Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2014, 11:51 AM   #76
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default LMAO !

At least you had the sense to back off your original claim that I "cherry picked" the easy questions; you now fall back to Attack Plan #2 = the unprovable position that I merely lied.

Get your attack story straight old man.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:59 AM   #77
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Let me help out the idiot squad, you're looking for something like I am in the top .02 percent which I never said.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 01:35 PM   #78
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
At least you had the sense to back off your original claim that I "cherry picked" the easy questions; you now fall back to Attack Plan #2 = the unprovable position that I merely lied.
I didn't "back off" from anything, ignoramus. My essential point was simply that no one in this forum is likely to believe that you're remotely capable of achieving any sort of reasonably decent score on something resembling a proxy IQ test. It's painfully clear that you're very slow on the uptake and not exactly one of the brighter porch lights on the block, and that's putting it mildly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Let me help out the idiot squad, you're looking for something like I am in the top .02 percent which I never said.
What you said was that your test scores place you in the 99.8th percentile. For your next act, perhaps you can explain how that differs significantly from claiming that they place you in the top 0.2 percent. Go ahead, professor. You can now put that mathematical prowess you mentioned in post #46 to good use!

Quote:
I am more mathematical which would explain why I didn't even do two of the questions on the test. They didn't interest me.
("More mathematical" than what, professor? The mind reels!)

And if you're really interested in helping out the "idiot squad," you can start by going back to school and then follow up by urging your pal Whirlaway to do the same. But you two dim-witted buffoons need to make an effort to learn something this time around.

Carry on, guys. After all ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
But I hope you guys continue to let your combination of stupidity and impetuousness write checks that your low-wattage brains can't cash. It's fun to watch you two clowns continually embarrass yourselves!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:31 PM   #79
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Yep, as I wrote, that is what the tests say. I don't necessarily believe them and I don't say it. So find out where I said that I believe it rather than say the test results indicate that.

so let me get this straight ....you want someone to find a post of you believing something that you yourself posted?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:28 AM   #80
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Actually I really want you to waste your time looking for something that doesn't exist but is merely the fantasy of a few people on this site. Kind of like unicorns or a pegasus for EVA.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:12 AM   #81
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You two jackasses are an embarrassment to every intelligent, thoughtful conservative.

Quote:
Actually I really want you to waste your time looking for something that doesn't exist but is merely the fantasy of a few people on this site. Kind of like unicorns or a pegasus for EVA.
One thing that DOESN'T EXIST is a bona fide test score confirming that you're not as dumb as a stack of bricks.

The same is obviously true of the buffoonish Whirlaway, who was cut from the same cloth.

If you two annoying cretins are secretly progressives engaged in a quest to make conservatives look as obnoxious and as stupid as possible, you're doing a damned fine job.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:00 AM   #82
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

do you honestly think anyone will take the time to prove you're a lying pos when you prove yourself on a daily basis?

you intellectual indigent,YOU
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:07 AM   #83
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

One can only hope...
Old 02-26-2014, 10:58 AM   #84
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Like I said; I took part of the test; correctly answered 15 of the first 17 questions; then stopped.....Do the math, that is a score of 88%.

Bloviate all you want CM........you are a complete moron for trying to make a federal case otherwise.

You first claimed I must have "cherry picked" the easy questions; failing that point, you go to your fallback - crying liar..the refuge of idiots !

Now you walk out on the limb farther and opine we maybe "progressives" in disguise.....

You are going senile old geezer !

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
One thing that DOESN'T EXIST is a bona fide test score confirming that you're not as dumb as a stack of bricks.

The same is obviously true of the buffoonish Whirlaway, who was cut from the same cloth.

If you two annoying cretins are secretly progressives engaged in a quest to make conservatives look as obnoxious and as stupid as possible, you're doing a damned fine job.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:11 AM   #85
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm gonna take it again bc I remember the correct answers and do EXACTLY what whirlaway just described and see what I get. Stay tuned.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:18 AM   #86
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Whirlaway doubled his actual score which was 44%
Old 02-26-2014, 11:22 AM   #87
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

No THN; I didn't say Mensa scored me 88%........

The math goes like this: 15 divided by 17 = 88%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Whirlaway doubled his actual score which was 44%
Old 02-26-2014, 11:38 AM   #88
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Like I said; I took part of the test; correctly answered 15 of the first 17 questions; then stopped.....Do the math, that is a score of 88%.

Bloviate all you want CM........you are a complete moron for trying to make a federal case otherwise.

You first claimed I must have "cherry picked" the easy questions; failing that point, you go to your fallback - crying liar..the refuge of idiots !

Now you walk out on the limb farther and opine we maybe "progressives" in disguise.....

You are going senile old geezer !

Sure thing, Whirlaway! I have no doubt that virtually everyone reading this thread believes that.

Your intellectual prowess is continually placed on display for all to see. No one doubts your capabilities.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:40 AM   #89
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No THN; I didn't say Mensa scored me 88%........

The math goes like this: 15 divided by 17 = 88%.

Are you fcuking kidding me??

Would you tell a cop who stopped you for speeding that you don't deserve the ticket bc by your calculations (whatever bass akwards shit that is) you were not speeding. I mean really. I think ur the only dumbass who took an an objectively measured quiz and posted a subjectively calculated score. That is, by far, the dumbest shit i've heard since I was married to my first husband.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:11 PM   #90
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Are you fcuking kidding me??
no, the boy is seriously THAT stupid
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women