Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162945
Yssup Rider60604
gman4453264
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48548
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42160
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36536
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2015, 07:54 PM   #76
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
ROFL.. Sorry to disappoint.. but unlike you.. I actually go to work and spend time away from here. I'm sure you can keep yourself occupied for hours jerking off waiting for me to return.
I work smart, not hard. You should try it sometime. Oh wait...
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 07:54 PM   #77
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I really hope that avatar isn't your wife... jeebus crabst
Nope.. its your ATF.. your sister.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 07:55 PM   #78
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
I work smart, not hard. You should try it sometime. Oh wait...

ROFL.. your posts here are you demonstrating how "smart' you are? LOL.. No wonder you spend so much time here.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 07:59 PM   #79
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
ROFL.. your posts here are you demonstrating how "smart' you are? LOL.. No wonder you spend so much time here.
That... doesn't really make any sense.

Yes, I have lots of time. It's much easier if you have things in motion that make you money on a consistent basis.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:59 PM   #80
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Nope.. its your ATF.. your sister.
Stupid.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:08 PM   #81
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
How so? Your denigration of gays has shown you to be a cunt. So what?
That's a pathetic attempt at deflection, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and your argument that the would be assassins in Garland were justly executing their right to freedom of expression with assault rifles while you denigrate Geller's right to freedom of speech utilizing pictures is stupidly ridiculous, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 08:24 PM   #82
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I believe in freedom of speech 100%.
Clearly you do not.

Quote:
With that being said, I can't help but side with the muslims on this one.
Side with the Muslims? So you're saying that Muslims at least tacitly agree with using violence to stop blasphemy? And you are OK with that? Gotcha, amadan.

Quote:
The whole event is designed with the sole purpose of promoting hate speech. Since when did speech designed with the sole purpose of offending others become classified as free speech?
Since when? Since the very start, you horse's ass.

The whole concept of free speech in the Western tradition is to protect speech with which you disagree. To protect speech that is NOT popular. Speech that please the listener doesn't NEED protection. Or did you not realize that?

Nazis marched in Skokie, IL with the express purpose of pissing people off. And the courts were RIGHT to protect them.

I can't believe I have to explain this to you. What country were you brought up in? Saudi Arabia?

Quote:
The reason why these Christians piss me off (slightly) more is because they have the gall to call themselves American. Lets get one thing straight: you are not american. Waving around the flag and promoting hate with unfounded vitriol does not make you an American. You are a disgrace to this country and to every good person in it.
Really? The hateful Christians who anger Muslims piss you off slightly more than the hateful Muslims how actually commit mass murder in the name of their idiot prophet?

Check. Liberal guilt doesn't get any guiltier than that.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 08:27 PM   #83
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
No, it doesn't. You leave christians alone. You leave jews alone. You don't have to do something you know will cause a scene in order to test the limits of your free speech, just to make sure it's there. It's there. What the first amendment doesn't protect you from is the results of you exercising your free speech.
Another liberal speaks out on behalf of "heckler's veto".

You have free speech! Just don't use it!

Thanks for such a stunning display of cowardice.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:29 PM   #84
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
How do I know that the event was promoting hate speech? Does a bear shit in the woods?

Pamela Geller is a known racist. Her organization, AFDI, is on the watchlist for being a known hate group. Are you a fucking retard or what?
I don't need to go to your brethrens Klan meeting to know that some questionable things will be said.

You're not an American, don't delude yourself. You are the shit on the heel that we need to wipe off but somehow never do.

Also, you don't know me dipshit. I understand free speech better than your pea size brain ever will. When that south park episode came out, I protested on the streets of New York in favor of them showing the cartoon.

That was humor, applicable equally to anyone and everyone.

This is a contest for who gets to be the bigger dipshit and offend the most people.

P.S. have you paid your debts yet?
I'll take you seriously when you cough up those 100 bucks you fucking welcher
I'll take you off ignore when your period stops.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 08:37 PM   #85
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Very well said +1000000000= COG you can learn a lesson from what Shanm just stated.

To those of you who are talking "Freedom of Speech" there's a reason why you can't run into a crowded movie theater and yell "FIRE !!! FIRE!!! Freedom of speech comes with boundaries.
Your posts are getting dumber. I didn't think that was possible.

Shouting "Fire!" in a crowded theater is not illegal. In fact, it is overwhelmingly approved of. Particularly when rows 2, 3, and 4 are going up in flames.

It is only a problem when it is false and you did it to cause an immediate stampede. In that case, you get arrested for the ACTUAL harm you caused.

Other FALSE statements are also punishable by the law. Like telling someone that you are selling him a genuine gold bar when it is only an aluminum bar with gold coating.

The law doesn't protect deliberate falsehoods. And it almost never allows "prior restraint" on free speech. The law usually lets you make the false statement and then punishes you afterward.

NONE of the underlying reasons for punishing deliberate falsehoods applies to merely offensive speech. The fact that you don't like hearing something does NOT give you the right to prevent another person from saying it. And it certainly doesn't give you the right to react with violence.

Got it now?
Old 05-04-2015, 08:39 PM   #86
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Clearly you do not.

Side with the Muslims? So you're saying that Muslims at least tacitly agree with using violence to stop blasphemy? And you are OK with that? Gotcha, amadan.

Since when? Since the very start, you horse's ass.

The whole concept of free speech in the Western tradition is to protect speech with which you disagree. To protect speech that is NOT popular. Speech that please the listener doesn't NEED protection. Or did you not realize that?

Nazis marched in Skokie, IL with the express purpose of pissing people off. And the courts were RIGHT to protect them.

I can't believe I have to explain this to you. What country were you brought up in? Saudi Arabia?

Really? The hateful Christians who anger Muslims piss you off slightly more than the hateful Muslims how actually commit mass murder in the name of their idiot prophet?

Check. Liberal guilt doesn't get any guiltier than that.
You're...what's that word???...yeah "harfing". You're harfing again you stupid bitch.

Quote:
Hmmmmm another idiot equivocating expert. go back and read what I wrote. I said they piss me off BECAUSE (you miss that part?) they claim to be American afterwards. Those Jihadi Muslims are scum. Worthless, even more so than you.
But at least I don't have the "liberal guilt" of calling them my country men.

Quote:
And your point is?

Did I say that they don't deserve to be protected? I said that they deserve what they got BECAUSE it was expected. They did it for the sole purpose of inciting hate and voilence, they knew what was gonna happen. Maybe the 23 hours of Fox News airtime was worth the dead security guard. As long as it gets you and your brethren to stand up and cheer eh?

Grab your guns nit-wit, the muzzies are coming!

I already likened their "contest" to a lobby to say the word nigger. That's free speech too isn't it? Is that something you'd like to advocate too?

Check. Clueless Hannitized repubtard. Check.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 08:39 PM   #87
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Your posts are getting dumber. I didn't think that was possible.

Shouting "Fire!" in a crowded theater is not illegal. In fact, it is overwhelmingly approved of. Particularly when rows 2, 3, and 4 are going up in flames.

It is only a problem when it is false and you did it to cause an immediate stampede. In that case, you get arrested for the ACTUAL harm you caused.

Other FALSE statements are also punishable by the law. Like telling someone that you are selling him a genuine gold bar when it is only an aluminum bar with gold coating.

The law doesn't protect deliberate falsehoods. And it almost never allows "prior restraint" on free speech. The law usually lets you make the false statement and then punishes you afterward.

NONE of the underlying reasons for punishing deliberate falsehoods applies to merely offensive speech. The fact that you don't like hearing something does NOT give you the right to prevent another person from saying it. And it certainly doesn't give you the right to react with violence.

Got it now?
Which is it, shitsipper.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:41 PM   #88
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I'll take you off ignore when your period stops.
Does it matter? Not to me.

I've always given you the time of day you deserve: very little, if any!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 08:52 PM   #89
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Which is it, shitsipper.
Those bold faced statements are NOT contradictory.

Or did you not realize that, shit slurper?

I'm getting a better idea of the source of your underlying stupidity.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:09 PM   #90
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hmmmmm another idiot equivocating expert. go back and read what I wrote. I said they piss me off BECAUSE (you miss that part?) they claim to be American afterwards. Those Jihadi Muslims are scum. Worthless, even more so than you.
Again I ask, do you even know what "equivocating" means? Point to example of it in that post if you can.

Quote:
I already likened their "contest" to a lobby to say the word nigger. That's free speech too isn't it? Is that something you'd like to advocate too?
Strawman much?

I didn't "advocate" anything, turd breath. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. I was making the point that their speech is "protected". That isn't advocating. And yeah, saying "nigger" is protected, too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women