Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162531
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41540
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35909
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2013, 07:58 AM   #61
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

rising tide floats all boats

you really want to "help"?

drop the liberalism and the regulation

let the corporations roll and let the men that churn out the cash redistribute to the gals

they need to let off some steam

you cant have it one sided

someone has to create

give em all your welfare

we can fund it

dont shut it down (income stream) on the other end ... it never works

if anyones "jealous" its the "re-distributionists" ,, couldnt figure out how to get it done... yet

you gave up too early so the only one responsible for your lack of happiness is YOU..sowry

everyone just becomes misearable under odumbo...shared misery..lol yyahhhhh, hopey and change!!hahahaa

JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:09 AM   #62
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
I think the idea of hearing a voice on the phone is a bit overrated.
not if you want a sense for her overall "TONE" ..

it only takes a couble of questions to see how cooperative she is,,, patient..etc

tons of info to be relayed.... ill know in a minute if shes for me or shes going to rush me out and dont need to spend any time or waste gas driving there

you can immediatly weed out the "ghetto tone".. if thats what your not into

It's no guarantee you'll see the gal on the phone. And it's certainly no guarantee you'll see the gal in the ad with all the stolen pics around.
if she has a great attitude that i pic up from her personality i can overlook the pics
she then just needs to be marginally visually appealing,, unless shes a total whale

and i can work with her
Old 10-13-2013, 08:21 AM   #63
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

ooowwww ppuuuwwwwweeeesse odumbo

we need helthcare

we cant twake cware of owour swelves ....

odumbo: why sure my children, come to me

now ill go golfing
Old 10-13-2013, 08:31 AM   #64
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
LF the only reason the rates are high is ego. You and I think $180 is high and we get scoffed at. But there are dudes scoffing at the pittance the dudes scoffing at us pay. And there is a lady who thinks the $3k who err is a cheap tramp.
Quote:
I don't know what doove keeps going on about, what my specific complaint is other than that there is an amount I get to consider too high. It isn't just about the ladies.
Really?

Quote:
If I'm insulting a fucktard who is a banker/politician/C_O/insurance exec/stockbroker, good.
I happen to be one of those working stiffs you refer to, and even i find this to be ridiculous.

Quote:
I don't believe I've insulted any ladies, so what the fuck is doove droning on about? Bank closed? Can't swindle anyone on Columbus Day?
You made a point, i addressed it. You came back, and so did i. JB chimed in with some incoherent nonsense, and i replied to him. If that's "droning on", then so be it. I get a kick out of all the people in here who think they should be able to express their opinions while anything to the contrary is "droning on".....or some such nonsense. And that's even before we count the number of our respective posts in this thread. Welcome to JB's world.

And JB, if you had even a marginal ability to be somewhat coherent, i could make out what you're saying, though i think i grasped it pretty well to where the best comeback you could come up with was that i was misinterpreting your point. Perhaps, then, you can better enunciate what you were referring to when you stated the girls "can't win on this arguement" (sic). What argument are they even making? You make about as much sense as OSD, but at least OSD manages to remain on topic. You, you just go off on your anti liberal rants as if that has anything to do with what rates a provider charges. Talk about droning on.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:36 AM   #65
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Lexxxy I don't want to alienate you but I'm not going to allow you for one second let me believe you wouldn't talk to me in a bar in a million years. With humility, I think enough of myself to be insulted by that. Your very statements exhibit a complete lack of respect for your johns.
Respect is a two way street. Lets be honest here. There's a good amount of disrespect of johns towards providers as well. There is some truth to what Lexxxy is saying. A lot of times we see hot gals we could never hook up with outside the hobby. That's just reality so get over it. Isn't one of the reasons we hobby is so we can hook up with hotties we couldn't normally get outside the hobby. That's why I do it. I know full well I couldn't get with a beauty like RB or NN outside the hobby. I have no delusions about that and I'm fine with it. All this debate over prices is quite pointless. I think most of it is due to the fact that many guys resent having to pay for sex. Or maybe they just don't want to pay much. Never understood the whole haggling a gal down in price. Basically you're telling them they're not worth it. Not exactly a great way to start things off. The bottom line is if you don't like the price then see someone else.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:39 AM   #66
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
It amuses me immensely when fucktards break out the calculator and try to figure out what a lady makes or applies normal economics to the hobby.
I agree. You can't compare a woman having sex with strangers to a normal job.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #67
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
if she has a great attitude that i pic up from her personality i can overlook the pics
she then just needs to be marginally visually appealing,, unless shes a total whale

and i can work with her
Good point. I don't put a lot of stock in pics either. As long as she's decent looking I'm ok with it. Figure most pics are stolen or outdated anyways. Hearing a voice does help if she comes across as a jerk on the phone.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:03 AM   #68
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
the only reason the rates are high is ego.
Quote:
I maintain that a man who overpays for sex is far more likely to be someone who doesn't actually work, just collects salary to push paper, as opposed to an honest worker who puts on a roof, paints, actually performs function.
Now we know who the culprits are! This honest-worker-turned-paper-pusher pleads the Fifth.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:12 AM   #69
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Respect is a two way street. Lets be honest here. There's a good amount of disrespect of johns towards providers as well. There is some truth to what Lexxxy is saying. A lot of times we see hot gals we could never hook up with outside the hobby. That's just reality so get over it. Isn't one of the reasons we hobby is so we can hook up with hotties we couldn't normally get outside the hobby. That's why I do it. I know full well I couldn't get with a beauty like RB or NN outside the hobby. I have no delusions about that and I'm fine with it. All this debate over prices is quite pointless. I think most of it is due to the fact that many guys resent having to pay for sex. Or maybe they just don't want to pay much. Never understood the whole haggling a gal down in price. Basically you're telling them they're not worth it. Not exactly a great way to start things off. The bottom line is if you don't like the price then see someone else.

I speak of inflated prices. I do not haggle. I do not respect haggling. Haggling is part of the reason for over charging. A lot of vendors figure they'll take $150, so they ask for $200 to build a cushion, screwing the non-haggler.

Respect is a two way street and I'm late to the party with Lexxxy. I have respected her until she made a blanket statement of disrespect. The reality is not about getting girls too hot for me, it may be yours, that's great, of course you are free to define your own purposes. Last thing I want to do is pay to spend time with some lady who thinks it is beneath her to be in my company.

You know who does that? High level execs who command people all day, never hear the word no, and have to do shameful things to appease their stockholders. Those men pay dominatrixes to step on their balls, tie them up and shit in their face, that's how they deal with their life.

This debate is pointless, but that its still two hours to kickoff, nine hours to first pitch and ten hours to the Walking Dead.

OK Doove, I drone on too. Have to grant that. I have no idea how you're going to spend Columbus Day. Speaking of which, that guy was a dirtbag we should not be celebrating. If you look at the facts, it is kind of embarrassing to have Columbus Day.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:26 AM   #70
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/columbus_day
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:38 AM   #71
RochBob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I have said this before and I will say it again. A Provider can charge whatever rate she thinks she can get and see whomever she chooses to. Most verified reliable Providers in this area normally charge $.8 to $$.5 an hour. Which really isn't a bad price range when compared to NYC, Dallas or Houston. However, due to the Economic conditions present in the area. There seems to be a fair number of "new Providers" that are charging considerably less for the same services. This has caused market completion and the existing Providers have had to either run "Specials" or lower their rate to compete or just survive on fewer clients. But I will agree a $$ price tag makes it hard for someone making say $10.00 an hour to hobby. After paying normal living expenses there really isn't that much (if anything) left over. But let's face it. The market some of these girls are targeting is not the average working man making $10 - 15.00 an hour. They want the higher end guys making $20.00 an hour+.

However I will also say that I have run across some Providers that really seem to have unrealistic expectations of what they should be getting. I have also run across several that are charging (by necessity or otherwise) far less than they should be getting. Basically right now its a "Buyers Market" and its up to the client to decide where he wants his disposable income to go.
RochBob is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:43 AM   #72
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

happy Bartolome day all
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:55 AM   #73
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
It amuses me immensely when fucktards break out the calculator and try to figure out what a lady makes or applies normal economics to the hobby.
Quote:
I agree. You can't compare a woman having sex with strangers to a normal job.

yup so lets just not call prostitution a "business"
Old 10-13-2013, 09:59 AM   #74
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I have no problem with negotiating over the price of a service, which is what is going on here. We are not buying a piece of a woman's soul. If the vendor feels that we are, she needs to get out of the business.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:00 AM   #75
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Aj you are a truly beautiful lady in every way. I still owe you a few red death drinks . For the most part just been enjoying this thread .
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women