Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42125
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2018, 04:14 AM   #61
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Western NY is great to tour. There are a lot of awesome Gents the board is toxic, don't allow the whiney bitter bitches to dissuade you from meeting the Gents here that put their money where their mouth is Buffalo and Rochester are my fav cities to visit. Syracuse is hit or miss. I may try Albany and Binghamton this summer or fall.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:22 AM   #62
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randilyn View Post
I say come on up to Upstate NY.. there are lots of "new friends" to made up here!!!
Like Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
the board is toxic, don't allow the whiney bitter bitches to dissuade you
fuckin fuckers
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 08:40 AM   #63
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post

fuckin fuckers

Summa them are fuckin fucker fuckers

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 08:53 AM   #64
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

A hooker's post count is inversely proportional to her desirability/attractiveness. How many hot spinners do you see posting? They don't need this place. Apart from entertainment value, it's useless.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 10:22 AM   #65
BeautifulBecki78
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 434064
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lmao

Thanks to everyone for the positive feed back I’m probably going to Rochester
Nxt wk then buffalo after. To all the disrespectful pos tricks on here. Thank u cuz y’all just made me want to visit even fast. N just a lil FYI for all u douche bags. Y’all the ones paying for sex cuz your ugly fat lil dick asses can’t even get fucked by your own wives or gfs so you have to go on sites like this to get fucked cuz no one wants to fuck u. N FYI bbw is a female 200+ pounds I weight 170. Every man on here has a type wether it’s the spinners,ts, bbw, pawg no need to cut anyone down for how they look cuz trust me if us females did that 98% of u men wouldn’t get seen. So if a female post something on here n she’s not ur type keep scrolling no need to be disrespectful.
BeautifulBecki78 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 10:26 AM   #66
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

We run off spinners by fucking them to the point that they are overwhelmed.

Get a new 19 year old spinner up here and she has a train run on her in two days.

I coldn't think of another occupation were a young girl with a nice body can clear 5000 in two days and get fucked out of a job, lol

Fat ones dont need to tour here. We have enough fat providers to last us a lifetime.

If you want to tour, Alaska needs women.

You would be an 11 there
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 10:49 AM   #67
Bigdaddy14606
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

To gots point, there was a girl a few years back, who put up an ad.on back page. She told me she saw 104 guys in 4 days. Average 80 a pop. That’s $8000 or more in less the a week. And she was a 4 or 5 at best.
Bigdaddy14606 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:50 AM   #68
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Message to you male lesbians slithering around out there:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBecki78 View Post
To all the disrespectful pos tricks on here. Thank u cuz y’all just made me want to visit even fast. N just a lil FYI for all u douche bags. Y’all the ones paying for sex cuz your ugly fat lil dick asses can’t even get fucked by your own wives or gfs so you have to go on sites like this to get fucked cuz no one wants to fuck u.
Just another example of what these pigs think of you. I do appreciate the genuineness on display by this prostitute although she probably doesn't know what she's actually saying.

Thank you darling. Your ass looks like a hefty bag filled with 35 nerf footballs by the way.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 05:42 AM   #69
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Have a nice visit!!

Quote:
Thanks ...Y’all the ones paying for sex cuz your ugly fat lil dick asses can’t even get fucked by your own wives or gfs so you have to go on sites like this to get fucked cuz no one wants to fuck u... no need to be disrespectful.
Thanks for helping me make my decision easier...
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:01 AM   #70
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Really your post made me feel good on several fronts.

As my handle would indicate I like em tiny. And yes based on ur pics I do consider you fat but so what.

Even though to me ur fat many guys on here love ur body type and gladly pay for the privilege of banging such a woman. Ur pics would indicate ur reasonably pretty. So rather than taking ur own advice and keeping ur mouth shut and perhaps servicing those guys that like chubby fat obese girls u decided to attack the whole male race or at least us losers who are on here as we can't get fucked otherwise.

You are probably right. And in prooving urself u probably alienated every guy on here who would have paid to bang ur rather large tush.

Also I enjoyed u making me realize someone on here has worse spelling, punctuation and grammar than me I didn't think that was possible.

While fat girls like yourself are not typically my type I have enjoyed a few because there was something else I found attractive about them be it their face tits personality sense of humor etc something that made me what to bang them enough to pay for it. Now that u decided to insult all us fat small dicked guys odds of any of even bbw lovers booking are much lower.

These are just my thoughts u can agree or disagree with any no need to insult those that pay ur way
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:24 AM   #71
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
Really your post made me feel good on several fronts.

As my handle would indicate I like em tiny. And yes based on ur pics I do consider you fat but so what.

Even though to me ur fat many guys on here love ur body type and gladly pay for the privilege of banging such a woman. Ur pics would indicate ur reasonably pretty. So rather than taking ur own advice and keeping ur mouth shut and perhaps servicing those guys that like chubby fat obese girls u decided to attack the whole male race or at least us losers who are on here as we can't get fucked otherwise.

You are probably right. And in prooving urself u probably alienated every guy on here who would have paid to bang ur rather large tush.

Also I enjoyed u making me realize someone on here has worse spelling, punctuation and grammar than me I didn't think that was possible.

While fat girls like yourself are not typically my type I have enjoyed a few because there was something else I found attractive about them be it their face tits personality sense of humor etc something that made me what to bang them enough to pay for it. Now that u decided to insult all us fat small dicked guys odds of any of even bbw lovers booking are much lower.

These are just my thoughts u can agree or disagree with any no need to insult those that pay ur way

yep
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 11:47 AM   #72
Maxwell1970
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
yep
x2
Maxwell1970 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 06:20 PM   #73
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Well this is something....
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 06:40 PM   #74
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Just a reminder that tinyisgreat was originally petiteassman and has been here since the great migration from ASPD. How low we have sunk. SMFH
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 01:40 AM   #75
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Thanks to everyone for the positive feed back I’m probably going to Rochester
Nxt wk then buffalo after. To all the disrespectful pos tricks on here. Thank u cuz y’all just made me want to visit even fast. N just a lil FYI for all u douche bags. Y’all the ones paying for sex cuz your ugly fat lil dick asses can’t even get fucked by your own wives or gfs so you have to go on sites like this to get fucked cuz no one wants to fuck u. N FYI bbw is a female 200+ pounds I weight 170. Every man on here has a type wether it’s the spinners,ts, bbw, pawg no need to cut anyone down for how they look cuz trust me if us females did that 98% of u men wouldn’t get seen. So if a female post something on here n she’s not ur type keep scrolling no need to be disrespectful.
you forgot smelly FAGGOT pencil dick faggot but your very close,,

youll be the first to know when i turn the corner and cant meet my needs out here cause my posting style will drastically change when i become senile and blind

without first coming here and blowing falsehoods up your fat ass

in some attempt to believe my lack of candor will somehow make myself more desireable in this community of misfits

by all means put your ass on a plane and come to this area

dont say i didnt warn you

never met a hooker that said she can survive off the cheap tricks off this site

but that again i couldnt PRINT enough money if i had a machine to keep a hooker afloat
JONBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women