Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60535
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2010, 09:38 PM   #76
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
Nice work sofia, that was very funny but the video model is no where near as lovely as your boobs.

So now we know why rr was coming undone this afternoon! Evening sofia I now think that I love you best, my romance with morning sofia is over, you are the most beautiful and the most charming.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:43 PM   #77
Htowner
Ambassador

Watch it Sofia. Either someone is posting from his handle or his chemical imbalance has kicked in to use RR to get to you.
Be afraid , be very afraid.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:50 PM   #78
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

I'm just having a little fun with the whole thing...I'll use my weapons of mass seduction should anything come my way.......I'm just rollin with the punches....
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:27 PM   #79
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

WOW. I came back to this thread after being gone for a while and had to check to make sure I didn't accidentally transfer to the Fight Club Forum.

Why can't we have a thread where a Train Wreck Provider outs private information about hobby guys and then sits back and watches the results of the schrapnal from the gernade, all the while saying “what did I do, I’m just say’n”.....wait, we had that already....

Sorry.....there isn't enough drama here yet, but this threAD is sure helping.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #80
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

Who is responsible for having all the supplies???? Believe it or not guys,, it is the provider; whether she is indy or agency. As an agent, all I would tell the ladies is to make the client happy,, it is up to them and what they offer, on what supplies they should have on hand.

If the client is upset over a session, it is the providers fault and the agents fault if he was not sent his particular preference. As we all know sometimes the chemistry does not mix though.. If the lady had worked with me for a long time, I would know her work history enough that I would side up with her. I have the good bad and ugly,, twits and ripoffs,, so I was constantly hiring and firing. Many times it is hard for an agent to keep good ladies on, although I had ladies who worked for me for years. That is another story... So the agent is your referral and introduces you hopefully to your best match and if the provider does not provider what she says she does,, then it is on her.

RR, all providers are not consistent and it seems that the lady you saw was from out of town and not a regular provider for that agency,, she could have been indy too and pulled that shit,, right?

So, if you had a problem with that agency provider, you should have brought it up with the agent ( in this matter) and not here on the board. I think that would have been the most civil and would have avoided all the extra drama..

Gents if you want to prevent a provider saying she only has one PJ,, bring your own and then you will see where the real issue lies…
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:58 AM   #81
Guest021010-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Exclamation Like Favre, out of retirement to finish some business

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch View Post
Who is responsible for having all the supplies???? Believe it or not guys,, it is the provider; whether she is indy or agency. As an agent, all I would tell the ladies is to make the client happy,, it is up to them and what they offer, on what supplies they should have on hand.

If the client is upset over a session, it is the providers fault and the agents fault if he was not sent his particular preference. As we all know sometimes the chemistry does not mix though.. If the lady had worked with me for a long time, I would know her work history enough that I would side up with her. I have the good bad and ugly,, twits and ripoffs,, so I was constantly hiring and firing. Many times it is hard for an agent to keep good ladies on, although I had ladies who worked for me for years. That is another story... So the agent is your referral and introduces you hopefully to your best match and if the provider does not provider what she says she does,, then it is on her.

RR, all providers are not consistent and it seems that the lady you saw was from out of town and not a regular provider for that agency,, she could have been indy too and pulled that shit,, right?

So, if you had a problem with that agency provider, you should have brought it up with the agent ( in this matter) and not here on the board. I think that would have been the most civil and would have avoided all the extra drama..
Alexis, I did bring it up privately by email and she did not respond until late last evening and again and again and again this morning. She was not forthcoming regards my complaint until she had outed herself in response to this general question thread.
Gents if you want to prevent a provider saying she only has one PJ,, bring your own and then you will see where the real issue lies…
I have decided to come out of retirement to finish some business.

Alexis, I believe your response is spot-on-target, IMHO.

Let me reply for the record and then inquire regards your response.

1. Had all concerned dealt only with the original question, the chaos and conflict would not have ensued.

2. I am not requesting any thread be locked.
The 'appeal' to the Mod's was tongue in cheek. I need no such relief. I was twisting the thread a bit with reference to the pix the two antagonists had posted (mp's pix in an old thread that became a Yo Momma riot; and WW's family picture of his birth taken just as the doctor was about to slap his bottom.)

3. Let me now inform those concerned that this morning I have received an offer from Sofia of a 30 minute session 'to make it right.'
Good for her.

I had sought through private emails to make my complaint known to her. She did not respond until this became public. So I consider it too little too late and have declined, because I want no more dealings with her. This is not a ploy. Having received numerous emails from her on this, I have asked her to let it drop. The decision is final. I have wished her well in her endeavors, and I have asked her to leave me alone. Any further communications from her will be considered stalking.

I want to move on and find other partners in other corners of this large playground in which to play.

4. Alexis, your assessment and response are right on target, IMHO.
Let me affirm and recapitulate:
4.1. I concur with your judgment.
4.2. I asked a general question pertinent to the hobby community as a whole without mentioning any names.
4.3. The whole identity thing came when a certain person posted a reply a bit similar to yours, but then again quite a bit different. It was similar in its suggestion to contact the 'agent'.
4.4. The conflict erupted as I redirected the question to that person, asking, 'What should be the next step if the 'agent' is not forthcoming to the complaint?' Then the shit hit the fan so to speak.

May I ask you the same question that I posed to Sofia?

'What do you think should be the client's next step if the 'agent' is not forthcoming in response to the complaint?'

Before posting this general question, I had asked some of my PA brethren in private what they thought, and almost to a man they said, 'You should have put this info in the review and should put it in Co-Ed so we can chime in against her for this crap.' I accepted that criticism and considered how best to proceed. Blunt? or subtle? Blunt usually makes a person defensive. Subtle usually has a better chance of persuading for change.

I chose a more subtle, civil course, asking a general question of the community at large, seeking general answers or even specific examples from members who wished to chime in to shed light on the topic.

I knew that Sofia would see it, and hoped that perhaps she and others so motivated might take the messages conveyed as constructive criticism, 'a word to the wise' that she should do some house cleaning for the sake of her enterprise.

I knew I might become a target for the haters' cheap shots. Nothing new there. They are laughably lame in their predictability.

Not everyone will concur with this summary or approach to the issue. Some will complain that it is too long. I suppose reading is not their strength, nor logic, and would wish me to insert some connect-the-dots-pix for them to draw and color. You cannot please everyone and I do not care to try.

But I wonder what are your thoughts regards an agent / provider who is not forthcoming regards a private complaint like mine?
What might be the disgruntled client's next step toward an indifferent agent / provider?
And at what point do you as a provider of some note and reputation think one of your counterparts might merit being 'outed' for similar misdeeds?

Please, I am sincerely curious regards your constructive perspective.

If you prefer we can continue this dialogue by PM.

With respect to you, the PA brethren and the GOOD ladies (especially my FAV's),

rr
Guest021010-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:39 AM   #82
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrogue View Post
Not everyone will concur with this summary or approach to the issue. Some will complain that it is too long. I suppose reading is not their strength, nor logic, and would wish me to insert some connect-the-dots-pix for them to draw and color.
How about a PowerPoint presentation?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:00 AM   #83
Toreador_one
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch View Post
+1

Agent MAY have the responsibility to keep the supplies stocked.
(depending of what the arrangement with the providers is, I know of some agencies where the providers provide their own)

Hobbyst should be prepared and bring his own supplies

But ultimately it is the responsibility of the provider to make sure all the supplies needed are available for the session.
Toreador_one is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:57 AM   #84
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrogue View Post
I have decided to come out of retirement to finish some business.

Alexis, I believe your response is spot-on-target, IMHO.

Let me reply for the record and then inquire regards your response.

1. Had all concerned dealt only with the original question, the chaos and conflict would not have ensued.

2. I am not requesting any thread be locked.
The 'appeal' to the Mod's was tongue in cheek. I need no such relief. I was twisting the thread a bit with reference to the pix the two antagonists had posted (mp's pix in an old thread that became a Yo Momma riot; and WW's family picture of his birth taken just as the doctor was about to slap his bottom.)

3. Let me now inform those concerned that this morning I have received an offer from Sofia of a 30 minute session 'to make it right.'
Good for her.

I had sought through private emails to make my complaint known to her. She did not respond until this became public. So I consider it too little too late and have declined, because I want no more dealings with her. This is not a ploy. Having received numerous emails from her on this, I have asked her to let it drop. The decision is final. I have wished her well in her endeavors, and I have asked her to leave me alone. Any further communications from her will be considered stalking.

I want to move on and find other partners in other corners of this large playground in which to play.

4. Alexis, your assessment and response are right on target, IMHO.
Let me affirm and recapitulate:
4.1. I concur with your judgment.
4.2. I asked a general question pertinent to the hobby community as a whole without mentioning any names.
4.3. The whole identity thing came when a certain person posted a reply a bit similar to yours, but then again quite a bit different. It was similar in its suggestion to contact the 'agent'.
4.4. The conflict erupted as I redirected the question to that person, asking, 'What should be the next step if the 'agent' is not forthcoming to the complaint?' Then the shit hit the fan so to speak.

May I ask you the same question that I posed to Sofia?

'What do you think should be the client's next step if the 'agent' is not forthcoming in response to the complaint?'

Before posting this general question, I had asked some of my PA brethren in private what they thought, and almost to a man they said, 'You should have put this info in the review and should put it in Co-Ed so we can chime in against her for this crap.' I accepted that criticism and considered how best to proceed. Blunt? or subtle? Blunt usually makes a person defensive. Subtle usually has a better chance of persuading for change.

I chose a more subtle, civil course, asking a general question of the community at large, seeking general answers or even specific examples from members who wished to chime in to shed light on the topic.

I knew that Sofia would see it, and hoped that perhaps she and others so motivated might take the messages conveyed as constructive criticism, 'a word to the wise' that she should do some house cleaning for the sake of her enterprise.

I knew I might become a target for the haters' cheap shots. Nothing new there. They are laughably lame in their predictability.

Not everyone will concur with this summary or approach to the issue. Some will complain that it is too long. I suppose reading is not their strength, nor logic, and would wish me to insert some connect-the-dots-pix for them to draw and color. You cannot please everyone and I do not care to try.

But I wonder what are your thoughts regards an agent / provider who is not forthcoming regards a private complaint like mine?
What might be the disgruntled client's next step toward an indifferent agent / provider?
And at what point do you as a provider of some note and reputation think one of your counterparts might merit being 'outed' for similar misdeeds?

Please, I am sincerely curious regards your constructive perspective.

If you prefer we can continue this dialogue by PM.

With respect to you, the PA brethren and the GOOD ladies (especially my FAV's),

rr
Good morning randyrouge did we put our big girl panties on and come back to play?

When rr was the civil discourse, when you were lying, pouting, name calling, gaming us or trying to get more of a discount? Maybe it was when you got all flustered and retired from this threAd?

Should really have quite while you were behind rr.

Let's break it down again for rr without going to paragraph 14 subsection c stroke 2 slash b point 4:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofia
Apparently this was a discounted session for a review to come later, with out knowing if the actual provider doing the fucking was involved in the deal or if this was coin-op business that was presented to her as fait accompli. The lady in question was touring or is from out of town and is not available for comment. We have only rr's word and that is suspect, that the touring lady was able to predict cover usage so closely is also curious.

I postulated that she might have been trying to end the show early with out msog, the OP said this was not the case and that he received a bbbjtc for the second round. It is not impossible to think that the provider might not have brought her A game to a session she was discounting to help the coin-op marketing plan. Or that rr while a legendary cocksman in his own mind pissed her off in some way. Maybe he spoke to her for example.

OP still felt the need to share his extreme angst with us, veiled as a hypothetical. Knowing now that this was a discounted session, not sure that I would take the OP version of events at face value. This latest post just more of the same self serving egomaniacal nonsense. OP was at least as veracity challenged dealing with us as he claims the coin-op owner was in dealing with him.

He wanted to bitch, but didn't want to be honest with us and screw up his deal with the coin-op. sofia and her coin-op went along with the bitching until the train came off the tracks, but only after the derailment do we get the video confession of review payola. So what started out as CondomGate is really just the same old SHMB shilling, trading reviews for cheaper service, with a side of rr bitching like he does.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:43 AM   #85
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

To all parties posting on this thread:

Unless you'd rather nobody read your posts, remember this maxim: less is more. That is all.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:28 AM   #86
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I can't believe I wasted a whole bowl of popcorn on this thread.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:48 AM   #87
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
To all parties posting on this thread:

Unless you'd rather nobody read your posts, remember this maxim: less is more. That is all.
Sorry going for irony. Just watch the videos again and wait for my twitter.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:58 AM   #88
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I am warning you bitches.............I am going to call down fire and brimstone if you keep fucking with my sofia's......................I 'm just saying.

Would a super dooper discount off of a already discounted session be a freebie?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #89
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

WW - the offer is clear in the AD. the rate is for an HONEST review, which i thought we had...It came to my attention that there was an issue, we tried to make good. Guest becomes irate when he realizes hypothetical is only going to go for so long....The moderator cleared it up really fast......
Again, the ladies do offer discounts for HONEST reviews.....
Does anyone REALLY think the review and the question were not going to be corroborated?
This has gone on sooooo long now that Anna offered him 30 minutes to shut up about it already, we got the point. But no, complaining is so much more satisfying than 30 minutes with Anna...
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:53 AM   #90
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
This has gone on sooooo long now that Anna offered him 30 minutes to shut up about it already, we got the point. But no, complaining is so much more satisfying than 30 minutes with Anna...
Exactly. Father Wayward cosigns this post.