Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35938
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2011, 11:31 AM   #76
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No I have just reported that angry men have small dicks....you seem fixated on saying that I am fixated on your lil wiener. I have already told you I am fixated on your anger, not your small dick.

You guys really need to learn how science works. And while you are at it learn how the tax system is set up. Learn the difference between regressive taxes and progressive taxes. Use a penis pump if you must but try and grasp these concepts. Science is the key to life.
Professor WTF... I have not argued with you about the difference between regressive & progressive taxes... haven't even discussed it!

You, on the other hand, simply cannot get your mind off of my cock!
Pay attention... don't be so angry... get your mind back in the game... stop daydreaming!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:44 AM   #77
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaddayadda View Post
I can't help it...the brain dead Libs like Lil Stevie (aka "team player") made such a big deal out of Bush playing golf.....he actually beat bush by about 40 rounds...and Bush was in office 8 years....LOL. What a punk.
You're still a MORON. Go find the post and look at what I said. Bush took more time off. Obama does not have a ranch in Crawford. So even if your figures are correct, 70 rounds is only 350 hours counting transportation to anf from the course. How does that compare with Bush's 7500 hours at Crawford at the same point in his first Presidency?

You truly are an idiot, aren't you? I know you failed math, economics and civics judging by your other drivel.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:59 AM   #78
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Stevie,

Its nice to know your blindness isn't limited to your physical affliction. I may be a Moron but I can recognize a simpleton slacker when I see one, YOU and Obama....LOL...both punks, both lazy, all gimmee and no ethics.
Twist the facts anyway you want to but for the next ten days our Commander in Chief is at Martha's Vinyard...working hard on the economy I am sure.

As far as my GPA goes I will compare it to yours any day......you sure didn't study very hard when it came to social science.....Government is the problem not the cure.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #79
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I don't think a lot of people associated with the TEA party actually voted for what was passed. Some did, but it was "bi-partisan."
You're right but for all the wrong reasons, braniac. Even S&P CEO, John Chambers blamed the contentious brinkmanship brought on when the Tea Party refused to compromise as ONE of TWO MAJOR reasons for the disastrous downgrade. The other? The failure to pass a "clean" debt ceiling bill and THEN work on the rest of the issues.

If that had been done, the market would still be where it was or higher.

YOU, gnadfly, and some of your friends here, are the poorly-informed people who have changed our national dialog to one of stupidity and contentiousness. Fox and Rush wind you up and like little children's toys, you whine until your springs unwind. Then, the plethora of AM Hate radio jocks like Hannity, Ingraham, Boortz, Beck, Levine and the other
cranially-deficient copycats wind you up again.

The traitorous part was that the Tea Terrorists did it to try to bring down Obama when they KNEW it could bring down the country. They had good reason to know that. In addition, they were told by market experts and Republican leaders that it would most likely cause, at the very least, another economic downturn due to the threatened downgrade.
Old 08-14-2011, 12:24 PM   #80
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Jim View Post
Only about 44% of ALL income tax deductions taken are by "provisions that benefit senior citizens
No idea what your point is.

Quote:
Referring to the other federal taxes paid in lieu of income taxes is a straw man.
If pointing out a fact that your side seems to wanna ignore is a straw man, then so be it. I'm going to continue to point it out.

Quote:
Taxes are paid for "contributions" for a defined benefit, i.e. Social Security and Medicare, or for an excise, as in gasoline taxes to support a specific public purpose.
So what? All the money collected is thrown into a pot, and the bills are paid from that pot. If the federal tax money Joe pays all goes to one specific function (ie road repairs) rather than being spread around 250 different functions, it doesn't change the fact that Joe PAID FEDERAL TAXES. So to say Joe pays no taxes is nothing short of a lie.

So take your pick; supposed straw man, or verified lie?

Quote:
Those are paid regardless of income. When we refer to the almost half of the working population who pay no taxes, we refer to those who pay no federal income taxes. The media and progressives know that, but cloud the argument.
Oh please. When "you" refer to almost half the working population who pay no taxes, "you" may very well be referring to those who pay to federal income tax. But the people you're talking to don't know that, and you know damn well they don't know that. "You" want people to believe 50% of the population pays no tax at all, simply so you can try to convince the ignorant FOX viewers that there's a "tax problem" where none exists by unfairly demonizing those 50%. Be honest - saying "while everyone pays some federal taxes, 50% of the working population doesn't pay any income tax" just. doesn't. quite. have. the. same. punch. does. it?

Quote:
Unemployment rates are high due to numerous factors, not the least of which is the uncertainty of what the administration is going to do to business next. If I can't predict what my expenses will be, including my taxes, I won't take an undue risk and hire people.
Are you kidding me with this? There is never any real certainty in what your expenses will be a year from now. You'll hire when your level of business dictates you need more people. When that happens, you'll hire no matter what your future costs "might" be. And until that happens, you won't hire no matter what your future costs "might" be.

Quote:
The answers are out there, but the ideologues in the administration won't use them.
There is not one ideologue in this entire country who is more of an ideologue than someone who signs a pledge to not raise taxes - no matter what. I mean, really.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:28 PM   #81
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaddayadda View Post
Stevie,

Its nice to know your blindness isn't limited to your physical affliction. I may be a Moron but I can recognize a simpleton slacker when I see one, YOU and Obama....LOL...both punks, both lazy, all gimmee and no ethics.
Twist the facts anyway you want to but for the next ten days our Commander in Chief is at Martha's Vinyard...working hard on the economy I am sure.

As far as my GPA goes I will compare it to yours any day......you sure didn't study very hard when it came to social science.....Government is the problem not the cure.
Ha Ha Now you're quoting the senile Reagan who missed impeachment over the Iran/Contra subversion of the constitution ONLY because the investigation was completed as he left office. (He even confessed to the crime and said during his confession that he "must have given the order" but that he truly didn't remember doing it.)

Your post is one of the best examples of stupidity and hypocrisy I've ever seen, yadda.

First discussing anyone's ethics on a SHMB is classic. Next your GPA would LOSE. Last, you completely omit Bush "working" on the Wars, the wrecking of the economy, Katrina and all his other woulda/shouldas while cutting brush in Crawford - do you need a recap of which President has spent the most time on the job up to this point in his presidency or do you want to continue to blow your "grade point" boast and intelligence bragging to hell?

It appears that the only thing you learned in college was missing the point and diversion when someone else wins the debate.

POINT = HOURS/DAYS ON THE JOB AT THE SAME TIME IN THEIR RESPECTIVE TERMS.

Perhaps the defense of Bush just attracts the dumb college grads and all the dropouts because he went AWOL in the Air National Guard and because he never RAN a business that made a profit EVER!

Slackers love other slackers and Bush was certainly a slacker.
Old 08-14-2011, 12:42 PM   #82
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You seem happier......

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Professor WTF... I have not argued with you about the difference between regressive & progressive taxes... haven't even discussed it!
How is that penis pump working for ya?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:55 PM   #83
Linus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Doove, of course you are correct, everyone pays something. People that vote for a living and sit at home not working do pay tax on their cell phone bills, oh wait, they get free cell phones. And they pay sales tax on the other items they buy, but I guess the get that back with their earned income tax credit. My question is why not eliminate the obsolete tax code, go to a national sales tax making food and medicine tax exempt? That way EVERYONE would have skin in the game, not just those of us that are lucky enough to have not lost our jobs yet? Can't you see that at some point it will crash? More and more people are taking, less and less are paying. Contrary to the recent quote by Mr. Greenspan, we cannot just keep printing money. At some point the money you print will become no more valued than toilet paper.
Linus is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 01:00 PM   #84
Linus
Account Disabled

Stevie, I am not a GWB fan in any way...I thought his spending was way out of control too. But I must ask you, what did President Obama ever run that made a profit?
Linus is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 01:05 PM   #85
Linus
Account Disabled

And one other issue.... Both sides need to get off the VACATION issue. These men are never on vacation. It's not like they turn to the vice president and say, see you in a week. The office of the presidency is wherever they are 24 / 7. And might I say I Thai god for that right now because I would be scared to death if Joe Biden were ever in charge of anything!
Linus is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #86
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Contrary to the recent quote by Mr. Greenspan, we cannot just keep printing money. At some point the money you print will become no more valued than toilet paper.
Not necessarily true and a TOTALLY balanced budget law would be a nightmare.

Quote:
Stevie, I am not a GWB fan in any way...I thought his spending was way out of control too. But I must ask you, what did President Obama ever run that made a profit?
Bush was helped to the Presidency to help his corporate buddies just as he did as governor. He also NEVER balanced a state OR federal budget. Whether BO balanced a budget, you've never researched but even if he hadn't, we're discussing the guy who made the decision on taxes and the wars that got us here - Bush with only some help from Obama.

Quote:
And one other issue.... Both sides need to get off the VACATION issue. These men are never on vacation. It's not like they turn to the vice president and say, see you in a week. The office of the presidency is wherever they are 24 / 7. And might I say I Thai god for that right now because I would be scared to death if Joe Biden were ever in charge of anything!
And you weren't all over this board saying worse things about McCain or fucking PALIN? LMAO! And we have Bachmann, Perry, Santorum and the others still in the mix?

That said, I can see you're trying. I totally agree about the stupid vacation time bullshit and most of the other crap Whirlybird copies and pastes. He does that because he is a troll and a post-a-holic who likes to instigate. I'll allow that he occasionally makes some worthwhile posts but those are damned sure not in the sandbox about politics.

I think you mistake my efforts. Let me clarify. I am just insulting their lack of intelligence and their propensity to pay little attention to anything important. I will never win a debate with them because they don't even understand the initial hypothesis OR the vacation issue.

Neither do I have any real quarrel with how people are commenting on exorbitant spending and dishonest politicians.

My whole point REMAINS that if the Tea Terrorists had chosen to pass a clean debt ceiling bill and THEN chosen to negotiate in good faith about the deficit, spending, revenue streams and taxation, they would have avoided THIS crash. Now, their stupidity and their desire to tie one to the other mainly to hurt Obama politically, has precipitated an otherwise easily-avoidable crisis on the heels of the huge recession that began in 2007 and resulted in the 2008 market crash.

They chose to mow the grass before calling 911 when the country's house was burning down. Their theory was as weak and superficially-orchestrated as claiming that the lawn might be an impediment to the fire hoses needed to put out the fire. "First fucking things first!" That was NOT the Tea Terrorist agenda. Their agenda was to try to hurt Obama and make him look bad. PERIOD. If they had wanted debt reduction, they would have approved revenue enhancements or put off their discussion until a downgrade was not imminent and an agreement could have been negotiated. Instead they took the country hostage and then badly injured the hostage.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #87
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Whay did Bush ever run that made a profit?

He got the taxpayers to build Arlington Park and leased it to the Rangers for a song....in other words, typical GOP welfare.

Transfer wealth from the middle class to the rich.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #88
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
My question is why not eliminate the obsolete tax code, go to a national sales tax making food and medicine tax exempt? That way EVERYONE would have skin in the game, not just those of us that are lucky enough to have not lost our jobs yet? Can't you see that at some point it will crash? More and more people are taking, less and less are paying. .
Can we all agree to let the Bush tax cuts expire?

That is wtf the right has pinned their sail to. Yet then, they bitch about people not having skin in the game. That is wtf makes no sense to me.

I'm all for people having skin in the game....that includes closing tax breaks for the rich , such as the low capital gains tax on things such as stock. You know things poor people do not normally have. I think they should get rid of the home mortage deduction and charity deduction.

So yes , I am for a redo of the tax code. It favors the very rich. Makes the little guy wanna cheat because he see's the big guys writing tax laws that favor their ass.

This is where people like Whirlaway drop out of the conversation. They do not understand that they are asking for two polar opposites. No new taxes and new taxes on the poor.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #89
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Their agenda was to try to hurt Obama and make him look bad. PERIOD. If they had wanted debt reduction, they would have approved revenue enhancements or put off their discussion until a downgrade was not imminent and an agreement could have been negotiated. Instead they took the country hostage and then badly injured the hostage.
That is exactly right.....and one other thing, they are fuc'd because they have pledged to this Grover Northquist dickhead not to ever raise taxes. They even think closing loopholes is a tax increase. Even Grover saw the stupidity of his pledge when all the rich fucs who do not want a tax increase saw that these Tea Sippers were about to crash their party.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:01 PM   #90
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Grover is a character straight out of a "horror cartoon". Did you see where the "Straw Pollers/Debaters" all said they would not close a single loophole even with a 10-1 ratio of entitlement cuts to taxes levied or loopholes closed? They were "playing to the stoooopids" in Foxland!

MAROONS!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women