Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-09-2010, 07:12 PM   #76
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
TMFT, you are whatchacallit? An enabler. But I suspect in RW you are really an off duty Texas Ranger who takes no shit from any woman. Or man, of course. Straight out of a Jim Thompson noir.
One discussion board... one Ranger...
Old 07-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #77
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
Not to hijack the thread(me?NEVER!) and your post on abortion...

if you were living in Nazi Germany in the 1930's and knew the government was shipping Jews to be gassed and knew in your heart it was morally wrong-even though sanctioned by the government-would you also have kept your opposition to it.....to yourself? Just wonderin'.
Hey Weird Heather! Thanks for confirming your posts on lynching NBA providers and in favor of BBFS option from oh-dark-thirty this morning were blunt instrument sarcasm. I was pretty sure they were, but...HEY! you're Weird Heather. I do like mercurial women.

The Wansee Conference wasn't until 1942, the Nazis didn't start transporting German and other West European Jews en masse until after that, and mostly to labor camps at first...The Einsatzgruppen, on the other hand, so exhausted themselves murdering populations in situ in Poland, and later as they followed the 3 Nazi columns into the Soviet Union that they built the death camps, all in Poland, as an industrialized approach to murder. (Sorry to be a pain inna ass, really I am...but I wonder how many victims of government school "education" get their history lessons from shmb's)...

I do take your point, Heather. The industrialized mass homicide of fetuses is our Holocaust. Another similarity is that they are/were both legal at the time. I don't have the moral right, nor the temperament, to scold a woman who has had an abortion. As she lives she will receive all the scolding she can stand, maybe more than she can stand, from the buzzards of regret perched on the headboard of her bed. I do have the obligation to act, however, to reduce the number of abortions; I do this by donating to pro-life organizations (Life Legal Defense Foundation; www.lidf.org ) and supporting pro-life political candidates. Very rarely I've been asked for advice by pregnant women, and I have tried to help them discover their options dispassionately, hoping they aren't sure which "side" I was on; one of the most satisfying things I have ever done was to help my Salvadoran housekeeper to decide to keep her baby after her husband disappeared. That child graduated from University of Houston about 4 years ago and I was proud to be invited. All this is easy for me; the price I pay for it is merely enduring shrieking by pro-abortion harridans. Big deal. On the other hand, if I were an ordinary kraut back in the 1940's, I probably wouldn't know exactly what terrible fate my vanished Jewish neighbors were suffering, but if I did find out and said a word in opposition I would soon join them there...and then get to huff the Zyklon B.

I'm sorry I wasn't clearer about the distinction between refusing to scold a woman for exercising her (currently) legal right and the actions I do take.

A couple of additional observations:

Now I'm wondering if ibechill didn't have a valid point when he called me a dumbass for introducing another element of choice, namely abortion, into the discussion. Maybe he foresaw the inevitability that some pinhead would read "pro-choice" and go directly into brain freeze tirade mode.

Who says a shmb isn't an invaluable source of information to help in making an informed decision? It helped me decide a couple of things about Becky: a) she's unbearably light and b) the perfect reason for the ignore button. Hey, Becky: here's your big word: TERMAGANT.
("I am lapidary, but not eristic, when I use big words."). I respect your right to have a no review policy, and now believe I know the reason for it. Buh-bye, Becky.

And good ol' Creed, the lad's consistent for sure. Courageous, too, with those counterfactual crime statistics. Gosh, now I wonder why TWB didn't make the cut for the urban dictionary. Who loves you, Creed?
Old 07-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #78
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
So, basically, NBA providers would gladly accept assholes, dirtbags, cheapskates and the like from ALL other races except black....
You want reason and logic from a profession that will suck a guys dick but won't kiss because it's too personal? Come on...

Quote:
...Let's just call a spade a spade. It's racism. There, I said it....
What...who called you that... point them out to me ... I'll personally have DearHunter kick their ass...

Quote:
A light skinned black guy is more or less attractive than a well tanned white guy. Or an Indian guy. Or Latino.
Just think how insecure the Asian dudes feel with a provider... pulling out their Lilliputian Penises after you've been there with your huge Black Snake Moan...

Quote:
...After that, it's just personality.
Or fame or money or power... Steven Tyler doesn't get women because of his looks...

Quote:
...When a provider is [tragically] killed, 9 times out of 10 WHAT RACE IS THE KILLER? A crazy ass white dude. And when it happens, everyone goes, 'oh, how sad' (and it is), and it's business as usual. A 'brotha' do it, and eeeeeverybody's got a story to tell on how they were wronged that ONE time by a black dude. The black guys that do fuck up, they're far and in between, and when they do, it's usually nothing as serious as murder...
Does race play a part in our justice system.... OJ Simpson was acquitted of of murdering his wife by a jury consisting of 9 Blacks, 1 Hispanics, 2 Whites and convicted of theft in Las Vegas by an all white jury.

Personally, I think he was guilty of the first one and innocent of the second one ... but I'm not a lawyer...

Quote:
.... The point is, all BAD hobbyist are are bad because they're dirtbags, not because of their race.
Yup...
Old 07-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #79
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
... if you were living in Nazi Germany in the 1930's and knew the government was shipping Jews to be gassed and knew in your heart it was morally wrong-even though sanctioned by the government-would you also have kept your opposition to it.....to yourself? Just wonderin'.

... and they came for the High Dollar Hunnies... and I said nothing...

And to your description of my "weird" side...you got me there babe, wait till we're in bed next time..I'll show you "weird" LOL

... every side of you I can see looks pretty darn good... I'm just sayin'...

Don't be too hard on me Don dear, you know I bow before ya.

... kind of tough not being hard ...especially standing behind you when you bow...

H
My work here is done...
Old 07-09-2010, 08:23 PM   #80
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default well....

You want reason and logic from a profession that will suck a guys dick but won't kiss because it's too personal? Come on...

You actually make a good point here

What...who called you that... point them out to me ... I'll personally have DearHunter kick their ass...

I'm sexually colorblind.

Just think how insecure the Asian dudes feel with a provider... pulling out their Lilliputian Penises after you've been there with your huge Black Snake Moan...

There's always greek.

Or fame or money or power... Steven Tyler doesn't get women because of his looks... Neither does Dennis Rodman

Does race play a part in our justice system.... OJ Simpson was acquitted of of murdering his wife by a jury consisting of 9 Blacks, 1 Hispanics, 2 Whites and convicted of theft in Las Vegas by an all white jury. Let's tally up how many times white cops have killed UNARMED (and sometimes handcuffed) black men. And these are just the ones we know about.

Personally, I think he was guilty of the first one and innocent of the second one ... but I'm not a lawyer...

He may have been guilty of the first one, but he was definitely a DUMBASS for not laying low after getting away with it.

Yup... [/quote]
Old 07-09-2010, 08:45 PM   #81
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let's tally up how many times white cops have killed UNARMED (and sometimes handcuffed) black men. And these are just the ones we know about.
There are a bunch of Native Americans that would like to tell you their story...
Old 07-09-2010, 08:46 PM   #82
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

gone on long enough......thx
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women