Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162919
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36477
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2022, 03:38 PM   #76
Capital
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post

Administration is concerned about linking handles to RW information. Folks who change handles for other reasons (running away from bad press, for example) don’t get special protection here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
That's kind of an interesting statement coming from someone who's only been online here since last summer? Hmmm.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanRevko View Post
Wow you’re a Fuckn genius
Quote:
Originally Posted by aim2pleez View Post
Well, there is information sharing and then there is beating a dead horse. It's always the same story everytime her name is brought without any hard facts.

My question is...where is the proof of people having pictures taken of their vehicle and that information used to defame or harm the individual?

Interesting collage of posts. Mr. Revko snarkily calls Bald Bryan a fucking genius, for figuring it out that somebody who posted about the past must have used a different handle before, given that his sign up date is recent. Mr. Revko himself was banned under an old handle, and posted an initial fake review under his current handle, to gain immediate premium access. In fact, he took a photo of his own vehicle, and posted it here, claiming the FBI took the pic and threatened him for being parked outside an AMP Mr. Revko was out to destroy.
Capital is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 03:46 PM   #77
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital View Post
Interesting collage of posts. Mr. Revko snarkily calls Bald Bryan a fucking genius, for figuring it out that somebody who posted about the past must have used a different handle before, given that his sign up date is recent. Mr. Revko himself was banned under an old handle, and posted an initial fake review under his current handle, to gain immediate premium access. In fact, he took a photo of his own vehicle, and posted it here, claiming the FBI took the pic and threatened him for being parked outside an AMP Mr. Revko was out to destroy.
I remember that story about the photo and Fbi but can't remember which banned handle it was. There have been so many. Which one was it? D1dragon?
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 03:53 PM   #78
Capital
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
I remember that story about the photo and Fbi but can't remember which banned handle it was. There have been so many. Which one was it?
I was going to allow Mr. Revko the honor, but he will assuredly deny or ignore.

PeterBota
Capital is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 03:57 PM   #79
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by aim2pleez View Post
I don't who the fuck Paco is...at any rate...again...you are full of anger and you do not want to acknowledge that fact. Once you accept she will not be seeing you again, everything will be just fine.
Look in the mirror Paco . You are filled with anger and rage. I don’t care if I ever see her again. I have had better and better looking. She is no loss.
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 04:09 PM   #80
RomanRevko
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital View Post
Chung Tranny I am your wizard. Did DHS contact you yet. ? Get ready for the top bunk bitch
RomanRevko is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 04:13 PM   #81
aim2pleez
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
Look in the mirror Paco . You are filled with anger and rage. I don’t care if I ever see her again. I have had better and better looking. She is no loss.
Lol, well that makes sense...deflection.
aim2pleez is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 05:26 PM   #82
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
I don’t care if I ever see her again. I have had better and better looking. She is no loss.
Genuinely curious here...What's the time frame of your dealings with her? Are we talking about like last month, last year, 1991, 2015? My recent visit with her resulting in the "good time, no issues, will repeat" is here as recent intell, so wondering when is the last time you had any communication with her?
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 07:25 PM   #83
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

OK, now I’m interested in this thread, and not just for the Legend, lol
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 09:54 PM   #84
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
Genuinely curious here...What's the time frame of your dealings with her? Are we talking about like last month, last year, 1991, 2015? My recent visit with her resulting in the "good time, no issues, will repeat" is here as recent intell, so wondering when is the last time you had any communication with her?
The last time I had communications with her was around 2 month’s ago. The last time I saw her was 2019, maybe late 18. I have no doubt you had a great time with her. She obviously doesn’t bombard everyone with incessant text messages asking them to pay for this that or the other or tell every trick she has been with that she is pregnant with their baby.
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 08:29 AM   #85
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

" chung tranny" LOL thats funny shit right there. Everyone always picking on poor chung.
cage196 is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 08:58 PM   #86
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Any updates on her whatsoever? May be traveling back to Dallas in a few weeks. Just curious.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 07:14 AM   #87
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

As of yedterday she was out of town on business that has nothing to do with this type of activity. Did not ask when she is returning.
I enjoy her company. she is a great visit, although that is no longer my driving force of importance, and generally speaking a relaxing time.
If you compare her price with others in the same category I believe she is a better visit.IMHO.
shooter6.5 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 02:52 PM   #88
TAdrvrII
Gaining Momentum

Seriously, I can't be the only one she constantly emails personal ads and occasionally texts. I've only seen her once about a year ago. At one point, she seemed to get irritated that I wouldn't respond or return for a visit.

According to her latest email, you should be able to reach her after 9/10.
TAdrvrII is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women