Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162886
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2017, 06:52 AM   #76
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
When did you decide it was "useless"? 1/2 way through or at the end?
Decided in the original post.

Skim rate increased with each post studying just enough to see which responders might show some form of intelligence.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:34 AM   #77
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You're just going along with your "original narrative" of collusion and conspiracy. FYI: I don't know what the "Original Narrative" is ... I wasn't paying attention to it.

I did see/hear reports in the early morning hours after the shooting began and after the "event" had ended as far as the shooting is concerned, which I thought was rather quickly ended given the environment, circumstances, and "knowns"!
Hahaha, my narrative is probably closer to what actually took place than the MSM bullshit.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:44 AM   #78
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I guess this is the "street bum" they dragged in ....

I don't see a "tat," do you?

I know! That's one of those "vanishing" tats used by the CIA/Sci-Ops to deceive the U.S. voters.

Or is it one of those "tats" than can only be seen from an angle on the skin?

Or is it shadowing caused by the lighting on an "Adam's Apple"?

Do you have any more pics of the elusive tat of a "13" in the center-front of neck? Or is that the only pic of it?

Adding to your "conspiracy" here's a link to a video purportedly of the shooter gambling in Atlantic City after shooting!

http://asheepnomore.net/2017/10/07/i...egas-shooting/

I didn't open the video, since I try to avoid contaminating my computer if at all possible, and I don't see authentification of the source.
We don't know when he got his tattoo. There maybe a picture circulating before he got the tattoo that doesn't mean the dead guy is him. Besides his death picture draws some questions. Why would a shell casing be sitting in a puddle of blood instead of being covered in blood? If he shot himself in the mouth and the bullet exited the back of his head there should be a spray pattern not just a puddle of blood. If he used that revolver to end his life it wouldn't be that far away from him. So my conclusion is that's a fake crime scene photo.

Old 10-09-2017, 07:52 AM   #79
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
We don't know when he got his tattoo. There maybe a picture circulating before he got the tattoo that doesn't mean the dead guy is him.

Jim
And it doesn't mean it's not.

Again, the "authenticity" of the picture is in question irrespective of the alleged source.

I have some questions about the picture itself as it relates to a firearm suicide by mouth particularly without knowing the identity of the firearm.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:02 AM   #80
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hahaha, my narrative is probably closer to what actually took place than the MSM bullshit.

Jim
Really? And your "narrative" is ... Paddock isn't dead?
Old 10-09-2017, 08:29 AM   #81
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
No. He was eaten by sharks!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:37 AM   #82
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I didn't say Paddock wasn't dead. But then again who is Paddock? Is he the guy in the photo with blood on his face which is clearly a fake picture, or is he still alive?

Jim
Old 10-09-2017, 08:52 AM   #83
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't say Paddock wasn't dead. But then again who is Paddock? Is he the guy in the photo with blood on his face which is clearly a fake picture, or is he still alive?

Jim
That's not a "narrative" then ... you just have a lot of question that you want answered ... and probably won't get them answered to your satisfaction.

That's the "nature" of "conspiracy theories" they don't fit the given facts so when the questions are asked there are no facts to answer the questions posed, so according to the "theorists" that confirms the "theory"!

Another "problem" with "conspiracy theories" is there by definition has to be more than one person involved, which means there are persons in the mix who can spill "the beans" and blow "the whistle" on the co-conspirators.

Start with a "house detective" for the hotel, first responders, local police, and days of hotel security video with probably audio, not to mention apparently some hookers who dropped by .... not to mention guests on the same floor or in the lobby during the time he was there for 3-4 days. They all have to be "co-conspirators" or eliminated by the Government!

It's not like the "conspiracy" to pretend NASA landed on the Moon!

People who begin with a theory ("narrative" as you call it) and walk it back to fit the "theory" end up with the wrong conclusion most of the time, because they disregard the FACTS that disprove their "theory" ... in the discipline of criminal investigation it's called a "focused investigation" ... the "focus" being to prove the "theory" as opposed to finding out what actually happened!
Old 10-09-2017, 09:53 AM   #84
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's not a "narrative" then ... you just have a lot of question that you want answered ... and probably won't get them answered to your satisfaction.

That's the "nature" of "conspiracy theories" they don't fit the given facts so when the questions are asked there are no facts to answer the questions posed, so according to the "theorists" that confirms the "theory"!

Another "problem" with "conspiracy theories" is there by definition has to be more than one person involved, which means there are persons in the mix who can spill "the beans" and blow "the whistle" on the co-conspirators.

Start with a "house detective" for the hotel, first responders, local police, and days of hotel security video with probably audio, not to mention apparently some hookers who dropped by .... not to mention guests on the same floor or in the lobby during the time he was there for 3-4 days. They all have to be "co-conspirators" or eliminated by the Government!

It's not like the "conspiracy" to pretend NASA landed on the Moon!

People who begin with a theory ("narrative" as you call it) and walk it back to fit the "theory" end up with the wrong conclusion most of the time, because they disregard the FACTS that disprove their "theory" ... in the discipline of criminal investigation it's called a "focused investigation" ... the "focus" being to prove the "theory" as opposed to finding out what actually happened!
You're too worried about what's conspiracy and what isn't. I am looking at what has been presented and it's flawed as hell. That suicide picture is a fake, so why is it circulating? If that's fake what else about this incident could be fake or altered? I am not interested in conspiracy. I am only interested in the truth.

Jim
Old 10-09-2017, 10:08 AM   #85
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're too worried about what's conspiracy and what isn't.
Jim
Hardly! Apparently you didn't read my explanation of the "difficulty" of a "conspiracy" in this situation. Your "narrative" has to be a "conspiracy" to deceive the public with false information.

Do you have a link that says the pic is a fake?

Why is a "fake pic" circulating? Did you really ask that?

I suggest you write/email/or whatever the Sheriff and ask him why he hasn't told you all the facts that have developed in their investigation (which includes the Feds and what the Feds have disclosed to him (FYI: Feds don't always tell locals what they are doing or what they have "discovered" in their work)). Tell him you have a right to know, and he's lying to everyone!

But be prepared for a "visit" to discuss why you want to know, and what you do know!
Old 10-09-2017, 12:52 PM   #86
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hardly! Apparently you didn't read my explanation of the "difficulty" of a "conspiracy" in this situation. Your "narrative" has to be a "conspiracy" to deceive the public with false information.

Do you have a link that says the pic is a fake?

Why is a "fake pic" circulating? Did you really ask that?

I suggest you write/email/or whatever the Sheriff and ask him why he hasn't told you all the facts that have developed in their investigation (which includes the Feds and what the Feds have disclosed to him (FYI: Feds don't always tell locals what they are doing or what they have "discovered" in their work)). Tell him you have a right to know, and he's lying to everyone!

But be prepared for a "visit" to discuss why you want to know, and what you do know!
It's a fake pic. look at the dam picture. Common sense will tell ya that shell casing should have blood platter on it. There should also be a blood splatter as the bullet exits the back of the head not just a little puddle. That picture simply isn't consistent with what would happen if someone put a handgun in their mouth and pulled the trigger.

Jim
Old 10-09-2017, 01:27 PM   #87
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's a fake pic. look at the dam picture. Common sense will tell ya that shell casing should have blood platter on it. There should also be a blood splatter as the bullet exits the back of the head not just a little puddle. That picture simply isn't consistent with what would happen if someone put a handgun in their mouth and pulled the trigger.

Jim
#1: You said it was fake. I asked if there is a link confirming it is fake. So your OPINION is that it is fake. The picture has some issues, but like I posted, I would like to know what weapon he used to avoid prosecution. The weapon would make a difference, and seeking the back of his head would also.

You want it to be fake. I just want to know if it is or not.

But that's a major difference in our perspectives.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:23 PM   #88
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:

Jim
I disagree.

I know of two cases where a first responder arrived on the scene of a suicide by handgun to the mouth case.

In one case, the man was still alive and talked to EMTs as they entered the room. He had changed locations in the room....talked....then died. Entry and exit wounds were remarkable.

The other case, the guy lived.

In that photo above, Paddock shot himself somewhere else and under his own power made his way into that position to bleed out.

He was down for over an hour before that photo could have been taken.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:49 PM   #89
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
In that photo above, Paddock shot himself somewhere else and under his own power made his way into that position to bleed out.

He was down for over an hour before that photo could have been taken.
You would have to examine the room to draw that conclusion.

And aren't you "assuming" the picture is of the status of the body at the time of entry of the first officers into the room?

I believe he was found face down and then was rolled over to identify him by those who entered the room and discovered him. There is an older blood pattern on the carpeting with a fresh blood pool pattern on top of it behind his head, which explains the blood on his chest, and the fresh pool was created from the pooling of the blood in his remaining part of his skull to the front of his face.

IMO he would not have been able to walk anywhere with that amount of damage to generate that much blood coming from his mouth and then from the back of his head ... too much brain damage from the explosion.

As I said before: I would like to have the weapon he used identified. It was reported early on that one pistol was discovered in the room when they entered. One day the official reports will be released and perhaps there will be sufficient information to clarify, not only the validity of the picture, but any other details, if it really matters.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:57 PM   #90
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

^^^^ Exactly....my point wasn't the photo isn't obviously fake....as was suggested.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women