Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2021, 12:12 PM   #76
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Yea no last time I looked at Vares 13,000 But
Sadly any discussion of the Covid /Vaccines /treatments should be about the suppression of opinions of a multitude of experts on the covid scare and deceive , and the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines .
Other then Dr sexy (Faucci ) no other "experts " from around the world have been allowed they have been actively silenced. ( an Faucci will not debate) And NOW the gov.com is controlling meds (regen,Iverm )that doctor (real doc in er s ) have been using ,So gov is letting people died and stay sick from the CCP flu Hmm Sinister ( except for the elites of course
Let's make a little timeline, shall we?
- You claim widespread death from vaccines
- I ask for your source
- You provide VAERS
- I show why VAERS doesn't show that
- You... shift to saying that the evidence is being suppressed?

So which is it? Do you have evidence, or do you have suspicion?

Where is your evidence that experts have been "silenced"? Why should we believe anything you say when the very next sentence you type is wrong about regeneron: https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...body-treatment

Dr sexy? Is this some kind of Alex Jones dog-whistle? Help me out here, this all sounds very deranged.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 09:05 AM   #77
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/07/29/fact-check...
2020-07-29 · The claim that Dr. Anthony Fauci, in 2017, warned the Trump administration of the likelihood of an infectious disease outbreak is TRUE based on our research. Fauci did …

So scam was planed but think whatever you want
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 11:32 AM   #78
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/07/29/fact-check...
2020-07-29 · The claim that Dr. Anthony Fauci, in 2017, warned the Trump administration of the likelihood of an infectious disease outbreak is TRUE based on our research. Fauci did …

So scam was planed but think whatever you want
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ak/5494601002/

Here's a link that works. From the article:

"The claim that Dr. Anthony Fauci, in 2017, warned the Trump administration of the likelihood of an infectious disease outbreak is TRUE based on our research. Fauci did not warn about the coronavirus specifically, as some posts claim, but rather, that a more general "surprise infectious disease outbreak" would take place."

So the article you used as evidence doesn't even support your claim.

"Fauci...said there's "no doubt in anyone's mind (the Trump administration) will be faced with the challenges that their predecessors were faced with.""

So was H1N1 a planned scam to undermine Obama too?

Think about how outbreaks happen. If it was easily predictable, then resources would be allocated to prevent it from getting out of hand. But these things ARE difficult to predict.

One more thing: this guy is the director of one of the institutes that make up the NIH. He's been doing this for about 40 years. He makes a prediction in his field, it comes true. Wouldn't that make you trust him more?

But let's say you question his motives because of Big Pharma or whatever. Give the job to someone who isn't beholden strictly to profit, right? Well, the National Institutes of Health are those. They're responsible for more genuine medical and pharmaceutical breakthroughs than private pharma companies by a wide margin (who mainly make their money by inflating prices on drugs whose patents they own).

Your conspiracy theory isn't even internally consistent. But then again that's not what it's there for, is it? It's to give you some idea of control in a scary time. You don't have to live in fear though.
Old 09-20-2021, 06:03 PM   #79
smokerr6
Gaining Momentum

Lmao at the “conservatives” in this page
smokerr6 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 06:48 PM   #80
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

I'm not sure conservatism is really an apt description anymore. I suppose you could say that opposition to the medical community is opposition to "big government", since a lot of directives and assistance come from the top-down. But then Big Pharma is also to blame? Aren't private entities supposed to be more efficient and more reliable than "big gub'mint"?

All living presidents, including Trump, have been vaccinated and encourage their constituents to do the same. The same goes for all 50 governors and nearly all of the Senate (lot of Republican holdouts in the House), but many conceal this, likely to maintain their support with the voter base. This is not typical conservatism that I've lived with before.
Old 09-20-2021, 08:51 PM   #81
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy_booty View Post
Let's make a little timeline, shall we?
- You claim widespread death from vaccines
- I ask for your source
- You provide VAERS
- I show why VAERS doesn't show that
- You... shift to saying that the evidence is being suppressed?

So which is it? Do you have evidence, or do you have suspicion?

Where is your evidence that experts have been "silenced"? Why should we believe anything you say when the very next sentence you type is wrong about regeneron: https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...body-treatment

Dr sexy? Is this some kind of Alex Jones dog-whistle? Help me out here, this all sounds very deranged.
He’s a knuckle-dragging dumbfuck just like the rest if the virus deniers be anti-vaxers, what do you expect.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 09:01 PM   #82
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
He’s a knuckle-dragging dumbfuck just like the rest if the virus deniers be anti-vaxers, what do you expect.
I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he might be severely misinformed. I wasn't grandstanding when I said I genuinely care about others' health, there are a lot of otherwise intelligent people at the mercy of propaganda because a lot of lib sites have paywalls and Fox doesn't. And just because my background makes this stuff easy to digest doesn't make me better than him. It just makes me less of a victim.
Old 09-22-2021, 08:30 AM   #83
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

No Restrictions Studios

@NoRestrictions

· Sep 18

New VAERS numbers are out. 701,559 Adverse Events 60,741 Hospitalizations 80,393 Urgent Care 6,637 Heart Attacks 5,765 Myocarditis 1,862 Miscarriages 19,210 Disabled 14,925 Deaths 100% Safe and Effective https://openvaers.com/covid-data
Old 09-22-2021, 10:42 AM   #84
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

So, first of all, for context you haven't deigned to mention, the numbers you have quoted are GLOBAL, clicking that little slider will bring it back closer to the numbers I gave. This site is also run by people with an obvious axe to grind. But most importantly:

Correlation does not mean Causation

I have already explained why VAERS is not a reporting system in the way you're representing it, I don't know why you keep bringing it up. It would be like saying most violent crime is carried out by men, therefore crime is caused by the 'y' chromosome.

But I want to know this: VAERS is under the FDA and CDC. If this is all a big conspiracy, why publish this? Why not just have the numbers read zero? If they're as powerful as you imply, wouldn't it be easy for them?
Old 09-22-2021, 11:36 AM   #85
Ralph Fults
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 02:34 PM   #86
johnjay
Gaining Momentum

Default Company check

I started this thread a few weeks ago because of my concerns about vaccination validation. It is unfortunate that some have chosen to not contain their insults and condescension. The anti-vaxer label does not apply here for ONE SIMPLE REASON.

This mrna gene therapy operates under the emergency use authorization.

This has not been thoroughly tested over time and tracked with documentation of adverse events over time. I cannot comprehend the mind of person that demands others to submit to something that has not been thoroughly tested. People have rights, natural rights, autonomy. Ahem - Nuremberg! Good, safe or not - time will tell. This jab is a one way street of risk being FORCED on unwilling people. And so many here imitate a scene of out Mean Girls to bully-shame other people when they should be respecting other rights of autonomy.

As the Israel population, with the highest national vax rate, shows conclusively the this jab does not protect others from getting Covid. This vax possibly provides protection for the person that gets it. The FDA call last Friday tells alot. 16-2 against boosters for most people. That is it.

What really pisses me off is sure seems like Pfizer and the others looked at the software business and said to themselves. Gee, I wish I had a SaaS(Software as a Service) business model. Voila ! Jab, booster, jab, booster every 5-6 months forever. Pfizer created an $11 Billion QUARTERLY business out of thin air. Pfizer, the Mob, politicians, General Milley....can we tell the difference anymore?
johnjay is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 03:16 PM   #87
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjay View Post
This mrna gene therapy operates under the emergency use authorization.
It's approved now. Also not sure what you're implying by calling it gene therapy.

Quote:
This has not been thoroughly tested over time and tracked with documentation of adverse events over time. I cannot comprehend the mind of person that demands others to submit to something that has not been thoroughly tested. People have rights, natural rights, autonomy. Ahem - Nuremberg! Good, safe or not - time will tell. This jab is a one way street of risk being FORCED on unwilling people. And so many here imitate a scene of out Mean Girls to bully-shame other people when they should be respecting other rights of autonomy.
Do you know the usual window of exhibition for vaccine adverse events? It's typically within hours, days, or weeks for vaccines. These vaccines have been tested since last year and the after-effects monitored. This is one of the criteria assessed by the FDA for full approval.

And if the current assessment is that the effectiveness of the mRNA vaccine may wear off (the spike protein no longer being produced) after several months, then why would it have any effect longer than that?

Quote:
As the Israel population, with the highest national vax rate, shows conclusively the this jab does not protect others from getting Covid. This vax possibly provides protection for the person that gets it. The FDA call last Friday tells alot. 16-2 against boosters for most people. That is it.
Something to point out about the Israel spike: their caseload is even higher than the last wave, it's true, but their death rate is lower, by about half. But I'm not married to that assessment and I'd prefer to wait til it's over and see what can be learned with all the data.
Old 09-23-2021, 07:29 AM   #88
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Denial of facts Hmm I'm done
Old 09-23-2021, 01:39 PM   #89
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Quote:
Denial of facts Hmm I'm done
What "facts" have I denied? Or is this you conceding?
Old 09-24-2021, 12:31 AM   #90
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy_booty View Post
Calm down, I know this is very triggering for you but you're coming off as hysterical.
Yes, I tend to get perturbed when people act virtuous by cucking to the government.

Quote:
You didn't, but these are the only real conditions that could have any complications with an mRNA vaccine.
And it's up to the government to force them to take a vaccine or they have to get fired or their employers pay massive fines? Fuck off.

Quote:
You seem to think that legitimate medical exemptions don't exist. They do, but they are few and far between due to the nature of these vaccines.
Never said or even implied that. Don't strawman me.

Quote:
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/27/9/21-1042_article
Here is a study showing that more than a third of recovered covid-19 patients did not show seroconversion of relevant antibodies, so it's not a guarantee.
Yeah, Israeli studies says that natural immunity is actually very effective. And Israel actually has the highest vaccination rate.

Quote:
https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/oshact/section_1
First line: "To assure safe and healthful working conditions for working men and women"
Yeah, by working conditions as to have clean floors, railings to protect you from falling into machines and shit. Not forcibly take a vaccine.

Quote:
Actually, most world religions vehemently support vaccination. Sincerely held religious exemptions do exist, though the burden of proof for these is much higher, especially since no religious texts deal explicitly with vaccines and the religious objections that do exist are based on extrapolated principles developed from those texts.
Are you saying that people's religion can't be a reason why people someone doesn't want to get vaccines? People can use religion for anything. Are you so intellectually full of shit to say that the majority of religions are on board with forcing someone to do something to their own body against their will?

Quote:
You're being quite vague about the religious reasons one might give for refusing vaccination. Here's a quick list: https://www.vumc.org/health-wellness...s-and-religion

No, religions can be against the administration of medicine in general. That includes vaccinations. Just because they don't specifically mention vaccinations, doesn't mean they don't mean a broader body of science.

Quote:
It's a rather short list of rather tiny Christian sects. Most religions' belief in the sanctity of life extends to protecting life and views vaccines as contributing to that.
I love how you're so bent up on specifically vaccine that you're missing the broader picture of religions being against medicines in general, none of which, btw, is the government's fucking business. Are you aware that vaccines are belong to a broader body of medicine which certain religious people have every right to cite as a reason to take them, vaccines and all?

Quote:
I will point out that Roman Catholics have historically opposed the use of fetal cells in the manufacture of vaccines, but the Pfizer and Moderna shots didn't use any, and the Pope urges all Catholics to get vaccinated.
And? The pope doesn't speak for everyone, ever. So who gives a shit? The pope also is for open borders despite ruling over a body that is completely walled off. Fuck what that pedo says.

Quote:
So a religious exemption would require an individual to demonstrate a sincerely-held belief in one of these small sects, otherwise they're back in medical exemption territory.
No, they wouldn't. It's simply not the government's business to know anything about someone's belief or what they put in their bodies against their will.

Quote:
:shrug: I've been called worse.
Just calling them as I see them. Glad you accept it.

Quote:
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

Actually, covid mortality varies drastically across the globe, but in the US where we have higher access and quality of care, the survival rate is 98.6%. And if by older you mean "older than children", we may have finally found something we agree on.
No, the survival rate, once you factor in age, general health, fitness and pre-existing conditions, is north of 99 percent.

Quote:
The vaccine helps out, period: https://www.texastribune.org/2021/07...inated-deaths/
Never said it didn't. This has always been about choice.

Just what exactly is it about freedom that makes you so damn mad that you would cuck to the government so much? Obviously, it isn't health otherwise you'd have answered my questions from before.

I just think you're a part of the vaccine cult.

Quote:
Well, what are the reasons for not wanting to take it? I'll hear you out. I will grant you that legitimate medical and religious exemptions (few as they are) should be honored, and certainly will be, as there is legal precedent. The reasons I've heard so far have all turned out to be hogwash, but I'll listen to you, dear friend.
It's simple, dude.

Because. they. don't. want. to.

Is that so hard? Does everyone HAVE To have some form of notarized reason why they don't want to? Seriously, when are you going to get over the fact that not everyone thinks like you? Why are you being such an ass hole as to force someone to do something against their will?

Quote:
Well, it probably had something to do with all the masking and sanitizing and social distancing, right? This isn't hard.
Evidently it is. And you're still too much of an intellectual dunce to see it.

Because even when the flu seasons hit, where was the government mandating all of the social distancing rules? Or masking? Or washing of surfaces and such? I mean, the flu is also transmitted through fluids, so why is it exempt from the goverment?

See how full of bullshit your position is?

Quote:
Not really familiar with this, seems unrelated to the main topic of covid vaccines, but after some googling it looks like they're trying to destigmatize a historically criminalized condition. Totally alien concept to this board, we would NEVER consider something like that.

It doesn't matter. The fact is, the government is decriminalizing a virus that is FAR WORSE than covid will ever be.

Quote:
Yep, that's the government leveraging their power to enforce the laws. It's why we have desegregated schools and national parks.
Do you see what you just did there? You just owned your own position.

Enforce the LAWS. There is no law on vaccination. Thank you for finally seeing my point.

Quote:
You wound me, my friend. I thought I did a pretty swell job informing myself when all this news broke initially.
You thought you did. But you didn't. The fact that you think this is about free market when it's about the government forcing businesses to do things, first of all, without passing laws, and second, bypassing state's rights. The fact that you had no idea about why businesses are so up in arms also shows your utter ignorance regarding this issue.

You're just another vaccine Kool-aid drinker who wants everyone to do what he wants.
Aoi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women