Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48472
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-21-2016, 11:47 AM   #76
ok_by_me
Gaining Momentum

First, reviews don't tell you anything. Whether they appear on ASPD, Indys or here. I don't get much from a Yelp review on a Chinese restaurant's fried rice. I'm certainly not going to get anything from some guy's opinion on a girl he just fucked for money. Show me a picture. If she looks hot in the picture, I'll take my chances. I never see a girl unless I see a picture of her first.

Second, jacking off for me is nothing like fucking. I don't hobby to save money. I hobby because I want to fuck a chick. Preferably a young, hot one.

Third, I suppose you can find a hot girl to fuck for $100.00 if you hunt long enough. Diamonds (even in the ruff) are notoriously hard to find and I don't have the patience. If you can find them, good on you. If the going rate for the ugly ones is at a certain price point, then the good looking ones are going to be a bit more, if they understand the market.

Just my $0.02
Old 08-21-2016, 12:35 PM   #77
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ok_by_me View Post
First, reviews don't tell you anything. Whether they appear on ASPD, Indys or here. I don't get much from a Yelp review on a Chinese restaurant's fried rice. I'm certainly not going to get anything from some guy's opinion on a girl he just fucked for money. Show me a picture. If she looks hot in the picture, I'll take my chances. I never see a girl unless I see a picture of her first.

Second, jacking off for me is nothing like fucking. I don't hobby to save money. I hobby because I want to fuck a chick. Preferably a young, hot one.

Third, I suppose you can find a hot girl to fuck for $100.00 if you hunt long enough. Diamonds (even in the ruff) are notoriously hard to find and I don't have the patience. If you can find them, good on you. If the going rate for the ugly ones is at a certain price point, then the good looking ones are going to be a bit more, if they understand the market.

Just my $0.02
yep,what he said
Old 08-21-2016, 04:02 PM   #78
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Just my $0.02
So what's your point? Where are the young hotties? Other than SA? The ones on the boards are usually disasters.
Old 08-22-2016, 12:22 PM   #79
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
the gtgs or happy hours are actually enjoyable, not because of the girls there but meeting some of the man sluts and trading stories etc etc

I honestly can say I have met quite a few guys that are members of indys and eccie that I can consider friends, some are pretty damn good friends

You guys can knock indys all you want but through the years it may have changed somewhat and there isn't nowhere near the talent there was before but it has provided me with a lot of good times and Ive made some great friends.
Agree, but those were the old days.
Old 08-22-2016, 01:37 PM   #80
ok_by_me
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
So what's your point? Where are the young hotties? Other than SA? The ones on the boards are usually disasters.
I made three points: 1. You can't trust reviews from anywhere. 2. Jacking off is different from fucking, and 3. You may be able to find a chick for $100.00, but it takes a lot of time.

I thought it was pretty clear.
Old 08-22-2016, 03:22 PM   #81
Don Stephens
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Agree with OK's points 2 and 3. Differ somewhat with his point 1. First, it helps to know the reviewers - some are reliable. So, I pay attention to who wrote the review. Second, the style and tone of a review often gives a valuable clue as to its reliability.

That said, it is certainly true that you shouldn't place 100% trust in a review - if only that tastes vary as well as YMMV.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:56 PM   #82
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
I made three points: 1. You can't trust reviews from anywhere. 2. Jacking off is different from fucking, and 3. You may be able to find a chick for $100.00, but it takes a lot of time.

I thought it was pretty clear.
#1 is BS. lots of great on point reviews here. Especially if you know the reviewers reputation

#3 Yes, it takes more effort than just looking at an ad on TOS and paying someone's jacked up rates. But I can tell you it is extremely rare that I have paid more than 100 or 150 for an hour the last several years and gotten far better experiences. And when I find those gems, I like to see them on a regular basis
Old 08-23-2016, 05:13 AM   #83
girthvader
Gaining Momentum

I, for one, am curious to know who inherited the ledgers and client books that were no doubt meticulously maintained.
Old 08-23-2016, 09:54 AM   #84
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:

Just my $0.02
I think basically what you're saying works for you and obvious you're in need of young hot pussy and you're getting none without paying big money . I do understand you have the money and are willing to pay an average girl 300 bucks your choice.

I and a lot of other like jacking off and like fucking sexy looking girls and enjoy the thrill of the hunt.

I believe I offer a fair price for the time I will spend with a girl if she can find suckers she will ask for more and the sucker will do it because they have cash and are willing to overspend.

I get and so do other get texted from higher priced girls willing to cut a deal when all the clowns who say they will pay 300 stop calling and to be honest I think most guys wanting to pay 300 are looking for BB pussy figuring if the girl is 300 she will go BB and I don't care what someone does its not my business.

I think the best looking girls are not on hooker boards you have to do work and find them at a good rate.

I will say a nice looking girl willing to take 100 or a little more and you remain in touch with and treat nice will always be a 100.

I would classify some of the higher priced girls as high end hoodrats.
Trash on high hopes and dopes for pimps will push the limit to 300 and clowns will bite.

I will say some girls are worth want they ask . Its not up to me to help them get it.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:24 AM   #85
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

FYI you don't need to pay 300 for bb
Old 08-23-2016, 10:37 AM   #86
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
FYI you don't need to pay 300 for bb
I would say the opposite is true. You're more likely to get BB from a low rent hooker.
Old 08-23-2016, 02:47 PM   #87
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Fucking bambino that's what I'm saying
Old 08-23-2016, 03:32 PM   #88
ok_by_me
Gaining Momentum

Well, I don't consider 200-300 "big money." It is admittedly 2-3 times more than 100. What I get for my money is looks and dependability. I will find a chick who is attractive (to me), is clean, likes sex and who is mostly reliable. I try to keep a bench of 2 and hobby 3-4 times a month. I don't have the time or the inclination to hunt down the 100 girl or wait for her to text me when she needs some quick cash. In addition, I can't really drop everything at work to go see a girl when she texts me. My limitation tends to be time, not money. If that makes me a "clown" or a "sucker" who "overpays" then take that into consideration when you read my next review!
Old 08-23-2016, 05:41 PM   #89
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Fucking bambino that's what I'm saying
I meant to quote Loneshark.
Old 08-23-2016, 05:56 PM   #90
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Well, I don't consider 200-300 "big money." It is admittedly 2-3 times more than 100. What I get for my money is looks and dependability. I will find a chick who is attractive (to me), is clean, likes sex and who is mostly reliable. I try to keep a bench of 2 and hobby 3-4 times a month. I don't have the time or the inclination to hunt down the 100 girl or wait for her to text me when she needs some quick cash. In addition, I can't really drop everything at work to go see a girl when she texts me. My limitation tends to be time, not money. If that makes me a "clown" or a "sucker" who "overpays" then take that into consideration when you read my next review!
You be you, we are only here to try and get what we want and it seems like you have it figured out. If you feel like you got your money's worth than that is all that matters. I on the other hand am going to chase the cheapest craziest piece of ass I can find.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women