Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42137
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36504
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2015, 08:58 PM   #76
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Showcase says you are 27... You had him when you were.....?

Ladies ARE visiting Buffalo....
Lots of them....
And we are seeing them.... JimmieJusta is justa havin a hard time finding them I guess....
Try and follow along....
Lol shhhhh that's my secret... lol
I was born in 1986, I am 28 yrs old..
Its totally possible lol
I have always been a very horny girl lol

I would be more then happy to see justa whenever I'm in the buffalo area, I will he keeping him posted on my plans due to the fact I normally don't make public when I'm in the area... another reason vp's may not be advertising as much in the buffalo area may be bc buffalo regulars are generous and consistent so there may be no reason for a lady to post an ad as those gentlemen may be keeping the ladies scedules booked while in town..... u never know I guess..
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:17 PM   #77
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
Lol shhhhh that's my secret... lol
I was born in 1986, I am 28 yrs old..
Its totally possible lol
I have always been a very horny girl lol
I'm thinking that 18 + 18 = 36
So one way or another... something doesn't add up if we are talking about what you were talking about.... And... I guess it's no longer a secret....

Quote:
I would be more then happy to see justa whenever I'm in the buffalo area, I will he keeping him posted on my plans due to the fact I normally don't make public when I'm in the area... another reason vp's may not be advertising as much in the buffalo area may be bc buffalo regulars are generous and consistent so there may be no reason for a lady to post an ad as those gentlemen may be keeping the ladies scedules booked while in town..... u never know I guess..

Thanks for keeping your visits private. And YES!!! Plenty of girls drop by Buffalo and only let the GOBC know... Maybe that is Justa's frustration....

I know that there is a recent thread here somewhere where the travelling girls were ext"lol"ing the benefits of being GOBC approved....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:28 PM   #78
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm thinking that 18 + 18 = 36
So one way or another... something doesn't add up if we are talking about what you were talking about.... And... I guess it's no longer a secret....

Thanks for keeping your visits private. And YES!!! Plenty of girls drop by Buffalo and only let the GOBC know... Maybe that is Justa's frustration....

I know that there is a recent thread here somewhere where the travelling girls were ext"lol"ing the benefits of being GOBC approved....
I would be more then happy to show you or anyone else who questions me my ID, it states very clearly that I was born in 1986, wich makes me 28.. The only secret here is my child's age, but that is irrelevant...

Anyhow, my biggest reason for not being in buffalo often is bc I'm busy being a mom and I prefer to be low volume..
Old 06-15-2015, 09:39 PM   #79
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Quote:
I would be more then happy to show you or anyone else who questions me my ID, it states very clearly that I was born in 1986, wich makes me 28.. The only secret here is my child's age, but that is irrelevant...

Anyhow, my biggest reason for not being in buffalo often is bc I'm busy being a mom and I prefer to be low volume..
For chrisss sakes quit mentioning your kid, that is relevant and forbidden here....
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:44 PM   #80
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

jesus Christ, she was asked a fucking question and she honestly answered it, now all you are feeding into it and keeping it going. she was doing motherly duties, who gives 2 shits how old she was when she had the kid, we all know the truth, jesus, let it fucking go, holy shit'

you are all adults actin like goddamn teenagers, oh wait, I might get in trouble for mentioning that word here, based on what you guys are saying.

and no buffalo isn't a wasteland, we all know that
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:45 PM   #81
prograde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

no problem, Trisha, it's hard to convey sarcasm in a text and when you have a bunch of guys giving you shit in a thread I totally understand you might assume I'm just piling on.

I know when I see a provider it's a business transaction but I have no problem bringing a girl flowers from my garden or a bottle of wine or throwing an extra $40 in the envelope. Showing your appreciation and rewarding good service is a no brainer, at least in my book.
prograde is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:48 PM   #82
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by prograde View Post
no problem, Trisha, it's hard to convey sarcasm in a text and when you have a bunch of guys giving you shit in a thread I totally understand you might assume I'm just piling on.

I know when I see a provider it's a business transaction but I have no problem bringing a girl flowers from my garden or a bottle of wine or throwing an extra $40 in the envelope. Showing your appreciation and rewarding good service is a no brainer, at least in my book.

and something simple like a rose ahead of time also helps to
A. break the ice

B. show her you might have actually read her profile

C. make her smile

but I guess that's frowned upon in these here parts
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:58 PM   #83
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Your child's age is becoming less and less a secret with every one of your posts....

Quote:
Can you extrop"lol"ate on what "low volume" is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
For chrisss sakes quit mentioning your kid, that is relevant and forbidden here....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 10:46 PM   #84
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by prograde View Post

I'm sure most of us girls remember and appreciate those that do
Hope to see u again, and don't worry I don't exspect an extra gift lol
Xoxoxoxoxo
Old 06-15-2015, 10:47 PM   #85
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
and something simple like a rose ahead of time also helps to
A. break the ice

B. show her you might have actually read her profile

C. make her smile

but I guess that's frowned upon in these here parts
Very true!!
Old 06-15-2015, 10:55 PM   #86
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Your child's age is becoming less and less a secret with every one of your posts....

Can you extrop"lol"ate on what "low volume" is?

I'm not sure why its becoming less of a secret based on anything I have posted.... I'm a mom either way, not against the rules to say that..

No need for me to extrapolate on what low volume is...

But that also may be another reason why vp's aren't advertising as much, as justa pointed out...
Old 06-15-2015, 10:59 PM   #87
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
Do u mean irrelevant? And I'm not sure that I said anything that is forbidden lol

But if your pointing out rules, we are supposed to be staying on topic and the topic is about providers visiting the buffalo area..

Do u have anything to add on that subject? Lol
Old 06-16-2015, 06:44 AM   #88
Guest031416-2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
I have been tipped by more than one nice gentleman, and recently I had a nice flowering tree brought to me... after reading my showcase and being to my home my date noticed how much I like flowers and plants.. that was very sweet.. either way I never exspect tips and an happy with the time I get to spend with a nice guy..

How does that make me an entitled monster.. please exsplain?

I love how rude u are being for no reason at all, that shows great character on your part, I guess u fit right in with some here...

And to get back on topic all buff gentleman are not cheap although rude comments by some may be the reason why ladies aren't visiting....
Here's a great tip!!!!! A new driveway
Guest031416-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:43 AM   #89
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitlicker View Post
Here's a great tip!!!!! A new driveway
Hmmmmm?????

Yes I'm working on that its dug down, now just need stone delivered

mud boots are a must around my house, exp with all this rain..

Any how.. to keep this thread on topic, buffalo isn't really for me as I def prefer to play in the country
Old 06-16-2015, 08:12 AM   #90
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Quote:
Do u mean irrelevant? And I'm not sure that I said anything that is forbidden lol

But if your pointing out rules, we are supposed to be staying on topic and the topic is about providers visiting the buffalo area..

Do u have anything to add on that subject? Lol
No I meant relevant to the fact it's a forbidden subject. I'd hate to see you get points and possibly take another vacation. I have nothing more to add unlike your multiple posts that are right on topic. BD
ben dover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women