Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36178
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-21-2010, 12:26 AM   #76
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default Misrepresentation... "Ginger posing as Gwen"

[My emphasis added.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerB View Post
yep guys....you got me on that one. I've been helping GWEN out....getting started.
I have posted a couple of Ginger ad's introducing her as my new friend. She has already seen a few of my clients. She is NO FAKE....and let's not drag her into this. [Uh, too late... -DFKH]
I was checking her PM's for her (she currently does not have the internet), and then I thought I would check this thread....I forgot I was signed in for her....and posted my reply. Then realizing it.....erased and made a correction that was more appropriate. BUT THIS IS A TOTALLY different subject.
It was my fuck up. Yep....I fucked up.
GB

go ahead....take my head off...I'm ready....bring it on.

So, Ginger, let me get this straight:
  1. You've been helping Gwen (all well and good)
  2. Gwen has no internet (which means no email access too)
  3. And you log into Gwen's account to check her PMs for her (very helpful you are)
In other words it has been you "Ginger posing as Gwen" and not Gwen that I have exchanged emails with and through whom I scheduled my date with Gwen this coming Thursday. Wonderful, just bloody wonderful...

I think I have a time line that may, possibly, explain some things.

Early Sunday morning I sent Gwen Dillon a PM on P411 asking to be screened for a possible date this week. I then exchanged nine pleasant emails (4-her, 5-me) with someone identifying them-self as Gwen, and we set a date for Thursday morning.

During this exchange I asked "Ginger posing as Gwen" if we could chat on YIM or Google Talk so we could get to know one another a bit before the date. "Ginger posing as Gwen" replied that she didn't chat via the internet or the phone with clients before she meets them.

I replied that's fine, and I offered an alternative that we do it through email. And to start it off I asked "Ginger posing as Gwen" to please read my Realtor Story to get a feel for who I am. The reply that came "Ginger posing as Gwen" was no problem, she'll read it the next day. That was the last email I received from "Ginger posing as Gwen" at 7:29 PM Sunday night. Two hours later, "Ginger posing as Ginger" posted this thread.

Coincidence? The world wonders...
Old 09-21-2010, 12:39 AM   #77
broes
Reverse Apache Master

This has been one weird ass Summer on eccie. I can't quite decide if its just an anomaly or if people are getting sloppy and the curtain has been pulled back a little.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:02 AM   #78
Joe Smith
Account Disabled

So DFK Hunter, are you the guy who caused these rants from Ginger? Apparently you asking to chat put her over the damn edge since the same day you requested to do so, this thread was started.

My advice to Gwen, find another mentor for this business because your current big mouth one is probably doing you more harm than good right now. Or maybe I am wrong, Gwen and Ginger is just giving you a quick lesson on how to avoid starting a bad thread and the wrong ways to defend yourself on a thread that's gone bad..
Old 09-21-2010, 05:02 AM   #79
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

I generally do not give my number out until a gentleman is screened. If he has questions, requests, etc., I am glad to answer. Texting/sexting is also a great way to flirt and get worked up for a visit. Additionally, it allows both parties to determine if we are compatible.

If someone abuses my time, I just don't answer.

Unlimited texting on a plan is worth the investment.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:05 AM   #80
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

OK, I'll bite the hook on this one. I saw Ginger B a while back. Nice lady, great looking, great skills, a class act all the way around. She has her opinions and principles of business practice and is standing firmly behind them. Nobody ever said we all have to agree. So if you don't like her policies, look elsewhere. It really is THAT simple.

On the other hand, I've often said that most real world business practices simply don't apply here in hobby land. (Other than the universal standard of good customer service...) But let's assume they do for a brief moment. I think the basic premise of Ginger's post/complaint is time wasted by texting that never amounts to an appointment?

Hmmm...I've got 60+ sales pro's around the country that would love to make only one successful sales call per day, on one nice customer, who gives them a solid order every visit. Just think of the time they could save by not having to respond to the time wasting phone calls, emails and texts from possible customers who may never order anything? Life sure would be simple, and their time sure would be utilized more effectively!

The point of the story is that we all have to exercise our best judgement in business on how to make the best use of our time, and where the best prospective opportunities lie. Easier said than done however...
Old 09-21-2010, 09:03 AM   #81
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Ginger, you can "define" cost of business any way you want, but it does not change that everything you do that does not directly produce income is part of the overhead of doing buiness. This is an area you have great control over.

Many of us, clients & providers, DO understand how frustrating it is to deal with non-productive corrospondence. How you manage it is up to you. If you had asked, many of us could mave offered suggestions on how to better control this.

All you have done is insure many see you now in a very unfavorable light. Hopefully for you, it will have little impact on your bottom line.

Good luck
Old 09-21-2010, 09:07 AM   #82
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

this has been a very interesting thread.
from my point of view, the bottom lines are...
* manage your time - do what you need to or improve
* dont waste other's time by sending them inane messages, chats, texts, etc.
* whining can be good for the soul, but if that's all you're doing, pls dont do it here. whining w/ a request for info/suggestions is another matter.
* be receptive to new ideas, there just might be a nugget of silver or gold or platinum in there.

now, to a point by point comment on your post, whether you learn from it or not, but at least want to put the energy out there for you and others.

Quote:
I feel like I am in a review meeting with the board and just got slammed by the CEO, CFO and freeking President! (I consider Sophie the CEO)
well, if you do feel that way, you should have been better prepared when you walked in the door.

Quote:
ok....I DO understand all of your comments. I appreciate that you took the "however minutes" it took you to respond. I guess I expected this type of bashing. You guys are merciless!

BUT...I must stand and defend myself! This is stepping in front of the firing squad, but I guess I’m willing to take the risk.
while you say you understand some of the comments, it doesnt look like you are willing to consider any of them and adjust your view of the world. flexibility and adaptability are what keep life in all of its forms from perishing on our planet. remember what happened to the dinosaurs??

Quote:
I am not referring to those clients who are favs and you have developed a good relationship with (yes, business relationship). Normally those guys turn out to be friends first and clients second. So it’s not the same. They have earned advantage miles”” points.

I’M TALKING ABOUT THOSE GUYS … who
o contact you….want to talk to you….want to TALK about setting up an appt. Want to TALK about sex and what you like. Want to text you to talk about sex….want to sextex you again and again until they blow one. AND THEN they never freeking schedule an appt? Yes….I’ve had this happen. And I’ve seen it happen to other providers. What a waste of time and frustration!
§ I know it is important to cater to POTENTIAL clients – but where do we draw the line?
§ If these dogs get away with it once….they will do it again to another.
o Also…those clients you’ve seen once maybe twice….they were nice, but no tip and overstayed. Do they have the right to continue to text you or call you just to “talk” about sex?
o Also…those clients…who you really like….but gosh…they think they should be attached to the hip to you? I’m taking SOPHIEs advice on this one (the idiot contact list deletion process).
see, you can learn from others!!
besides, it's really simple:
if you dont know the guy, delete the text msg or redirect him to email for his questions/comments.
if you know the guy, decide whether to continue texting or redirect him to emaill.
it really is that simple!!!

Quote:
o Other providers lead different lives than I do. They have more “down” time. I really have NO down time.
then, that is a choice YOU have made. and if you have no down time, i seriously hope that you start scheduling that into your life as all work and no play makes anyone pretty disstressed out.

Quote:
YES, I actually have gotten FREE legal advice from a couple of clients, and accounting advice as well from clients that are CPAs. Just for the record….I ALWAYS before asking, indicate to them that I am willing to pay them for their time and service. In fact….I DID pay the accountant, a pretty penny. So there.
o I’m sure if you are a lawyer….you don’t have an average of 5 providers per day calling you for advice. Wouldn’t you put a stop to that?
§ Secondly – when I have engaged the services of an attorney, they DO seem to bill me for every moment they speak to me – except for the initial consultation of course.
talking w/ a professional about possibly becoming a client sometime costs and sometime doesnt. most lawyers and cpas i've ever worked with will talk w/ me for 15-30 mins at no charge.
talking w/ a professional about business costs one way or another. sometimes they will take a "quick" question and not charge me, but i'm sure they covered that by setting their hourly rate appropriately.

Quote:
· Salesmanship
o Do you ever cater to a prospective client….wine and dine them…spend your time, your money…and later find out that they were full of BS?
o Do you ever think to yourself?....I should have ditched that guy long ago…?
wrt prospective provider, yes and yes. and i didnt get to charge them, sniff sniff.

Quote:
I guess I have a different mentality than some providers. I can live with that. I just feel bad for those girls who might be giving more of themselves than necessary. It is not my concern as you say, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t feel for others, and I KNOW that too many of these girls get burned out or jaded because they GIVE TO MUCH. I truly have been with providers at lunch or shopping....that they do not have f**kg second to themselves! AND...to top it off....half of the guys texting them...they don't even know! That is nuts!
how many other providers have you actually discussed this subject with? how can you say that they get burned out or jaded cos they gave too much?? you dont have to name names, but anyone can state generalities, which in my book doesnt have much value.

Quote:
PS – why does it seem to me that every time a provider has a “business” opinion about something, people get their panties in a wad?
Should we always just post of happy blow jobs and who has the biggest cock?

again, can it w/ the generalities, cite specific posts where this has happened.
and yes, we should be posting more about having a fucking good time and posting less about bs, drama, whining, etc. unless we are looking for ideas on how to improve our behavior and results.

Quote:
I have no worries about my business and how I run it. It has proven to be mighty successful and I won't change. Nope...won't do it. So NANOO NANOO to all of you

Luv to all!
GingerB
again, if you are so set in your ways, dont be surprised if things change around you and you are not able to adapt.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:11 AM   #83
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Flame suit on and flame goggles on to.

I will pay an hourly fee for any gent to come and sit with me and answer all texts and im's.

Texts are not free, some up to 20 cents a minute.

Try answering the following texts all day:
<<<...snipped some of the most enlightening [well, maybe to the guys who sent them) thoughts ever...>>>
The list goes on, did I mention that these are texts that I get from people I have never seen before!!!!.

I just delete texts, sure getting them is costly if you dont have an unlimited plan. But just ignore the texts.
1. hopefully some of the men and women here have a little bit more insight into what some of the providers have to go thru each business day.

2. very good advice in the last paragraph.

3. lisa.lisa - more power to you for being proactive and not so thin skinned about receiving them. [esp. the bit about the flame suit and goggles - you must have been around this biz and the internet for quite a while]
Old 09-21-2010, 09:41 AM   #84
ellemenohpee
Registered Member

I am a habitual lurker, but I just had to say, this thread is freaking AWESOME! I'm not going to be inflammatory by interjecting my opinion, but I have looked forward to the spirited debate that has emerged from this topic. Possibly the least sexy topic I've seen in a while, but just so entertaining to read the opinions of everyone. Thanks go out to everyone who has posted, I have thoroughly enjoyed all of it.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:39 AM   #85
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

The good news for Ginger is, this thread will eventually leave the front page and folks who haven't read it won't think negatively of her because of it.

The bad news is, this thread will eventually leave the front page and future perpetrators who didn't read it will continue to cause her grief.

Kinda funny, when you think about it....
Old 09-21-2010, 11:52 AM   #86
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

As usual TM I believe your analysis is spot on.

The only saving grace is that this falls under her "provider initiated" clause. Could you imagine the bill we'd get if WE started it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry, did I miss anything?
Old 09-21-2010, 12:13 PM   #87
shizzle10
Valued Poster

She must be on a very old cell phone plan? She might be pissed off because Pepe's Wireless locked her into a 10 year plan, with unlimited billing on text messages.

Can you imagine Ginger managing a sales force for a company?

Sales Meeting

Ginger: I've noticed you guys are wasting a lot of time talking on the phone to potential clients. Phone calls are a waste of time.

Sales Force: We are trying to get new business in the door.

Ginger: Communication is a waste of time. If they don't want to sign based on your first contact, you need to move on.

Sales Force: Some potential clients do not want to blindly spend the money. Clients like to get to know you and the business before spending money on our services.

Ginger: Fuck 'em. Do not respond to e-mails, phone calls, or any other avenue a potential client might take to try and contact you.

Sales Force: How will the business survive.

Ginger: You should berate people in order to get them to purchase our services. Tell them they "suk" and should get a life.

Ginger must have an MBA.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #88
st929
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I will try and get us back onto subject. Recently I find prospective ladies from the chat room. If a lady has the time to go there great, if not, ok. I dont text providers tons of times, in fact very rarely. Now I do have to say that I have established personal friendships with providers via chat, txt and im's but those are different.

Just think of a provider as any other professional. If you build a off the job relationship then good, but otherwise, leave it to being professional.

Ginger I know it has to be frustrating for strangers to text you with bs questions, but it is the nature of the beast. Ignore the unimportant ones and deal with the ones that are serious. If you add says, no text then dont answer them.

However, you started this thread in the coed room, so the reaction received had to be expected.

Just my opinion now I'll go back to my box.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:15 PM   #89
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizzle10 View Post
She must be on a very old cell phone plan? She might be pissed off because Pepe's Wireless locked her into a 10 year plan, with unlimited billing on text messages.

Can you imagine Ginger managing a sales force for a company?

Sales Meeting

Ginger: I've noticed you guys are wasting a lot of time talking on the phone to potential clients. Phone calls are a waste of time.

Sales Force: We are trying to get new business in the door.

Ginger: Communication is a waste of time. If they don't want to sign based on your first contact, you need to move on.

Sales Force: Some potential clients do not want to blindly spend the money. Clients like to get to know you and the business before spending money on our services.

Ginger: Fuck 'em. Do not respond to e-mails, phone calls, or any other avenue a potential client might take to try and contact you.

Sales Force: How will the business survive.

Ginger: You should berate people in order to get them to purchase our services. Tell them they "suk" and should get a life.

Ginger must have an MBA.
i thought there was a charge for the phrase i bolded??
Old 09-21-2010, 02:41 PM   #90
GingerB
Account Disabled

User ID: 29594
My ECCIE Reviews

ok Shizzle....you don't suk...you have me completely LMAO!
The only thing I can ad to that is....."MAKE SURE THEY WILL HAVE SEX WITH YOU....IMMEDIATELY....AND PAY TOP DOLLAR"....."NO BS.....NO NEGOTIATION".....STICK TO YOUR GUNS YOU WEAK IMBECILES!!!!!

OMFG....ok....that was funny....thanks for breaking the tension. HA !!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women