Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41943
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2011, 10:26 AM   #76
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 27732

yes i agree and this is exactly why i dont catergorize myself as a a really hot provider. i have tattoos and i dont have that model type flat stomach but then again realistically i dont see how i ever could given my boobs are dd's. ive found alot of men like different types of girls and its not always about being the perfect ten, some like girls with curves, some like spinners. everybody has their own desires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartboyz20 View Post
beauty isn't always the best thing to equal to service. GFE is better than anything, all men love a flat stomach. they will usually forgive any tatoos and piercing if the service and price are great.
the "10" usually offer the GFE and have perfectly toned bodies, so that is whay they are in business. they eat right, work out, no tatoo's usually, or piercings. this is a cheerleader of beauty queen most men dream about,
now if you take care of your body you will get clients, if you have great service
Guest061011-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:22 PM   #77
guest042111
Account disabled

User ID: 58269
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy View Post
yes i agree and this is exactly why i dont catergorize myself as a a really hot provider. i have tattoos and i dont have that model type flat stomach .
How does this make you a "not really hot" provider? Girl I have a belly, tats, and all that and I get men that think I am the sexiest thang ever. Not every man wants a skinny chick. Some love my tats,too. But the thing I get the most compliments on is my personality. As long as you enjoy what you do you will be fine. I do not feel like I have to work harder than a small girl to get clients. I am myself. I realize there are guys that want me and then there are the ones that just want them. I have even done doubles with spinners. I do not hate on a chick because she is smaller than me.Its all good.
guest042111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:16 PM   #78
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

aww thanks for the positive comments! and yeah i agree...i just think i stare at playboy too much...... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends View Post
How does this make you a "not really hot" provider? Girl I have a belly, tats, and all that and I get men that think I am the sexiest thang ever. Not every man wants a skinny chick. Some love my tats,too. But the thing I get the most compliments on is my personality. As long as you enjoy what you do you will be fine. I do not feel like I have to work harder than a small girl to get clients. I am myself. I realize there are guys that want me and then there are the ones that just want them. I have even done doubles with spinners. I do not hate on a chick because she is smaller than me.Its all good.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:26 PM   #79
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyofhouston View Post
I thought all of us providers were on here for the money??!!
Quote:
i dont think that is always the case. i dont know maybe im the only carrot in this pot of peas but i dont care about the money, money is overrated and i dont need alot of it. yes it can be very lucrative in this hobby but i really would rather care more about the clients then their money. i have a real job, i have other means being in this hobby is fun for me because of the people i meet and the things i have experienced. i personally think money is most deffinetly the root of all evil and is at the bottom of my "i need list"
I think Holly was joking. If it was all about the money for her, she could easily raise her rates by a 100 bucks + and still stay booked.
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:24 PM   #80
guest071611-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 4528
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
I think Holly was joking. If it was all about the money for her, she could easily raise her rates by a 100 bucks + and still stay booked.
YAY Brooke is back and she understood what i was saying!! lol...
guest071611-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:22 AM   #81
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Mandy.
Play to your strengths, you are right, all men like different body types, looks, everything, BUT EVERONE LOVES GREAT SERICE.
I, myself, love the service...apple pie in a picture, doesn't look or taste as good as apple pie on a plate in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:23 AM   #82
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Holly, you are like a "Tootsie Pop", and I would love to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:26 AM   #83
guest071611-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 4528
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartboyz20 View Post
Holly, you are like a "Tootsie Pop", and I would love to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMM probably 3 but i would make you lick 500 times LOL
guest071611-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:18 PM   #84
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyofhouston View Post
MMM probably 3 but i would make you lick 500 times LOL
I'd lose count on purpose so I could start all over!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:47 PM   #85
landon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I prefer the latter from your example, "not drop dead but is more about genuinely being a gfe provider and you dont feel just like another client". The assembly line gals are a turnoff and so many of them are fucked out (loose as a goose) and they don't stary in town very long either.

I like having a main girl I see which I can see on reg basis for long time. I have found climax for me becomes more intense (more spasms of ejaculaton with greater volume and thruput) with one I have done many times. Been doing current fav coupla years. She gives it to me how I want it and gives volume discounts on POP.

My question for OP (and providers): What kinda statement does it make to you when reg has done you many times over a coupla years? Is he just a trick or something a little more?
landon is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:17 PM   #86
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I want a woman, not a Barbie doll.

I want femininity, not vanity.

I want personality, not a machine.

I want as close to a genuine experience as I can hope to get in the hobby world.

There are a few conditions, of course. The lady needs to be able to act like she's interested in me (hairy ogre and all) and she needs to have a sharp intellect.
Guest032414-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:38 PM   #87
AshrDashr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Its always about the experience. I go for personality before anything else, because if I don't "click" with someone, I won't enjoy myself as much. Like johnny numbers said, sometimes you get that urge and just need to sate the hunger, but for the most part I would choose someone I enjoy talking to and flirting with, over anything else, no matter the looks.
AshrDashr is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:14 AM   #88
Guest052115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
...would you guys rather see a really hot provider, like 10 star type girl, but shes all about the money and making as much as she can, appose to a girl who is pretty, not drop dead but is more about genuinely being a gfe provider and you dont feel just like another client...???
Going back to the original question. We all have different reasons for being in the hobby. If they are both the same price, I choose the 10. There I said it. After all, how often do we get a chance to spend time with a perfect 10 BCD? For most of us, probably not very often. Having said this, you would have to elaborate more on the 10's attitude. Is her service simply average and mechanical, or is it terrible where she just lays there like a dead fish? If it's the latter, then I would choose the provider that was less beautiful with better service.

However, most of the 10 type providers have much higher rates and offer the equivalent or better GFE service. So you can't really compare the two.

Quote:
ive noticed that all the really super pretty girls, theones that look like they belong in a magazine, are always about the money.
I know you're just speaking from your own personal experience, but I've found the exact opposite to be true.
Guest052115 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:38 AM   #89
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

yeah ive found it going both ways, but ive come to conclude the general census here so im intrigued not suprised though. As long as the guys happy then im happy! Truuuueeee Storrry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nameless One View Post
Going back to the original question. We all have different reasons for being in the hobby. If they are both the same price, I choose the 10. There I said it. After all, how often do we get a chance to spend time with a perfect 10 BCD? For most of us, probably not very often. Having said this, you would have to elaborate more on the 10's attitude. Is her service simply average and mechanical, or is it terrible where she just lays there like a dead fish? If it's the latter, then I would choose the provider that was less beautiful with better service.

However, most of the 10 type providers have much higher rates and offer the equivalent or better GFE service. So you can't really compare the two.

I know you're just speaking from your own personal experience, but I've found the exact opposite to be true.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:00 AM   #90
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

Thumbs up

i think at the end of the day you should be able to compare because we are afterall women derived from the same place. And im not really talking about those girls who have outrageous 600 dollar an hour rates, they are expected to excell and go above and beyond expectations with prices like that. Im talking everyday normal girls, the kind you might see walking down the street compared to above average girl.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women