Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-17-2010, 10:41 PM   #76
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I bet it's a shotgun wedding they have to get married.
Time will tell. Loll
Old 02-17-2010, 11:23 PM   #77
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
We are going to need some contact info for the bachelorette gang bang and <edit by Admin NO! NO! NO! we mean it this time too fucker!> sofia what kind of lube do you like? Axle grease like last time or maybe something like lard or fish guts? If we go with a Green Gang Bang theme?

Also if you want Long Dong Silver again we are going to have to firm up a date ASAP, it is Black History Month. You good to go on the fluffers? Yo mama got lock jaw after the first fifdey last time and we don't need any slackers. Get all the coin-op girls checked out by a real clinic this time too, not the outside kiosk at Fiesta. We really don't want the CDC crashing the main event, again. At least all the girls were clean, but that little dog of yours has some paint peeling farts. A lot of the guys are asking for new socks, but that is your call sugarplum.

How can I be best man/maiden of horrors if Father Wayward is presiding over this sign of the apocalypse nuptials?
Old 02-17-2010, 11:33 PM   #78
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
Please don't piss around!?

Let's get one thing straight. DH told all of us he was going to Singapore...I'm not outing anyone..........Know what you speak of.....I had a serious question and you guys started playing with it so i went along.....Don't piss in the wind....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
We are going to need some contact info for the bachelorette gang bang and <edit by Admin NO! NO! NO! we mean it this time too fucker!> sofia what kind of lube do you like? Axle grease like last time or maybe something like lard or fish guts? If we go with a Green Gang Bang theme?

Also if you want Long Dong Silver again we are going to have to firm up a date ASAP, it is Black History Month. You good to go on the fluffers? Yo mama got lock jaw after the first fifdey last time and we don't need any slackers. Get all the coin-op girls checked out by a real clinic this time too, not the outside kiosk at Fiesta. We really don't want the CDC crashing the main event, again. At least all the girls were clean, but that little dog of yours has some paint peeling farts. A lot of the guys are asking for new socks, but that is your call sugarplum.

How can I be best man/maiden of horrors if Father Wayward is presiding over this sign of the apocalypse nuptials?
What a marriage??? First we need to check on the stuff I preserved from her comments, she changes them to later on....LOL
She has been cheating with an elderly, well 17 years older gentleman who pays for Reiki work! and clear it with DH if he will let a second ling hanging around the porch.
And yes a good clinic for the girls, and a shrink for her for sure!
Old 02-18-2010, 08:11 AM   #79
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default I'm a great golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I know most of you missed the little gold nugget lost in the noise...........sofia "gets" me.....................and she's taking me to Singapore for the honeymoon to boot.

Can we bring Wayward for grins?

I need someone to play golf with while you are shopping?
I'm a great golfer.. The wind in Singapore on that island gold club always throws me off a bit.....Plus I look better than WW in a golf outfit......
Old 02-18-2010, 08:17 AM   #80
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default Trust me

Quote:
Originally Posted by auknowho View Post
What a marriage??? First we need to check on the stuff I preserved from her comments, she changes them to later on....LOL
She has been cheating with an elderly, well 17 years older gentleman who pays for Reiki work! and clear it with DH if he will let a second ling hanging around the porch.
And yes a good clinic for the girls, and a shrink for her for sure!
I'm alot younger than you..Let's just say I was born in the 70's...Not the early part...Passport and DL all say the same thing...Howabout you?
Old 02-18-2010, 08:48 AM   #81
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Born in the 70s...........WTF?

You told me you were a sweet young thing.........................

Why should I care who sofia is fucking?

I stick to worrying about who I am fucking...............It's not like we can each expect the other to stay faithful...................we met on a hooktard board.

And sweetness, you shouldn't tell people my true age..........allow me my fantasies.

I thinck there are enough voices in Waywards head to cover all of the bases.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:23 AM   #82
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
I'm alot younger than you..Let's just say I was born in the 70's...Not the early part...Passport and DL all say the same thing...Howabout you?
Good for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Born in the 70s...........WTF?

You told me you were a sweet young thing.........................

Why should I care who sofia is fucking?

I stick to worrying about who I am fucking...............It's not like we can each expect the other to stay faithful...................we met on a hooktard board.

And sweetness, you shouldn't tell people my true age..........allow me my fantasies.

I thinck there are enough voices in Waywards head to cover all of the bases.
Good for you to DH!
Old 02-18-2010, 09:25 AM   #83
opus
Gaining Momentum

Why does this threAD give me deja vu?
Old 02-18-2010, 09:38 AM   #84
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I don't know what you mean?
Old 02-18-2010, 11:17 AM   #85
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by opus View Post
This is not your first Wayward Bachelorette party?
Old 02-18-2010, 11:43 AM   #86
opus
Gaining Momentum

See thats the thing, it all seems so familiar.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:20 PM   #87
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Don't worry; they've got a pill for that now.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:28 PM   #88
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Quote:
See thats the thing, it all seems so familiar.
I would have thought the fish gut lube... Penguin appealing?
Old 02-18-2010, 03:17 PM   #89
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Sofia... if this is an offer you are personally considering ...

1. Make sure you know how much money this old guy really has ... available, not tied up in a trust to some grandkid. Running out of money afterwards is not fun. Demand an outside auditor to prepare a new set of financials on your new fiancee. Remember, No romance without finance!

2. Resolve all legal concerns: does he have grown children who can contest the will, have the will changed to include you BEFORE the Wedding, if he wants a prenup... have your lawyer write it.. just to ensure it is equitable.

3. Reach an agreement before the wedding on what your responsibilities will be (how often do you have to do this old guy and exactly what you have to do). In return have him set aside a suitable amount of money in an escrow account, in case him or one of his pissed off adult children decide to deny you your just rewards for your sacrifices with a prolonged court battle.

4. You will need a written Maintenance Agreement; this should include your monthly Clothing Allowance, monthly Jewelry Allowance , Personal Needs Allowance, and monthly Car Allowance. These should all be set at a percentage of his net worth.

5. Insist on documentation of your right to handle all hiring and firing of home, personal, business and office staff ,including but not limited to the "Pool Boy".

I'm not an attorney like Civil Barrister or anything... This is just the stuff I remember so well from last time.... I still kinda miss her though...
Old 02-18-2010, 03:28 PM   #90
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

We are going to live on love......................
Thread Closed