Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41659
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2015, 03:00 PM   #76
daltx_m
Valued Poster

I'm surprised no one has mentioned a shower hour. I would love to have you come over so some good clean shower fun or even a bubble bath together.
daltx_m is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:48 PM   #77
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Well.. there have been at least 3 or 4 on this thread who have mentioned me, so I guess I must be a'ight.....
I'm a FS guy, but I recently decided to give FBSM a shot. Grace is way more than a'ight!! Did not expect therapeutic value, and got off her table feeling way better than when I got on. And I was totally blown away by the ending. Awesome!
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 04:35 PM   #78
roadfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I'm going to have to get my act together and see Grace based on the comments here and reviews!
roadfun is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 05:42 PM   #79
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I started as a FBSM w/L2 finish cause I was like Bill Clinton and felt like eatin wasn't cheatin. Then I moved to FS and love it but have always done the FBSM w/L2 as much as the L3.

My absolute favorite FBSM ( and I'm talking REAL massage here) is MajicHands. She is awesome and has been for years. I try to see her everytime she travels through town although I have missed her the last 2.

Over the last few years I have had 3 heart attacks so the FS doesn't appeal to me quite as much as it used to (Stress plus condum). I can't perform the wham/bam anymore without worrying about my heart. So, when I do the L3 it has to be with a provider that knows and understands they she has to do most of the work. And I wouldn't trade Reese Foster for any of the others i have seen. The best provider bar none to make you feel like you are the sole reason she is there. IOP TO THE MAX

But, I am leaning more and more back to the FBSM w/L2. The price is generally right for this service. I just can't make myself pay the price for a L1. Just doesn't seem worth it. (BTW - If you look you'll see the Majichands is one of the FBSM w/L1 only but OMG her massage is outstanding. Particularly if you get her foot massage with the sea salt wrap.)
Go4it is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 10:10 PM   #80
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkerouac View Post
Non-FS here as well. The "oral only" sessions (BBBJ/daty/69) that Reese F. used to do for me were perfect and a great value for money spent.
I loved those sessions! So much fun and mutual satisfaction! I would gladly do them for you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4it View Post

Over the last few years I have had 3 heart attacks so the FS doesn't appeal to me quite as much as it used to (Stress plus condum). I can't perform the wham/bam anymore without worrying about my heart. So, when I do the L3 it has to be with a provider that knows and understands they she has to do most of the work. And I wouldn't trade Reese Foster for any of the others i have seen. The best provider bar none to make you feel like you are the sole reason she is there. IOP TO THE MAX
You are the sweetest. Thank you so much for that awesome compliment!
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 08:23 AM   #81
goofy11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by daltx_m View Post
I'm surprised no one has mentioned a shower hour. I would love to have you come over so some good clean shower fun or even a bubble bath together.
Because we are on water restrictions
goofy11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:30 PM   #82
BigDog
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Hi there,

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone toes but I'm just curious if there is a good market out there for body rubs and non full service?
Count me in the group of non-FS guys on the board. I am a huge fan of a bodyrub with an L2 finish--preferably BBBJ.

I especially love a gal who can give a reasonably good bodyrub that transitions to a more sensual rub that concludes with a special on my inner thighs and package before flipping.....
BigDog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women