Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2015, 06:26 PM   #76
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Wow. Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
You got it all wrong grandpa..I have never seen her and never will,fat ass or not

Are you too pussy to put everything in public or what?

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 07:05 PM   #77
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Yall still going?? Lol...
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 08:06 PM   #78
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I still have an extra 20 bucks I need to spend..
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 08:16 PM   #79
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
I respect her anonymity and expect her to respect mine. If she does not I'll happily find one of the many ladies who *appears to*
ftfy
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 07:47 AM   #80
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I guess Seeskylar didn't want anyone's opinion, unless they agree with her 100%.

Here'a a short version of the OP: "Pay the rate I post or don't call me."
the way I see it..very, very, very few Providers keep going up in rate....

in 20+ years of doing this here is how is usually goes down.

Newbie Provider: comes aboard with $300 hour rate. guys clammer to fuk new meat..happily pays full price

3-6 months: said Provider still charging $300 but phone not ringing as much

6-12 months: said Providers phone not really ringing at all. Runs Special of $250

12+months: said Provider started at $300 no half hours. now does $150 halfs and discounts for regs

like I said, most providers will fall into this category.. very few can command top dollar year after year..
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 08:23 AM   #81
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

More like

Newbie Provider: comes aboard with $300 hour rate. guys clammer to fuk new meat..happily pays full price

Month 2 for 99% of providers
Phone slows down enough that annual income becomes equal with civvie jobs which don't require sucking dick daily. She leaves the industry without exploring lowering rates to increase income because while it's ok mentally to be a high priced whore, they can't hack the thought of being a "cheap" whore
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 08:47 AM   #82
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^^I have no problem with adjusting, or specifically lowering my rates. Or even offering specials. Changing rates on a regular basis is much more prevalent in other aspects of sex work, such as cam modeling. My problem is when dudes act like it's so difficult to research before berating a provider with questions. Or when dudes act like it is so complicated to actually check the time frame of when a special ends. Or when dudes fabricate half hour, or sometimes even fifteen minute rates instead of moving onto the next suitable provider who is currently offering those shorter time frames.

And as much complaining as I've seen about rates nearing $300/hour, some of y'all dudes act like you wouldn't also turn right around and trash providers who offered rates that were too low.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 09:31 AM   #83
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
the way I see it..

in 20+ years of doing this here is how is usually goes down.

.. very few can command top dollar year after year..
Well a little over 40 years ago ....

.... the going rate for a $400 an hour incall (by today's standards) was around $25 ...(hot young co-ed looking babe) and didn't expect tips. Gasoline was around 50 cents a gallon. That's kinda what I've noticed in price inflation.

I guess if someone has to pay to fuck then it's tough to haggle for a good price! But I'm not buying a rug down at the market, I'm paying for a good time and haggling seems to take the edge off it real fast.

But as indicated by me several times ... I expect to see what's shown in the pics when the door opens!

That comes with more than 60 years experience buying and renting shit ... with my own money.

I've used the same rental agency when I travel out of town (business or pleasure), and they haven' changed from the 1st time I used them, because they wanted my repeat business .... when the vehicle I requested was not available (for whatever reason) when I got there to pick it up I ALWAYS got an "upgrade" with no price change. ...... because they wanted my repeat business. I always get a thank you notice and a questionaire asking me how my "experience" was with their EVERYTHING (same with hotels) ... with the headline something like ... "We want to know how we can improve for you!" .... I don't expect anyone to kiss my ass .... but I don't expect to get an email from them asking why customers always want to pay less than what they advertise!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 09:35 AM   #84
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
Yall still going?? Lol...
Just trying to keep in shape so it's easier to keep up with you!
Old 12-28-2015, 09:36 AM   #85
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Some of yall make it too complicated to rent pussy.

Next I'll have to prepay for a club card like at Sam's or costco. They're so gps they charge for the privilege to buy there......

.......and people pay it.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 09:49 AM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Some of yall make it too complicated to rent pussy.

Next I'll have to prepay for a club card like at Sam's or costco. They're so gps they charge for the privilege to buy there......

.......and people pay it.
I paid for an upgrade to my Sam's card so I could have the "opportunity" to shop early before "the crowd" hits and the lines get long. But I also don't buy everything at Sam's, especially if I can get it close to the same price or less somewhere else more convenient. I get a "discount" with my card also. Is there such thing as a "Kammye Card"?
Old 12-28-2015, 09:58 AM   #87
Richiej281
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Whatcha think Sky? I'm sure there's more than a few gents that would enroll for a SkylarBooty Benefits Club card, or SBBC for short.
Richiej281 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 10:08 AM   #88
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Sign me up
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 11:46 AM   #89
VLombardi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeskylar View Post
I'm going to speak for myself whenever I'm posting this thread because I can't seem to grip or even understand why is a hobbyist can't afford a providers donation rate that she has posted on her profile or on her website that it's a need to ask for specials if there's none listed or even ask for half hour appointments when they don't offer half hour appointment I understand that sometimes you know money could be tight because of your personal life or because of your situation but it's very cheap disrespectful and rude just think that you can just give a provider what you think you want to give them or what they deserve because that's not how it goes I mean if you don't have the funds to hobby you need to find another hobby to interact with because evidently it's becoming a reoccurring situation. I get PM's asking for specials or if I you know what do a 45 minute appointment for the rate of 150 I mean come on if you can't respect the fact that if your paying for quality or for what you reading the reviews then there should be no problem scrapping up the donation because you know what you're getting yourself involved in you know what the girls donation is so quit being f****** little cheapos and acting like this is like a flea market special, and I would also like to say thank you to anybody that I've seen that has never had the need to say that they would like a discount and I do offer discounts only for return clients and during special holidays.
I will pay you 20 bucks to use more than two periods in a rant this long.
VLombardi is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 12:22 PM   #90
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I thought you could only buy a vowel?
citizen44 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women