Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Number One Reason You Won't See A Provider
Doesn't offer BBBJ 52 34.21%
Dirty Incall 12 7.89%
High Volume 13 8.55%
Known for NC/NS 11 7.24%
Doesn't do DFK 24 15.79%
Uses fake pictures 40 26.32%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2011, 09:12 PM   #76
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
Mal it just galls me when it gets to be a commodity deal like it can be bought off a shelf and demeaned by the demented.
I wonder if maybe you could cruise with me and do an occasional edit...LOL

I re-read my post and I find that I don't agree with myself. I wrote it this morning and the only thing I can figure is last nights date with the GT lady had not completely worn off. What you say is certainly correct and I will not defend anyones right to bash.. It has always gone on and it is unfortunate that it will probably continue.

You da man..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:22 AM   #77
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
I wonder if maybe you could cruise with me and do an occasional edit...LOL

I re-read my post and I find that I don't agree with myself. I wrote it this morning and the only thing I can figure is last nights date with the GT lady had not completely worn off. What you say is certainly correct and I will not defend anyones right to bash.. It has always gone on and it is unfortunate that it will probably continue.

You da man..
Guilty once. I've since learned never to write a review while pissed off and inebriated.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:31 AM   #78
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Number one reason not to see a provider? Because she's fucking crazy.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:34 AM   #79
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
Number one reason not to see a provider? Because she's fucking crazy.
Where is your sense of adventure! If she's MPD then its like getting a threesome (or more) for free!!
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:49 AM   #80
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Where is your sense of adventure! If she's MPD then its like getting a threesome (or more) for free!!
LOL

And one of the best reasons to see a provider is that she's smart and has a great sense of humor....
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:53 AM   #81
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
LOL

And one of the best reasons to see a provider is that she's smart and has a great sense of humor....

I LOVE this comment.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:11 AM   #82
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Change of heart

Malwoody I get it ...............whenever I argue with myself I always lose and take the other point of view in the end.

catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:19 AM   #83
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Very good,

This is funny!

If it were serious, I would have to politely disagree; no one, except another crazy person, would be happy with a crazy provider.

An intelligent, witty, educated person is hard to find.

On the serious side people. Look at the situation with a provider. She is trying to make a living. From my statements: I reject a provider if she too much out there, if she uses 411, if I see a women attacking another women on any site, etc. For my own safety, I like UTR women.

For everyone in this hobby: I see certain people as low hanging fruit for LE.

However, how would a girl get enough business to survive if she followed my standards? I recognize it is not fair to the girls. But, it is as it is.

When we fish, we can also be selective about what we keep.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:14 PM   #84
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
[...]Jackie and MsEllen may choose to ignore the intelligence gathering capability of the modern police department which has been taught to them by the military or others.[...]

[...]Seriously, I like both Jackie and MsEllen (never met either); I happen to differ with both of them because I believe that 411 could cascade into a full knowledge about any individual who used their service. Why risk the consequences; there are other methods of screening. This discussion is about why one would reject a provider. I believe that screening is necessary, but the method of screening used is a personal reason for rejection.[...]
Allie, first, an apology in advance for the thread hijack (continued). I'll be atypical and TRY to be brief.

JR, I don't ignore anything PERTINENT, you have no idea what I do to keep myself and my clients safe (and I go A LOT further than most) - nor do you know me, you have never seen me, and frankly, you don't have a fucking clue as to what you are talking about. This isn't something so high on ANY LE department's list that they would consider using some (MOST) of the methods you have spoken about now and in the past. There's NO BUDGET to expend that amount of resources for a simple misdemeanor (and I haven't heard of a felony case being brought in KS or MO in all three years I have worked here . . . it is unheard of). Most are plead to 'ticket' offenses even when they are prosecuted . . . but, I HEAR you pay through your ass to get it down that far. I WOULDN'T KNOW PERSONALLY, because aside from your astute (SARCASM) observation that I ignore SO MUCH (WRONG, AGAIN!), somehow (because I know what I am doing) I've managed to stay out of their way this long without a single incident (or even a hint of one).

According to your posts JR, one might surmise the only way you ever meet a provider is to use a rental car, ride your bicycle or take public transportation (to avoid anyone gaining information from your license plate) and you must wear a disguise (to avoid facial recognition software).

JR, I'm sick of your shit. I won't see you because you won't screen. And ever since then, myself and other ladies that have turned you down or been vocal about using ACCEPTED industry methods to keep themselves SAFE have suffered your occasional back-handed attacks and your rantings.

If you have a problem with P411, take it up with Gina, I'm sure she'll be happy to discuss the matter in the appropriate thread.

JR, I DEFY you to produce ONE VALID REFERENCE. You will say, "oh, I won't ever do that, that could lead someone back to me, I have too much to lose" . . . BLAH BLAH FUCKING BLAH. THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS YOU CANNOT PRODUCE ONE VALID REFERENCE FROM A REPUTABLE PROVIDER IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.

You say you only want UTR ladies, and only ladies that are quiet and don't post . . . DO LIKEWISE.

Enough is enough.

Merry Christmas, FUCK OFF.

If you want to continue this JR, why don't you make a new thread, with an appropriate subject. Otherwise, let's just go our separate ways, permanently - because I guarantee you if you keep dragging my name into your bullshit posts, you are going to get yet ANOTHER warning from a system admin or the board owner about leaving certain people here alone . . . . and it won't be long until "BANNED" appears under your username.

I've publicly suggested in the past you may be a LEO yourself . . . and I don't think I am too far off.

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:51 PM   #85
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm amazed that not one person put "if she is a complete and utter cunt on message boards"

Success!
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:34 PM   #86
DharmaForOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I never get involved in these threads. I usually don't even read the 'coed discussions' forum because of threads like this.

However, JRLawrence really is correct about how easy it is to find personally identifying information on the internet. A person's real name is a good place to start. In the past, I've even found the real names of 'working girls', their family members, children, real jobs, etc, just from a picture they put on Backpage. I wouldn't do anything malicious with it. But what about someone else?

Regardless of where you stand in the message board drama, you should at least be aware of this and consider it when deciding what you are comfortable telling people in conversations or screening.
DharmaForOne is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #87
myfiat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

anybody else craving popcorn right now?
myfiat is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:34 AM   #88
blk07lac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Knowing a girl is high volume is a turn off for me. And a dirty incall has to come second but I prefer outcall. As for a NCNS there are so many options to play here in KC just move down the wishlist...
blk07lac is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:20 AM   #89
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
Allie, first, an apology in advance for the thread hijack (continued). I'll be atypical and TRY to be brief.
It's all right Jackie, I don't blame you for being annoyed with JR. I just skip over his posts when I see them. According to his guidelines, I'll never meet him and seeing as how I don't agree with his posts, I'd never see him anyway.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 02:01 PM   #90
99redram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Bad reviews ST strike(usually attitude and performance) Bad looks 2nd Strike Third strike smelly daty you are out!
99redram is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women