Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2014, 05:06 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Fair enough, I'll show them to your headquarters at the LGBT house.
I was referring to income taxes, I'm well aware of "regressive" tax policies, but half of all Americans don't pay any income tax at all.
That is because we have two different type of taxes.

Do you want to pay the same amount % wise for the sales tax of a car? Say a poor man pay 1600$ on a 20k car and makes 16k a year. Do you then want to pay 10% of your income when you buy a car? Same as a poor fucker?

There is a reason that poor folks do not pay Federal Income Taxes....it is because they do not make shit and they pay a larger % of their income into regressive taxes. We pay a larger % of our income in progressive taxes you dumbfuck. .

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 06:18 PM   #62
WhoLooking
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Bunker up it is here...
WhoLooking is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:09 PM   #63
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

anybody get blowed up today?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:45 PM   #64
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Got to have our Judge Jeanine on Obama Bin Lyin...

The only problem I have with Jeanine Pirro is when she tells us to be afraid. The hell we should. We should be determined, yes. We should be angry, yes. But NEVER afraid of a bunch of inbred, backwards, ignorant savages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
They are so scared they want to raise taxes on the poor to pay for their paranoia!

Um, WTF, your statement is incorrect. You cannot "raise" taxes on people who do not currently pay ANY taxes. However, we can and should stop allowing them to pay zero dollar and zero cents to support the government that serves them.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:49 PM   #65
WhoLooking
BANNED

what do you think city, county, sales and state tax are per percent of their income are?

it would be nice to write off taxes like GASOLINE TAXES ... LOL
WhoLooking is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 12:55 AM   #66
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
The only problem I have with Jeanine Pirro is when she tells us to be afraid. The hell we should. We should be determined, yes. We should be angry, yes. But NEVER afraid of a bunch of inbred, backwards, ignorant savages.

Um, WTF, your statement is incorrect. You cannot "raise" taxes on people who do not currently pay ANY taxes. However, we can and should stop allowing them to pay zero dollar and zero cents to support the government that serves them.

I think it is wrong to under estimate the threat or their capabilites. I do think that they respond to religious theatrics but they fly planes (obviously), use computers, do chemical engineering, work on biology (Dr. Germ went the University of Missouri), and know how to program their Tivo. Remember, Bin Laden himself was an engineer. We under estimated the Japanese and regretted it on December 7th.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 06:23 AM   #67
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Do you want to pay the same amount % wise for the sales tax of a car? Say a poor man pay 1600$ on a 20k car and makes 16k a year. Do you then want to pay 10% of your income when you buy a car? Same as a poor fucker?

There is a reason that poor folks do not pay Federal Income Taxes....it is because they do not make shit and they pay a larger % of their income into regressive taxes. We pay a larger % of our income in progressive taxes you dumbfuck. .

It isn't my fault the fuckers are poor - perhaps they should go work a little more, and quit sitting around drinking cheap liquor, smoking cigarettes, and angling to beat the system. Still, ignorant illegal exploiter that you are, you've still stumbled onto a semi valid point if it is all about percentages.I still maintain they should pay something, even if it is a small percentage. Then they will resent those who do not pay anything and could make some contribution to the shaky system everyone uses.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:11 AM   #68
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post

Um SOTF , you are wrong on two fronts....0 + a > 0. That would be called a raise in paying nothing to paying something.

Next the poor pay taxes, just because you are ignorant of the fact that regressive taxes are taxes , does not mean that the poor do not pay taxes.

Lastly you can not squeeze blood from a turnip, though you Tea'billies seem to think that is the solution. The solution is to stop putting wars on credit....stop shitting in your pants every time some journalist gets beheaded that made the personal choice to cover a very dangerous war . To assume some personal responsibility for your own safety and quit looking for the government to protect you from something that is less likely to kill you than lightening.

In closing the poor do not benefit one bit from war.....the well connected rich folks that run government do. They should be the one's paying for these wars.

Maybe you can understand this problem if I provide you with facts instead of Tea Party slogans. If you want to actually debate the fairness of the God Damn tax code, I'd be glad to but not if all you have are fuck'd up misleading Tea Party chain mail slogans. Like I had said earlier that only plays in the snaggle tooth crowd. Your slogans do not work with me.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-r...b_1873392.html

And so, here are the tax percentages that each quintile actually pays as a percent of their true disposable incomes assuming everyone needs at least $2,000 a month just to get by;

This certainly doesn't look fair, much less progressive. A rate cannot even be calculated for the lowest quintile because they are $13,000 negative in the hole before even paying their taxes. Similarly, the second quintile owes more taxes each year than it has available after paying for basic necessities. The third quintile represents the median income earner in the United States and is paying approximately 50% more of their disposable income in taxes than our richest Americans.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:28 AM   #69
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
This nonchalant attitude about the coming of September 11th is the same fucked up attitude that led to the slaughter in Benghazi in 2012. They had warnings but the White House refused to acknowledge them or to pass them along to the American people. Given what we are being told today, if there is a terrorist attack on US soil then Obama should be more than impeached, he should go to prison along with his top people in intellilgence, justice, state, and defense. They would all be guilty of allowing Americans to be slaughtered.
Are we all still alive or is this just a nightmare that I just reread your ignorant prophetic post?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 08:26 AM   #70
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:

Lastly you can not squeeze blood from a turnip, though you Tea'billies seem to think that is the solution. The solution is to stop putting wars on credit....stop shitting in your pants every time some journalist gets beheaded that made the personal choice to cover a very dangerous war . To assume some personal responsibility for your own safety and quit looking for the government to protect you from something that is less likely to kill you than lightening.
I agree with what you are saying except at the end because Michael Jackson didn't die from lightening - I think it was Propofol induced sleep poorly administered/monitored by a cardiologist.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:32 AM   #71
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
This nonchalant attitude about the coming of September 11th is the same fucked up attitude that led to the slaughter in Benghazi in 2012. They had warnings but the White House refused to acknowledge them or to pass them along to the American people. Given what we are being told today, if there is a terrorist attack on US soil then Obama should be more than impeached, he should go to prison along with his top people in intellilgence, justice, state, and defense. They would all be guilty of allowing Americans to be slaughtered.
Whew! I guess we don't have to send our President to prison.

Did you hide in your underground doomsday prepper bunker all day yesterday Admiral? Gobbling MRE's and fondling your Lorcin 9mm?

Dunce.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 08:34 AM   #72
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Take responsibility for your health and safety and quit asking the government to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I agree with what you are saying except at the end because Michael Jackson didn't die from lightening - I think it was Propofol induced sleep poorly administered/monitored by a cardiologist.
MJ was a legal junkie....his death was mostly his own doing.

Maybe you and SOTF can learn something from it.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 08:36 AM   #73
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:

I think a guy making 16k per year and buying a 20k car is making responsible decisions. Maybe he needs to take a dose of that personal responsibility that you seem to think you have so much of and use it to make better decisions.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:36 AM   #74
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
MJ was a legal junkie....his death was mostly his own doing.

Maybe you and SOTF can learn something from it.
OK, so you didn't like my joke about lightening versus lightning?
Old 09-12-2014, 10:44 AM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I think a guy making 16k per year and buying a 20k car is making responsible decisions. Maybe he needs to take a dose of that personal responsibility that you seem to think you have so much of and use it to make better decisions.
Shit he could take public transportation if you warmongers will pay for your wars and not pass it off to the next generation!

Just as long as we do not bitch about the debt then call for an unpaid war and then suggest the poor pay for it all the while not understanding our taxing system...then I'm good. If you can talk the American public to start paying for wtf they want...I'll vote for ya!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women