 AM   #80
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
So is this about Lana or Bonnie2017K ? Still confus-ed.
It's about flyinghi, who wants hookers to know that they can be his ATFs, and he'll be their ATM.

Quote:
I'm done here
It's almost August, but the sap's still running. Nevertheless, I'll take the 'Under'.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 09:48 AM   #81
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Like Bonnie said, this is a joke. You all are irrelevant, ignorant, and simply proved this site is full of cheap assholes. Time to move on. Have fun playing with yourselves. This is a joke. Girls, pm me. I do like giving more than asked, regardless of what these people think. I like to enjoy time together, treat you right, and watch you leave happy. Pm me ladies if you're interested. I don't care about the cheap jerks. I'm done here
So all of this is just a threAD ?

ROFLMAO !

(And I doubt you're done...)
Old 07-31-2017, 09:59 AM   #82
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Little masochist dude sashayed right up to the sadist brute and here's what he said:

Betcha can't make me say ouch!
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 10:42 AM   #83
DicknurGutt
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
My point made again, this time by someone not in houston. There's always another comment by someone who obviously can't afford to help, and only criticizes those who choose to. Can't you guys learn to post without cut and pasting everything?? Time to end this thread.
Why do you feel so compelled to prove yourself to others did you honestly think this thread was going to turn out good ? You talk way to much for your own britches and quite frankly you aren't helping yourself or these other whores by continuing to respond...
DicknurGutt is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 11:09 AM   #84
DicknurGutt
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
I started this thread because this is why I tell certain girls to ignore the jerks. I don't care about the complaints. Thank you to those who agree, don't care about those who complain. My point was made. Time to move on.
Quote:
Like I said, I started this post to bring out the jerks.
Quote:
Thank you again for this and supporting my thread. Without you, it would have died. You really need to get a life beyond posting b.s. and researching old crap. Again, thank you for proving my point.
Quote:
I made a simple comment, no names, no facts, no dates, simply to show both good and bad things happen here. We Just deal with it and move on. So you know, the police and bank were involved, she also got my password, hacked my account, changed my settings, changed my profile, putt personal and private information open to public, drugs, did her own review, and posted those herself. She said alot more. All from her computer at her apt. Her computer IP address was exposed as the source. But now, you're bringing LANA into this which is both sad and wrong. Leave her out of this. I hope every girl here sees this and what asshole jerks and drama queens I REALLY AM. She was going thru alot and I let it go, fixed my profile, and wished her well. Let this one go.
Quote:
Mods, please close this thread. The royal super jerks are now bringing innocent members into this thread in a very dangerous and derogatory way, They're referencing years old threads involving problems of impropriety by other members that were dealt with, and flat out lying. Bringing Lana into this was wrong. Very wrong. It's getting dangerous. I apologize Lana, you didn't deserve this, regardless of what happened. I got over it and was impressed. I wish you well. Please shut it down
You created this mess don't start crying wolf now!!

One minute your thanking people the next you are begging for it to be shut down..

It's dangerous because you can't keep people's information out your mouth nobody did anything you started it so now you can finish it..

Word of advice stay your sensitive ads out of Houston coed because clearly you don't carry the requirements of having a big enough dick..

I'm sure the ladies will be flooding your inbox because not only are you generous but your weak minded I bet that's a whores favorite...
DicknurGutt is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 12:23 PM   #85
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by DicknurGutt View Post
I'm sure the ladies will be flooding your inbox because not only are you generous but your weak minded I bet that's a whores favorite...
As Kathleen Turner says to William Hurt in Body Heat, "You aren't too smart, are you? I like that in a man."
Old 07-31-2017, 02:01 PM   #86
flyinghi
BANNED

Dicknurgutt, learn to post without cut and paste. Get off your newbee ass, see someone and write a review. You're an irrelevant joke. Glad to see chicagoboy and nubianguy had a great session together. And, thank you to all you assholes for continuing to prove the point of this thread. This site is totally full of cheap, lying, jerks! It never ends! To the ladies who messaged me, thank you for your kind words and not asking for anything. I agree with all of You! Yes, it's sad morons who steal from you, out you, call you names, and treat you like dirt. There are a few nice guys who respect you and willing to help you. Yes, call me a white knight! I don't care. I will continue to pay more, help girls, and to those special girls will help with bills. Because I can, want to, and will. Now, for the next round of moronic, idiotic, senseless posts and eternal cut and paste crap from those cheap, insecure, jerks who only can cut and paste. Do You now understand what this is, who those guys are, and why you should stay away from here? My point made
Old 07-31-2017, 02:22 PM   #87
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
My point made
Would that point be that without braggadocious self-laudation for generosity beyond the call of duty it didn't happen?

Do you imagine you're the only mutt on here who moneywhips sweet thangs because he enjoys helping? Well, you aren't...maybe you're just the only one who yaps about it?
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 02:24 PM   #88
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

'Under' pays off, again!

Is the OP "done here", now?
Old 07-31-2017, 03:19 PM   #89
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Dicknurgutt, learn to post without cut and paste. Get off your newbee ass, see someone and write a review. You're an irrelevant joke. Glad to see chicagoboy and nubianguy had a great session together. And, thank you to all you assholes for continuing to prove the point of this thread. This site is totally full of cheap, lying, jerks! It never ends! To the ladies who messaged me, thank you for your kind words and not asking for anything. I agree with all of You! Yes, it's sad morons who steal from you, out you, call you names, and treat you like dirt. There are a few nice guys who respect you and willing to help you. Yes, call me a white knight! I don't care. I will continue to pay more, help girls, and to those special girls will help with bills. Because I can, want to, and will. Now, for the next round of moronic, idiotic, senseless posts and eternal cut and paste crap from those cheap, insecure, jerks who only can cut and paste. Do You now understand what this is, who those guys are, and why you should stay away from here? My point made
Throw in the towel chump!
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 03:28 PM   #90
flyinghi
BANNED

Cut and paste, cut and paste, that's all you can do. Then get your lacky chicagoboy to post your crap. Get an education dude. Can't treat a woman right? Insult those who can, accuse of them of writing fake reviews, call them white knights, bring up years old threads and out someone. Again, thank you for continuing to prove the point of this thread. I agree with Bonnie, you're all a joke and she's way out of your league! You are the reason for this post, cheap moron. Keep it going!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women