Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2013, 10:58 AM   #76
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm pretty much with ExNYer on this one. I'm just not seeing the spider connection although it would be interesting to see it happen.

Yeah. Todd. When I think of him I feel a slight chill like a little bunny jumped over my grave.

Well, kindof.

ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:48 AM   #77
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey!

Who made this a sticky? Not that it's one of the most wonderful shows to discuss on the planet. Just curious.

For the record, I didn't do it!

Best,
Elisabeth
Old 09-18-2013, 01:42 PM   #78
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I am still processing the last episode. I loved the flash back of when Walt first lied to Skylar. That was a tear jerker for me. I could empathasize with his pain, no matter how self inflicted it is!

I always have such mixed thoughts about Jessie. I can not stand the sister character. She makes me cringe.

The way they show how traumatized Skylar is is brilliant and disturbing in a good way. Its different from all the sociopaths on the show! I definately know Walt knew the police were there and was setting it up for Skylar.

Seems like Walt is finally getting a little glimpse of what he has done as he actually cries several times and reflects. But, he just keeps on going!

Back to the knife scene. Still processing that. It actually made me a little queezy. I can empathasize with all of them.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:09 PM   #79
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

I think Walt was crying on the phone when talking with Skylar because he had to say such nasty shit to her to make it look to the cops that she was trapped and unable to do anything about his activities, which he specifically says on the phone that it was his private matters to make it easy for her. He felt horrible for talking that way to her.
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:15 AM   #80
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I think so too, but I also think he is realizing there is no return to what once was with his family, if anything left of his family unit. STILL, he has some unfinished business! Why not? Nothing left to lose!

Jessie seriously dissapointed me for going to the feds. Bitch move on his part. I understand Walt has done unforgivable things to him and I dont know what his recourse coulda/shoulda been, but... I am always expecting Jessie to man up and I guess it's just not in him. One could write a book about dynamics of Walt and Jessie's relationship.

Back to the knife scene!! I could see how Sklar could end up with that knife, at the same time...come on, she's in it too and greedy as well.
Part of me says...dont ask just go with Walt, but it never ends! The boy, I think, is having a pretty normal reaction to something so abnormal. The sister had no right, i dont think, in telling him anything.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:23 AM   #81
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Scarlett,

Glad that you brought up the sister. What a little mealy mouthed person and a little thief as well. Never did like her.

I KNEW as soon as Hank called her that she would hightail it back to Skylar to be the first to tell her. Such a typical female reaction. Or to give her the benefit of the doubt, perhaps she was the one who needed to tell Skylar.

However, those "demands" of hers. Walt Jr needed to find out at some point. If they had waited, would it have made a difference to the plot development?

Or was he being told needed for it? Probably the later.

I'm a bit curious if she will be involved that much in the last two episodes or if she will be pivotal in any way.

Elisabeth
Old 09-20-2013, 07:23 AM   #82
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And Terrible Todd! Poster boy for serial killer. I don't know what to think of him but he is way more twisted than Walt! Sigh, Jessie. Why does he have to be such a fuck up with the ever so slight good parts? Does anyone else hold a spark of hope that he will do something extraordinary to make something... anything better for their situation? At least he didn't tell Terrible Todd about Walt's family though.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:26 AM   #83
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
I am still processing the last episode. I loved the flash back of when Walt first lied to Skylar. That was a tear jerker for me. I could empathasize with his pain, no matter how self inflicted it is!

I always have such mixed thoughts about Jessie. I can not stand the sister character. She makes me cringe.

The way they show how traumatized Skylar is is brilliant and disturbing in a good way. Its different from all the sociopaths on the show! I definately know Walt knew the police were there and was setting it up for Skylar.

Seems like Walt is finally getting a little glimpse of what he has done as he actually cries several times and reflects. But, he just keeps on going!

Back to the knife scene. Still processing that. It actually made me a little queezy. I can empathasize with all of them.
Oh, just read your thoughts about the sister. Missed it earlier. The knife scene was a bit queasy for me as well. It was intense.

I thought that it was possible for Walt Jr to have gotten hurt in that scene. He pretty much stopped the fighting.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:29 AM   #84
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And Terrible Todd! Poster boy for serial killer. I don't know what to think of him but he is way more twisted than Walt! Sigh, Jessie. Why does he have to be such a fuck up with the ever so slight good parts? Does anyone else hold a spark of hope that he will do something extraordinary to make something... anything better for their situation? At least he didn't tell Terrible Todd about Walt's family though.
Todd is probably one of the scarier characters out there, at least to me.

And I agree with you about Jessie, Scarlett. I wish that they were create something, some scenario, for him to end up alright. I always hoped that Jessie would get out of this and live a decent life. Maybe the rest of his life in the halls of AA or NA meetings but just find some salvation.

Walt has none left.

As mentioned above, I think that Todd might be one character that actually bites the dust as well before the end of the series.

Oh gosh. Gotta run and work. More later!!! Thanks for all of your input, Scarlett!!!
Old 09-20-2013, 07:30 AM   #85
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I hope the sister served her purpose and won't be around much for the last ones. Rolls eyes! I didn't think much about the boy needing to know. I guess he had to know at some point. I am just a wee bit emotionally invested in the characters, lol!
Old 09-20-2013, 07:32 AM   #86
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Last thought for the day...I hope Jessie gets to kill Todd!

Cheers!
Old 09-20-2013, 07:56 AM   #87
Stan.Dupp
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think so too, but I also think he is realizing there is no return to what once was with his family, if anything left of his family unit. STILL, he has some unfinished business! Why not? Nothing left to lose!

Jessie seriously dissapointed me for going to the feds. Bitch move on his part. I understand Walt has done unforgivable things to him and I dont know what his recourse coulda/shoulda been, but... I am always expecting Jessie to man up and I guess it's just not in him. One could write a book about dynamics of Walt and Jessie's relationship.

Back to the knife scene!! I could see how Sklar could end up with that knife, at the same time...come on, she's in it too and greedy as well.
Part of me says...dont ask just go with Walt, but it never ends! The boy, I think, is having a pretty normal reaction to something so abnormal. The sister had no right, i dont think, in telling him anything.

I for one cannot stand the Jessie character. He is an all out pussy in my book. The guy runs on emotions all the time, and doesn't use his head or think things through logically. There were a lot of good things that Walt did for Jessie too, not to mention saving his sorry ass several times. That has to count for something. Walt has been more loyal to Jessie than Jessie has been to him. I hope Jessie dies honestly.. I really can't stand him..lol
Stan.Dupp is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:58 AM   #88
Stan.Dupp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Last thought for the day...I hope Jessie gets to kill Todd!

Cheers!

Todd is the silent smart type. Seems people underestimate him and his abilities. The only thing I don't like about Todd is he talks to much. He was also a knucklehead for shooting that little boy. So yea, I hope Todd gets what is coming to him, but I have a funny feeling it will be Jessie who dies.. my gut tells me that.
Stan.Dupp is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:43 AM   #89
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Walt is gone. Jesse is a slave in Todd's meth lab. Skyler is with the police. She knows tons, and the pressure will be on to get that info. Hank and Gomie are dead. Marie has nothing to offer. Huell is hanging with the cops.... hmm everything seems to point to Saul?

And for sure Walt is a smart guy. However he goes down, he will have a plan to take out those he deems also should go. Jesse is also a smart (though emotionally fucked up) guy. If he has any inkling of a chance, he will take down what he can on his way out as well. And Lydia? Lydia and Todd somehow together?
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:15 AM   #90
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHowler View Post
...And Lydia? Lydia and Todd somehow together?
It's just a guess but I'm guessing that Todd thinks that Lydia is pretty and appealing to him. Remember when she said to him, "Do it for me." or something like that?

That's seductive. Crap. I do that in MY business all of the time. "Touch me like this. Do it for me." or well, you know.

She looked at him in that female way. I noticed it when I was watching.

So although Lydia is obviously a bit over the top too sophisticated for him, Todd probably doesn't see that.

"Something about Todd". I think that he's probably the sickest one on that show and isn't that saying something? Jeesh. To do all that he's done and he seems very young.

How old do you think the character Todd is? Early 20's?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women