Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-28-2015, 10:41 PM   #76
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

"Gemma doesn't know anything about me other than what she has read online..."

Clearly...
Old 07-28-2015, 11:01 PM   #77
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash View Post
I have been nothing but nice and respectful with my replies to all this. I know what is true and simply not true. Please notify me when you find a low life Pimp anywhere near me or my home for that matter!
Have you ever given any thought to representing Bill Cosby? JR Lawrence could be your executive assistant....
JB said it years ago, "the street over time will move to the internet."
Old 07-28-2015, 11:10 PM   #78
bcdstudios
Lifetime Premium Access

1. What a fun post! /s (sarcasm)

2. I wish free pussy paid my bills but it does not. NOT /s

Unfortunately since I am a professional photographer who ISN"T working out of my garage, basement, car or cheap flea bag no tell motel - I actually have studio overhead $$, lights, pro camera equipment and computers. If a "hobbyist photographer" on here shoots girls for free or trade out who am I to judge them? There is room for all. Free Pussy included.

Does anyone think "guys with cameras" who post unprofessional pics only do it to be nice, get experience or score points with ladies? Maybe? Who cares? If they both get what they want and you "guys" get to see "hot" pics then its a win, win.

As far as providing receipts to prove who paid for a shoot - it's NONE of anyones business! If you show me your receipts or CC statements from past client appointments, I'll show you mine from photoshoots.

What happens at my studio stays there. I shoot professional models, amateur models, girl next doors and even wives / GF's. I never share my clients info or their private secrets with anyone. If I did, I would be out of business. My clients privacy is everything. Including anyone I have communicated or meet off this SHB site. Gals AND guys! I have been shooting girls going back to EF (and before that) and no one ever has complained of my pro services or results from the shoots. Most of the time your tongues are wagging from my ThreADs.

I have a passion for photography and hot photos of women. In all shapes and sizes. I do not discriminate in who I shoot with. Never.

On that note I leave you all with a throw back tuesday tease! Oh and I've got more ladies coming to me now more than ever. Watch for new posts soon! They fucking rock! Yes, I'll let my photo work speak for itself from now on. Good night all!

Old 07-28-2015, 11:33 PM   #79
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcdstudios View Post
I wish free pussy paid my bills but it does not. NOT /s
Unfortunately since I am a professional photographer who ISN"T working out of my garage, basement, car or cheap flea bag no tell motel - I actually have studio overhead $$, lights, pro camera equipment and computers. If a "hobbyist photographer" on here shoots girls for free or trade out who am I to judge them? There is room for all. Free Pussy included.
Does anyone think "guys with cameras" who post unprofessional pics only do it to be nice, get experience or score points with ladies? Maybe? Who cares? If they both get what they want and you "guys" get to see "hot" pics then its a win, win.
What happens at my studio stays there.
Hey I've got no qualms with folks bartering services. Your post certainly admits that you have partaken in extracurricular activities while at the same time proclaiming that "free pussy" won't pay the bills. I guess my question would be that if you are being paid a fee for your services, do you in turn pay one for theirs?...or is it just "Free Pussy included."?

"What happens at my studio stays there." In other words, more than photography happens at your studio. Makes one wonder if it really is a "win, win." for your clients..or do they just pay you for your service and are expected to donate theirs??

Thank you in advance for clearing things up..
Old 07-28-2015, 11:40 PM   #80
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
Huh.... I just log onto my P411 a bit ago and I notice that all three have have logged in back-to-back-to-back today in the space of twenty minutes or so, with no other ladies in between.
I see that a lot when I go to Las Vegas where there are a ton of agency girls and whoever is running the profiles is logging in and out of each one in order.
So y'all just havin' a slumber party or what?

Dang...certainly validates the fact that the three are connected. Maybe it was a slumber party..gotta be the same computer...right?
Old 07-29-2015, 12:36 AM   #81
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

BCD typed lots of words. None addressed the accusation that he was connected to a pimp. Feel free to clear that up, BCD. Tell us all how you don't know nuthin' bout no pimps and these hoes be lyin' on you.

Or you could avoid the question and be judged and blackballed by your fellow hobbyists and providers. Because then, your watermark would be the seal of death for these ladies' businesses.
Old 07-29-2015, 06:23 AM   #82
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Gemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post
I can only imagine what happened. Glad you escaped it but sad you endured it.

And on Gemma's behalf; some may not like her but I have personally found her to be one of the most loyal and trustworthy women in the business. She will fight for those whom she has mutual feelings towards when she receives no personal gain. I will always have your back, Miss Gemma. Don't ever change. Love ya, girl.

Never met her, but entertaining on here though.
Old 07-29-2015, 06:30 AM   #83
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

You know it's hard out here for a pimp
When he tryin' to get this money for the rent
For the Cadillacs and gas money spent
Because a whole lot of bitches talkin' shit
Will have a whole lot of bitches jumpin' ship
In my eyes I done seen some crazy thangs in the streets
Gotta couple girl workin' on the track just for me
But I gotta keep my game tight like Kobe on game night
Like takin' from a girl don't know no better, I know that ain't right
Done seen people killed, done seen people deal
Done seen people live in poverty with no meals
It's messed up where I live but that's just how it is
It might be new to you but it's been like this for years
It's blood sweat and tears when it come down to a lick
I'm tryin' to get rich 'fore I leave up out it
I'm tryin' to have thangs but it's hard for a pimp
So I'm prayin' and I'm hopin' to God I don't slip, yeah
Man, it seems like I'm duckin' dodgin' bullets everyday
Niggas hatin' on me 'cause I got, girls on the bay
But I gotta stay paid, gotta stay above water
Couldn't keep up with my girls, that's when things got harder
North Memphis where I'm from, I'm 7th street bound
Where people all the time end up lost and never found
Man, these girls think we prove thangs, leave a big head
They come hopin' every night, they don't end up bein' dead
Wait I got a snow bunny, and a black girl too
You pay the right price and they'll both do you
That's the way the game goes, gotta keep it strictly pimpin'
Gotta keep my hustle tight, makin' change off these women, yeah

Songwriters
CEDRIC COLEMAN, PAUL BEAUREGARD, JORDAN HOUSTON
Published by
Lyrics © BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC

Read more: Three 6 Mafia - Hard Out Here For A Pimp Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Old 07-29-2015, 06:47 AM   #84
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longermonger View Post
BCD typed lots of words. None addressed the accusation that he was connected to a pimp. Feel free to clear that up, BCD. Tell us all how you don't know nuthin' bout no pimps and these hoes be lyin' on you.

Or you could avoid the question and be judged and blackballed by your fellow hobbyists and providers. Because then, your watermark would be the seal of death for these ladies' businesses.
Nor did a question about an upset gal get answered.

But Longer, when are you going to remove the word "probably" from your sig?
Old 07-29-2015, 07:10 AM   #85
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Some reactions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
Im sure BCD will make her fake stubs.
You are probably right, Destiny. The it becomes just another paper chase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcdstudios View Post
What happens at my studio stays there.
Based on the stories that have been shared with me directly by more than one girl, you are lucky that it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
I guess my question would be that if you are being paid a fee for your services, do you in turn pay one for theirs?...or is it just "Free Pussy included."?

"What happens at my studio stays there." In other words, more than photography happens at your studio. Makes one wonder if it really is a "win, win." for your clients..or do they just pay you for your service and are expected to donate theirs??
I doubt BCD will answer those questions truthfully, but I do have some information that might give you a glimpse into what happens in that studio. Based on what has been shared with me directly by more than one girl over the last few years, the answer the answer to question #1 is rarely. The answer to question #2 is more than usually.

I am wondering whether I shuold begin researching the cost of banner advertising for him vs. threAds.

Quote:

Keen observation, Longer. Absent any answers, your last paragraph will likely be his "calling card" to the local ladies and beyond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Nor did a question about an upset gal get answered.
Nope, but knowing how perceptive you are, there wasn't a real expectation was there?

This has been an informative thread started by Gemma. Please remember, participants and readers, the theme is who has your personal information and what they might they do with it.

An underlying theme is screening is very important in this endeavor, but excessive, meaningless screening is just that. One might also consider whether supporting such activities by frequenting the participants is something you care about.

And lastly, as in all walks of like, do your research, do painstaking research and know who you are assosiating with in your business dealings.

Now, debate on and play on, but do all of it safely! Hey, it's Hump Day!
Old 07-29-2015, 07:56 AM   #86
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Nope, but knowing how perceptive you are, there wasn't a real expectation was there?
При реке Ленинграда останавливается

And yes, the thread is an excellent reminder that research/screening applies multi-directionally.
Old 07-29-2015, 08:01 AM   #87
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:

I think you are wildly overestimating the 'accusations' leveled at BCD, and the impact of this thread on future actions. When I see a photo shoot by a pro photographer on here, I assume that he traded pics for pussy. Even if all he gets is laid it's still good business because then he can show these pictures of hot women (and if he's smart he has before and afters) to suburban housewives who want a glamour shoot, and get the good bucks from them.

The only reason to go after BCD would be if:

1. He knew that the pimped girls were being coerced against their will.

2. He bait and switched, and told the girls they'd have to fuck to get their pics after they set up a shoot.

Those two things are wrong. But really, we're going to get on a high horse about bartering pics for pussy? Give me a fuckin' break...I just bartered a laptop for pussy.....
Old 07-29-2015, 08:03 AM   #88
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
При реке Ленинграда останавливается

And yes, the thread is an excellent reminder that research/screening applies multi-directionally.
It's not, И вода будет работать красный ?
Old 07-29-2015, 08:49 AM   #89
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

I will NEVER return to bcd studios. This was a few years ago. He told me it was a FREE shoot because another lady cancelled. I get there, finish the shoot and he starts feeling me up. I asked what he was doing and to stop. He said he expects trade services which we NEVER discussed. He said that's how he does it and I told him IF he can show me proof of anywhere he even slightly mentioned that I would trade because I am a fair person. MAYBE i just misunderstood. I was scared to death. He then had me sit in the corner for a half hour, while he went through his messages. He never found the messages and said it was probably a communication error on his part. The entire thing was extremely awkward and uncomfortable. I received my pics a week later but i hardly use them because they remind me of that disgusting and uncomfortable day.

I chose a new photographer and will never go back to BCD Studios.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:00 AM   #90
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by skbinks View Post
It's not, И вода будет работать красный ?
Nope. Context is everything, and cause yours has occured and will undoubtedly occur again.

Kshunter, you left out other possible reasons.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women